The Education Forum

Elvis death linked to JFK?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Elvis website is very funny but again I have concerns about the appropriateness of turning the horrific assassination into humour. Despite the wit of the ellvis site, does anyone agree with me that it degrades the seriousness of the assassination?

Give us a freaken' break, will ya Tim.

Spare us any pitty, it's too much to take.

BK

No, Elvis was a shooter.

ElvisGun060.jpg

On the Grassy Knoll

photos.jpg

Obvious fakes

Proven authentic - ballistics experts have established CE399 was fired from this rifle.

ElvisGun070.jpg

Note the striking resemblance in the below images

bman2.jpgelvisbadge.jpg

Edited by Len Colby

Elvis was roped into the plot by his manager, known CIA operative, "Colonel" Tom Parker and his then lover, known KGB mole, Ann-Margret.

"The King" and "the Colonel"

elvis-presley-biography-10.jpg

Elvis and Ann-Margret in "Viva Las Vegas" filmed June 1963

618.x600.timein.elvis.open.jpg

The latter used a classic honey trap, the two started an affair while filming "Viva Las Vegas" a few months earlier. She told him the Kennedys had murdered Marilyn Monroe as a ruse. Maria Oswald another KGB operative played a similar role with her husband. KGB involvement was due to the infamous Khrushchev-Kennedy plot . "The Colonel" promised "the King" he would no longer have to make all those movies he hated and be allowed to play live again if he succeeded in killing the president. Parker reneged on his promise for 5 years until Presley threatened to reveal the truth. In 1968 Elvis filmed his last (non concert) movie and made his Las Vegas Chrismas come back. He played live shows on a regular basis till he died.

Elvis during the ’68 Comeback show

68ComebackDVD-Poster.jpg

About four years later he started to feel remorse leading to his increased food and drug consumption. Elvis kept himself from being assassinated by leaving proof of what really happened with a small number of close associates. The CIA/KGB/Parker consortium discovered who they were and started to bump them off. They got lucky when the last one ex-bodyguard Clint East was killed during the Birmingham Tornado on April 4, 1977. They found out on the 10th and six days later “the King” was ‘eliminated.

Fat Elvis

1976-07-23-elvis-news-4.jpg

Edited by Len Colby

Bill wrote:

So Bill here's another lesson for you.

You did properly insert an apostrophe in "it's" since here it is indeed a contraction.

But, a pity I have to inform you there is only one "t" in pity. So now you can have a pity party.

I am curious why the articles you post are so lucid and error-free while your posts here are often replete with grammatical and spelling errors.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Bill wrote:

You did properly insert an apostrophe in "it's" since here it is indeed a contraction.

But, a pity I have to inform you there is only one "t" in pity. So now you can have a pity party.

I am curious why the articles you post are so lucid and error-free while your posts here are often replete with grammatical and spelling errors.

Timm,

Just to annoy you - BK

Bill wrote:

Timm,

Just to annoy you - BK

Bill, in just the last two days Tim's posts have contained the following typos or spelling errors:

camoflaugue, jewelery, instict, wrting, infoermant's, disastorous, imbriglio

Hope he's not annoying you.

Len,

I hope that those color photos don't take up too much of the forum's space requirments and edge out something of more value and relevance.

BK

1) All images in all my posts are hosted by 3rd party sites like photobucket or at their source locations*

2) I think I have proven beyond resonable doubt Elvis and badgeman are one in the same.

3) My post was the most 'valuable' and 'relevant' on this thread.

:blink::blink:

* OK virtually all IIRC I uploaded 2 images to the forum

JFK, allegedly, took LSD in the White House with Mary Meyer.

Elvis reportedly hated drugs and was given an honorary badge by Richard Nixon.

You may be on to something, Len.

And by the way, Bill, Elvis was indeed in the Fantasy Fest parade last Saturday.

Len,

I hope that those color photos don't take up too much of the forum's space requirments and edge out something of more value and relevance.

BK

1) All images in all my posts are hosted by 3rd party sites like photobucket or at their source locations*

2) I think I have proven beyond resonable doubt Elvis and badgeman are one in the same.

:lol::lol:

When I try to uploat photos it says I've reached limit.

I don't know what the limit is but whatever it is I don't think it needs any more of Elvis, however valuable and relevant.

Elvis and Nixon is the most frequently requested photo from the National Archives.

BK

Len,

BK

:lol::lol:

When I try to uploat photos it says I've reached limit.

I don't know what the limit is but whatever it is I don't think it needs any more of Elvis, however valuable and relevant.

Elvis and Nixon is the most frequently requested photo from the National Archives.

BK

Actually, Colby IS Elvis, that's why he's hiding south of the Bor-dah, something to do with alimony payments, or some such fiasco.....