The Education Forum

Elvis death linked to JFK?

hmm this might deserve a thread of its own, however as my quota of permissible attachment space appears to be used up, i cant change that.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first image illustrates some of the things a bullet does as it traverses space (exterior ballistics) , things such as yaw , tumble drift etc, the forces at play are many some of them surprising, such a s coreolis, direction of bore twist, speed temperature wind, change of wind, direction of firing, ie up versus down and so on, fascinating reading.

the second is concerned with wound ballistics. self explanatory i think?

the third is still exterior ballistics, its hard to get much phot xray info regarding the interior ballistics, it seems to be mostly theory based on inferences drawn from exterior ballistics

John,

Thanks for the images. I would say that shooting someone just to hurt them involves more than accurate prediction using interior ballistics. At least in the case of shooting at a moving target from a height from behind. Even if you think you know what a bullet will or won't do when it goes in the back, what if you're just a little off and shoot him in the head instead?

Still, there's the possibility that it was a deliberate dud and hit right on the mark. I hope that our resident ballistics experts will have something to say on this.

Ron

Sorry, double post.

Edited by Ron Ecker

• 2 years later...
I have heard that the death of Elvis was linked to that of JFK. I have no evidence for this, but was curious to know if anybody else had heard this theory? Apparently Elvis attempted to lead an investigation into the death of JFK. As I have said, I am not sure how true this is, and would like some feedback.

I don't know if anybody else posted this link, but it addresses this issue in a very impressive way. The chronology is a killer. Convinced me. - BK

http://home.pacbell.net/hrwhite3/Contents.htm

William Kelly Posted Today, 04:08 AM.

I don't know if anybody else posted this link, but it addresses this issue in a very impressive way. The chronology is a killer. Convinced me. - BK

You guys are joking. Whoever compiled this website must have had some prescription meds.

Read through the timeline.

Find a few things quite astonishing, and these things, rather unbelievable:

* Elvis meets and becomes friends with Shaw and Ferrie, who introduce him to New Orleans society.

* Towards the end of his (Elvis') training he will attend a USO sponsored mixer and will meet Ruth Hyde Paine. They remain friends after his transfer to Germany.

* Oswald celebrates his release from the Marines by attending a performance of "The Suttletones" at the Nevada Club in Las Vegas, NV. He meets the group's lead singer, Ann-Margret, who encourages him to defect to the USSR.

* Elvis, eaten by hate, decides to murder Walker through a hired gunman. Ann-Margret arranges for Elvis to meet Oswald in Dallas, TX during a layover as Elvis returns from location after filming "Fun in Acapulco".

* 22 February 1963, Elvis arranges for Paine to meet the Oswalds and take them under her wing.

* Elvis, with assistance of Esposita, Fortas, Hodge, and West, assassinates JFK while the president's motorcade passes through Dealey Plaza in Dallas, TX. Infuriated by Elvis' rejection, Oswald murders Elvis look alike, Officer J.D.Tippit.

Any vaid evidence to support any of this?

Antti, of course we are kidding.

Sorry you spent the time on that website but it is amusing-- if you don't care about someone using such a horrific act as the assassination for humour.

In any event it could not have been Elvis. There was more than one gunman. With the recent post by Terry Mauro, I am becoming convinced that it was the British aristocracy that planned the assassination and I think I know who they employed. John shot from the TSBD with Paul acting as his spotter while Ringo shot from the grassy knoll with George Harrison as his spotter. If you check their biographies you will note that no one knows where they were the last week-end in November.

Edited by Tim Gratz

William Kelly Posted Today, 04:08 AM.

You guys are joking. Whoever compiled this website must have had some prescription meds.

Read through the timeline.

Find a few things quite astonishing, and these things, rather unbelievable:

* Elvis meets and becomes friends with Shaw and Ferrie, who introduce him to New Orleans society.

* Towards the end of his (Elvis') training he will attend a USO sponsored mixer and will meet Ruth Hyde Paine. They remain friends after his transfer to Germany.

* Oswald celebrates his release from the Marines by attending a performance of "The Suttletones" at the Nevada Club in Las Vegas, NV. He meets the group's lead singer, Ann-Margret, who encourages him to defect to the USSR.

* Elvis, eaten by hate, decides to murder Walker through a hired gunman. Ann-Margret arranges for Elvis to meet Oswald in Dallas, TX during a layover as Elvis returns from location after filming "Fun in Acapulco".

* 22 February 1963, Elvis arranges for Paine to meet the Oswalds and take them under her wing.

* Elvis, with assistance of Esposita, Fortas, Hodge, and West, assassinates JFK while the president's motorcade passes through Dealey Plaza in Dallas, TX. Infuriated by Elvis' rejection, Oswald murders Elvis look alike, Officer J.D.Tippit.

Any vaid evidence to support any of this?

Antti, What is it you don't agree with?

Certainly there is more evidence to support this theory than Castro did it.

BK

Elvis is the only person who has had more impersonators than Lee Harvey Oswald.

Ron

Great observation, Ron. Really.

The only "link" I can think of between Elvis and JFK was a TV movie about Elvis -- don't know which one -- where he's sitting in front of the TV watching the Kennedy Assassination coverage and he says, someday someone is going to shoot me like that.

Kathy

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Ron's observation that Elvis had more impersonators than Oswald reminded me of a movie Bubba Codex or something like that.

It's about an Elvis impersonator who fell off stage and was knocked unconscious and wakes up in a nursing home a decade later claiming that he really is Elvis after having switched roles with the real Elvis.

The only patient in the nursing home who believes him is a black guy who claims to be JFK.

Highly recommended for some good laughs and an addition to the JFK film fest.

BK

BK wrote:

Certainly there is more evidence to support this theory [that Elvis did it] than [the theory that] Castro did it.

Get outa town, Bill! You mean the Kennedys were trying to whack Elvis as well as Fidel? Gee, I never knew that!

Edited by Tim Gratz

BK wrote:

Certainly there is more evidence to support this theory [that Elvis did it] than [the theory that] Castro did it.

Get outa town, Bill! You mean the Kennedys were trying to whack Elvis as well as Fidel? Gee, I never knew that!

Only room for one King in Camelot.