The Education Forum

Rock Hudson Cover Up, etc.

THE OTHER DAY A FRIEND ASKED ME, " HOW IN THE HELL COULD THE ASSASSINATION BE KEPT SECRET ALL THESE YEARS WITHOUT SOMEONE COMING FORWARD AND TALKING".

IT DAWNED ON ME AFTER MY FRIEND HAD LEFT.

HOW MANY PEOPLE [ OUTSIDE OF HOLLYWOOD AND THE MOVIE BUSINESS ] KNEW ROCK HUDSON WAS GAY BEFORE HE WAS HOSPITALIZED FOR AIDS?

HERE YOU HAVE A SINGLE INDUSTRY, WITH NO HELP FROM JOHNSON, A WARREN TYPE COMMISSION, A CIA, AN FBI, A MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, THE MAFIA, NSA, ONI, DOD, DALLAS POLICE, OR ANY OTHER ENITY, KEEPING ROCK HUDSON'S SEXUAL PREFERENCE UNDER WRAPS FOR DECADES FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

I THINK THIS IS AN EXCELLENT RETORT TO CONSPIRACY NAY SAYERS.

I'D LIKE TO HERE OTHERS IF YOU HAVE THEM.

JIM FEEMSTER

I can think of a couple, a little more obscure.

It wasn't known until 1973 that the Allies had broken the German and Japanese codes, and that many events of WWII could now be seen in a different light.

And it wasn't known until the mid-80s that the US had broken the Soviet codes at the end of WWII (Venona) which led to the prosecutions of (at least) the Rosenbergs and Judyth Coplon, and to the unmasking and defection of Cambridge spy Donald Duart Maclean.

And, of course, the CIA/mafia alliance did not become widely known until about 1975.

Guest Stephen Turner

operation northwoods, the Zinoviev letter, Churchill and Stalin carving up Eastern Europe at Yalta, tolkin bay incident, "remember the Maine"And the fact that the Monkies couldnt play their instruments..

"And the fact that the Monkies couldnt play their instruments..

Oh, NO! Say it ain't so, Steve...

Steve,

So Davy Jones couldn't play the tambourine? I'm shattered. What next, Danny Bonaduce couldn't play bass? :rolleyes:

James

Edited by James Richards

Steve,

So Davy Jones couldn't play the tambourine? I'm shattered. What next, Danny Bonaduce couldn't play bass? :rolleyes:

James

James, NO! Danny didn't really play his bass??? Next you'll tell me Milli Vanilli didn't sing on their hits...

A great deal of Myth had built up around Pizarros death. Late last century an accidental discovery of bones eanbled forensic anthropologists to prove a contemporary account of the assassination. Nevertheless the supertstitions remain strong.

Josef Mengele was able to remain undiscovered even though a number of individuals knew his whereabouts. Again post mortem forensic anthropology were necessary to positively ID.

A US president suspected of being assassinated by arsenic poisoning was finally laid to rest 100 years after the fact. Exhumation and examination by forensi anthropologists showed: No arsenic.

Possibly only an exhumation order will provide the break needed in the Kennedy case. His skull and bones are the one record of the assassination that has been kept under close watch since his burial. It should be easy to establish id of all fragments, and a careful reconstruction and new xrays etc to establish metallic fragents etc could once and for all answer key questions which should narrow the field of conspirators considerably.

Edited by John Dolva

A great deal of Myth had built up around Pizarros death. Late last century an accidental discovery of bones eanbled forensic anthropologists to prove a contemporary account of the assassination. Nevertheless the supertstitions remain strong.

Josef Mengele was able to remain undiscovered even though a number of individuals knew his whereabouts. Again post mortem forensic anthropology were necessary to positively ID.

A US president suspected of being assassinated by arsenic poisoning was finally laid to rest 100 years after the fact. Exhumation and examination by forensi anthropologists showed: No arsenic.

Possibly only an exhumation order will provide the break needed in the Kennedy case. His skull and bones are the one record of the assassination that has been kept under close watch since his burial. It should be easy to establish id of all fragments, and a careful reconstruction and new xrays etc to establish metallic fragents etc could once and for all answer key questions which should narrow the field of conspirators considerably.

Wasn't it recently discovered that Napoleon was poisoned? Remember that history is written by the victors (and the killers). On the way to and from Dallas in November, I stopped off in National Parks. At Carlsbad Caverns I learned that within the last few years scientists have completely changed their minds on what created the caverns. While they used to believe it was an underground river, they now believe it was sulphuric acid. Similarly, at Mesa Verde National Park I found that both the ultimate fate of the cave dwellers there and the reason for their departure has changed in the last ten years. While ten years ago the Park rangers told the tourists that the people were Anasazi, that they created their cliff dwellings for defense purposes, and that they fled after a period of conflict, last year the ranger told us that the people who lived there were the fore-runners of today's Zuni tribe (and not Anasazi--a Navajo word), that they lived in the caves for protection from the elements, and that they moved on to warmer climes when their top soil became depleted. A huge difference. History is a living, breathing, thing.

Guest John Gillespie

Steve,

James

Next thing you know, someone will say Barry Bonds was on steroids. Jeesch.

operation northwoods, the Zinoviev letter, Churchill and Stalin carving up Eastern Europe at Yalta, tolkin bay incident, "remember the Maine"And the fact that the Monkies couldnt play their instruments..

Shall we say Urban Legerdemain??

Guest Stephen Turner

Yep sorry, but happy valley sunday was still a great song.

Shall we say Urban Legerdemain??

"Urban sleight of hand?" john, your going to have to explain that one to me :rolleyes:

Perhaps two of the best examples are FDR's foreknowledge of the impending Pearl Harbor attacks, the first public source of this information was the book, Roosevelt's Road to Russia - George Crocker/Henrt Regnery Company 1959 Library of Congress Catalogue # 59-13049. 1941 to 1959 would be some 18 years.

In addition, although there is far from a unanimous consensus for the most part the identification of 'Mark Felt' as the ostensible 'Deep Throat' of Watergate fame, presents an even lengthier time frame.

circa 1972-73 to 2005 would be 32-33 years.

Guest Stephen Turner
THE OTHER DAY A FRIEND ASKED ME, " HOW IN THE HELL COULD THE ASSASSINATION BE KEPT SECRET ALL THESE YEARS WITHOUT SOMEONE COMING FORWARD AND TALKING".

JIM FEEMSTER

And, of course, the plain fact is many people have talked, Its just that no one in the mainstream media, or Government is listening. That and the fact that they do not tend to live happy, long lives has probably persuaded many to keep "mum" about what they know.

John, Would it require the Kennedy's permission to exhume the prisident's body? Throughout the WC period, it was often said things were done a certain way so as not to offend or to protect the family. But, it won't happen anyway! (too much could be learned)

Terry

John, Would it require the Kennedy's permission to exhume the prisident's body? Throughout the WC period, it was often said things were done a certain way so as not to offend or to protect the family. But, it won't happen anyway! (too much could be learned)

Terry

Terry, yes, it's my understanding the family can give permisssion and it would happen. It was the case with the president buried for 100 years (I'm continually forgetting his name), there was an individual researching a conspiracy who convinced the family to permit an exhumation under strict conditions. A team of experts were assembled and they had a limited time to do the work. Even so it was traumatic for the family because of media attention and not least because family members had grown up with this president looking at them through portraits and pictures and stories most of their life, so for them he was a dear ancestor, and the exhumation was disturbing.

(There are other non invasive techniques that could yield results, sonar probes perhaps with carefully selected positions used to build a 3d computer model of the coffin contents, I dont know what the possible resolution would be but it's possible that expert scrutiny and time can rebuild the head in this way. Personally I'd like to lay to rest any possibility of bullet fragments in his lower trunk.)

Anyway, if anyone can convince the Kennedys that an exhumation would be a great thing, the experts are there.

On topic thought: The evidence and thought of a universe where the earth is not the centre existed for many centuries before Copernicus and Galileo. The Church hierarchy sponsored many clever 'magic theories' to explain the cosmos. It wasn't until 1992 that the pope publicly admitted they were wrong in how they treated Galileo, who had proven the earth moves around the sun. There's a story that as he submitted to the church demands that he renounce his heresy, he still whispered, "and yet, it moves."