The Education Forum

Morley to publish “revelatory JFK assassination story”

Is Parnell already writing his review of Morley's story before Jeff publishes it?

That is not all you wrote Tracy.

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

That is not all you wrote Tracy.

Mr. DiEugenio, you would be surprised on what Jefferson Morley said about your credibility. 

Anyone who will use Powers and Zaid as sources to discredit someone who has not issued the evidence yet?

And to use an ARRB staffer?  I mean did you read Horne's 14 pages of pure gold on the staffing of the ARRB?

I mean please Tracy.  This is why I have you on ignore, and this is why you are going back on.

11 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Just type "Joannides" and "inman" hit enter then hit "images" and it comes right up.

Thank you so much! I stand corrected. I google imaged "Bobby Ray Inman George Johannides" several times and absolutely nothing came up. Sometimes you have to know the right way to "google search."

Thanks again!

In this Wednesday, July 15, 1981 photo George Joannides holds an award for his over 28 years of service at the agency, presented by U.S. Navy Adm. B.R. Inman, director of the CIA, right, at the agency's headquarters in Langley, Va. At left is Joannides' wife, Violet 

UNQUOTE

Amateur investigators call for release of 'off-limits' JFK files which have tantalized researchers for years to shed 'valuable new light' on nagging mysteries of assassination | Daily Mail Online

Edited by Robert Morrow

Jefferson Morley posted on Twitter updated:

send an email to morleyjfkfacts@gmail.com. Note: this call is for working journalists only. If you're not news reporters and want to know the story, check out JFK Facts tomorrow.

Since we are not reporters, we will find out this Tuesday

Edited by Calvin Ye

5 hours ago, Calvin Ye said:

Jefferson Morley posted on Twitter updated:

send an email to morleyjfkfacts@gmail.com. Note: this call is for working journalists only. If you're not news reporters and want to know the story, check out JFK Facts tomorrow.

Since we are not reporters, we will find out this Tuesday

I have been sitting on the edge of my seat so long I have a crease worn in my butt....

If this is about Morley's CIA whistleblower story and an alleged room at a CIA facility with JFKA files that included a video tape labeled "Oswald in Mexico/Oswald in Mexico City," see my reply in Calvin Ye's "Morley Revelant Story" thread. Based on my decades of experience in the intelligence world, I think the story smells of fraud and fabrication.