The Education Forum

A few photodigitally enhanced Badgeman photos

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

post-1084-1141115610_thumb.jpg
(post # 32)

Bill,

Regarding your post #32 in this thread, thanks for posting the graphic with the elevated-and-tilted perspective of the grassy knoll, wooden fence, concrete wall, and the assumed people, etc, so we can see how everything "fits together." First time I've seen anything like this, so now at least I'll know what everyone's talking about...........

Thanks, Thomas :ice

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding your post #32 in this thread, thanks for posting the graphic with the elevated-and-tilted perspective of the grassy knoll, wooden fence, concrete wall, and the assumed people, etc, so we can see how everything "fits together."

It would be helpful to see a wider view of the Moorman Photo that includes the three men on the steps. Given Arnold's proposed location (Bill has him a foot or two north of where Jack has him), he and the men on the steps would be relatively equidistant to Moorman's location, meaning that their sizes should be roughly the same.

Here's the field of view that would allow a comparison of Gordon Arnold's size relative to other human beings in the photo:

post-3567-1141165897_thumb.jpg

T.C.

Edited by Tim Carroll

Regarding your post #32 in this thread, thanks for posting the graphic with the elevated-and-tilted perspective of the grassy knoll, wooden fence, concrete wall, and the assumed people, etc, so we can see how everything "fits together."

It would be helpful to see a wider view of the Moorman Photo that includes the three men on the steps. Given Arnold's proposed location (Bill has him a foot or two north of where Jack has him), he and the men on the steps would be relatively equidistant to Moorman's location, meaning that their sizes should be roughly the same.

Here's the field of view that would allow a comparison of Gordon Arnold's size relative to other human beings in the photo:

post-3567-1141165897_thumb.jpg

T.C.

Tim, I agree. Here is an attempt at comparison.

this image is Bills photo next to moormans, with a insert of an area in question.

The middle of the three appears to me, on an overhead plot, to be where he could be behind the wall and is closest to a location for comparison with 'Arnold'. With 'Arnold' slightly behind this figure, the sizes look ok to me. (red)

In blue is a comparison with the suggested bm figure and Tony in Bills photo where Tony is behind the fence, again sizes seem to be ok.

Jack,

Thanks for the photo comparison. But note that the "badge" on Badgeman is lower, relative to the "shoulder patch," than the badge being worn by White. This makes it even less likely that the badge would be visible because of the shooter's arm. If the "badge" is really a badge, then I don't understand where the arm is.

Ron

Ron...it is quite clear that the badge is seen above the crook in the elbow, and that

the badge and shoulder ensignia are in almost exact relationship to each other.

I do not know how I can make it more clear.

????

Jack

"Are you still seriously claiming that this image below, which I pulled from your GIF, can be compared with what we see in Betzner?

What kind of joke is this?"

Alan, I will explain this one last time because the only joke is the one where you keep pretending not to be able to follow what I did and why. To start with ... there is no smoke seen in front of the BDM in Hugh Betzner's photo because the first shot had not even been fired yet when Betzner took his photograph. Your previous conclusion was in error from the get-go, which I could see how in the beginning it might have clouded your thinking.

There are several levels of quality of both the Moorman and Betzner prints which I have utilized at different times. Below is one such image of the BDM from the Betzner print. (see below)

post-1084-1141169634_thumb.gif

I first noticed a shade line on the south side of the BDM which seems to be very similar to the shade line passing over the figure in the Moorman photograph. ( see below)

post-1084-1141169516_thumb.gif

Once I created a transparency overlay so to allow the viewer to see how they compared to one another - I then went back to a Betzner print showing the BDM such as the one below. (see below)

post-1084-1141169778_thumb.gif

By taking the sunspot from the Arnold figure and bringing it over the top of the sunspot on the BDM - the similarities are quite obvious to me. Below is an animation that does not combine the two sunspots, but rather shows them as they are in each individual photograph. (see below)

post-1084-1141170404_thumb.gif

My conclusion is that no one fired a shot from the corner of the retaining wall in wide open view of everyone. That Gordon Arnold stood at the end of the walkway and it was Gordon that Senator Ralph Yarborough saw dive to the ground when the shooting was going on. That the alike sunspots on each individual tells me that the figure in Moorman's photo and the figure in the Betzner photo are one in the same person.

Bill Miller

JFK assassination researcher/investigator

Edited by Bill Miller

Bill Really...........

So explain then Jack Ruby? He did it on CAMERA SHOT SOMEONE OSWALD IN OPEN IN FRONT OF

PEOPLE. HE did it on Camera even.

More,

Bobbie Kennedy the same thing. Even though that is another problem. LIST OF THEM I DON"T GET

INTO THAT> BUT AGAIN ON CAMERA IN FRONT OF PEOPLE.

More

Martin Luther King assassination.

SO BILL YES PEOPLE DO SHOT IN FRONT OF CAMERA PEOPLE AND EVEN POLICE AND GUARDS.

Why would JFK be so different?

Of course a lower person could have shot in the open if they were forced to do so in some way or

another.

Sorry but it is possible... VERY POSSIBLE.

Bill,

IMO the "person" known as BDM is too big or fat to be Arnold or to be one person. Can you or someone estimate the girth of this person behind the wall as indicated by BDM's waist? If it's Arnold the military had to issue some mighty big britches.

Ron

Bill,

IMO the "person" known as BDM is too big or fat to be Arnold or to be one person. Can you or someone estimate the girth of this person behind the wall as indicated by BDM's waist? If it's Arnold the military had to issue some mighty big britches.

Ron

Ron ... I have not a clue as to why you said what you did. One of the first things I did when I tested the two images is to check and make sure I sized other fixed objects in each picture so to appear about the same size. You are aware aren't you that Moorman and Betzner's cameras made similar things in each photo look to be different sizes compared to one another. The two sun spots speak for themselves, combined with witnesses statements .... any differences in their sizes and shapes are mostly due to the two cameras lenses.

Bill

"SO BILL YES PEOPLE DO SHOT IN FRONT OF CAMERA PEOPLE AND EVEN POLICE AND GUARDS."

Nancy, you misunderstood the point I made. I said no one could shoot from that location and not be seen by the witnesses looking in that direction. I did however add an important fact and that was that Betzner took his photo before the first shot was fired.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

Bill,

I'm not talking about sunspots, and I don't know how to say what I said any plainer, so if it doesn't make sense we'll just have to forget it. I'm talking about the girth or widest part of BDM from left to right where his shadowed self meets the top of the wall. That's a very wide person at the waist. If you attribute this to distortion by the cameras, that to me is a dubious explanation, but then I know little about photography.

Ron

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Eugene

Thanks, Eugene. Those images ARE the badgeman image, though they are

not as clear as the actual image. I suppose when you picked up the composite

with the Roscoe overlay from Deanie Richards site, you did not realize it

was a composite. Re your question ........

Thank you for your invaluable data, Jack. I remember now that I took that colourised Badgeman photo from the site I gave you but I had no idea it was a composite. The secret is to 'bring out' the detail not to 'add in' detail.

Thanks again for your data.

Regards

EBC

Edited by Eugene B. Connolly

AH SHOCKS........

Eugene don't give up, try it again and this time know it is an original photo.

I have seen about how bad and good these photo's can be.

So good luck.

Wish someone could bring out the best from them.

Bill,

I'm not talking about sunspots, and I don't know how to say what I said any plainer, so if it doesn't make sense we'll just have to forget it. I'm talking about the girth or widest part of BDM from left to right where his shadowed self meets the top of the wall. That's a very wide person at the waist. If you attribute this to distortion by the cameras, that to me is a dubious explanation, but then I know little about photography.

Ron

Accordingly, back to the basics for the reality check herewith attached:

Ed,

What is that?

Superb question, Ron ! That's actually a 'closer -up' view of 'Badgeman's' face. It comes with a do-it-yourself recommendation to all those who engage in computer assisted enlargement of images.

Here's the zoomed- out view :

Bill,

Ron

Ron, I know you were not talking about sunspots. Look at some of the BDM images I have posted - some are taller and narrower than others. One example of what I am telling you would be ... two cameras are used to take a photo of a building ... one camera makes the building look tall and narrow while the other camera makes the building look shorter and wider. Its still the same building is it not. I took the BDM and the Arnold figure and pulled the same two individuals together and saw the shade line on each come together on their south side.

Bill