The Education Forum

Andy Walker's courageous step

'Brendan Slattery' wrote:

[...]

Did you just arrive on Earth? Jack has a long history of claiming faked photographic evidence in the JFK assassination. He has claimed that the backyard photos of Oswald were faked, and more recently that the Zapruder film was faked. Then there's the Apollo nonsense. When he went before the HSCA to face people with genuine expertise in photo analysis, he was gloriously bitchslapped:

dgh: great diatribe young man, we're all familar with .john McAdams house of Lone Neuterism, been there, done that in the early 90's. Now if you'd answer a simple question, who (by name) are these photo experts you speak of? Then you'll no doubt tell us your expertise regarding the subject matter, eh? No fair regurgitating the same old Nutter BS, denying you incompetent to comment, then commenting anyway, Nope, no good! You Neuter's have been been rehashing the same nonsense for 30 years -- be a bastion for the cause, light up the countryside with your wisdom, your country needs YOU...

Oh, wee "bitchslapped"? 30 years ago that was a "HATE" term, straight out of San Francisco ... directed towards the gay population. Coined by the you know who, you a racist, too?

In short, he's a fraud. His only "expertise" consists of posting pointless, cut-and-paste images to moonbat, left-wing, anti-American message boards where he finds a receptive and gullible audience.

is it any surprise our country is having a tough time seeing past its own nose? With right-wing whacko's like we have here, it's no wonder our international standing is in the tank -- Now if we could only find a good PR firm...

Bad news: I just crashed his party.

Good news: roflmfao -- you wouldn't make a small pimple on a gnats ass, who do you think you are, Little Shrub?

Edited by David G. Healy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dgh: great diatribe young man, we're all familar with .john McAdams house of Lone Neuterism, been there, done that in the early 90's.

Yes, because we all know John is the sole person keeping this gigantic "lie" alive.

Now if you'd answer a simple question, who (by name) are these photo experts you speak of?

Dr. Leslie Stroebel, Mr. Andrew Davidhazy, Dr. Ronald Francis, Calvin McCamy, Frank Scott, David Eisendrath, and Bennett Sherman--among others.

Then you'll no doubt tell us your expertise regarding the subject matter, eh? No fair regurgitating the same old Nutter BS, denying you incompetent to comment, then commenting anyway, Nope, no good! You Neuter's have been been rehashing the same nonsense for 30 years -- be a bastion for the cause, light up the countryside with your wisdom, your country needs YOU...

Yawn.

Oh, wee "bitchslapped"? 30 years ago that was a "HATE" term, straight out of San Francisco ... directed towards the gay population. Coined by the you know who, you a racist, too.

Thanks for the trivia lesson. No, I'm not a racist. Are you a homosexual?

i

s it any surprise our country is having a tough time seeing past its own nose? With right-wing whacko's like we have here, it's no wonder our international standing is in the tank -- Now if we could only find a good PR firm...

Yes, well I'm not prepared to weaken or imperil this country in order to keep us in "good standing" with nations who don't have our best interests at heart. I wear their hypocritical disdain as a badge of honor.

Good news: roflmfao -- you wouldn't make a small pimple on a gnats ass, who do you think you are, Little Shrub?

I don't think you have a future writing for Letterman.

Recap: a respected curator like Mack is banished, but Jack White gets to hang around and advance every uninformed, crackpot theory known to man. That seems fair.

It would indeed be a courageous step to suspend all "crackpots" from this forum. All I would be left with potentially is teachers talking about education.... and who would want that? <_<

Btw, anything with a Gary Mack signature on it gets attention, whether it merits it or not

Well, I personally think that when Gary Mack finally starts making claims about 'JFK sitting upright in the limo as the limo enters the underpass' or starts calling tree trunks 'people standing up in the limo' by using poor blurry images, then Gary will stop getting so much attention. Until then he will probably be considered a good source for information concerning the JFK assassination.

Bill Miller

Recap: a respected curator like Mack is banished, but Jack White gets to hang around and advance every uninformed, crackpot theory known to man. That seems fair.

As usual you don't know what you are talking about BS. (I adore you initials tho :)

When I first came here Gary Mack PM'd me on a regular basis. I responed privately at first, then feeling rather harrassed, I began posting my responses.

Gary is realy two " people" : the one who was respected for " Badge Man" and the like and

2.) The one who pushes the LN crap on the 6th floor. I refuse to go to his little nest. Don't like people who, in my opinion become, sell outs. Gary Mack, Norman Mailer. A whore is a whore no matter what name s/he goes by. (And "Gary Mack" is also not his name....but that's beside the point :)

Dawn

"Recap: a respected curator like Mack is banished, but Jack White gets to hang around and advance every uninformed, crackpot theory known to man. That seems fair."

Stand by, folks. There's gonna be another CLYDE AWARD!!! <_<

Hey Ter:

Forgive my ignorance re "CLYDE AWARD", but is this a reference to Hoover's

mainman Tolson? :) (Sorry, could not resist).

Dawn

Gary is realy two " people" : the one who was respected for " Badge Man" and the like and

2.) The one who pushes the LN crap on the 6th floor. I refuse to go to his little nest. Don't like people who, in my opinion become, sell outs. Gary Mack, Norman Mailer. A whore is a whore no matter what name s/he goes by. (And "Gary Mack" is also not his name....but that's beside the point <_<

Dawn

What an odd thing to say. You criticize Mack for believing what he does about the assassination and while he believes there was a conspiracy .... he still feels that Oswald was part of it - yet that makes him a whore. Some people have gone on and claimed the Zfilm was altered even after their theory was shown to be wrong, yet I didn't hear you call them a whore. I believe there was a conspiracy, yet I don't believe many of the nutty things said by other researchers when it comes to a conspiratorial matter ... I guess that makes me a whore as well. Again, what an odd thing to say.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

2.) The one who pushes the LN crap on the 6th floor. I refuse to go to his little nest. Don't like people who, in my opinion become, sell outs. Gary Mack, Norman Mailer. A whore is a whore no matter what name s/he goes by. (And "Gary Mack" is also not his name....but that's beside the point <_<

Dawn

What an odd thing to say. ... I guess that makes me a whore as well. Again, what an odd thing to say.

Bill Miller

Miller finally owns up.

Jack

Brendan, some time ago I engaged you in a thread because I thought your direct statements and level of confidence in what you stated indicated you may have some unique and concrete evidence to support your overall position - Oswald acting alone. In reference to the acoustical evidence, my experience was that you prefer to quote individuals who have not performed refutation studies - merely offered an opinion. You also suggested that researchers believing the acoustic results of D.B. Thomas's study were "in the minority". I asked you for a source and then you admitted it was in your opinion. Opinions are fine but I would have like to have seen your statistical evidence.

You seem to be very familiar with the arguments supporting the theory that Oswald acted alone. You appear confident in your belief to the point you do a quick google search to offer a source for counterargument. I'm not sure if you've ever contacted a primary source with regards to the assassination, ever been to Dealey Plaza or ever talked to a witness or another author directly but one thing appears clear.....

You have the answer to the question "Who killed Kennedy?"

I would wager the majority of this forum in your opinion aren't up to speed with regards to your breakthrough and it must be an extreme test on your patience to see the rest of us wallowing through this puzzle. Though it is most certainly is your right to be on this forum as much as mine, it appears as though you believe the question has been answered for you. I have to ask...

What motivates you to be here?

Jason Vermeer

Jason Vermeer

Frankly, I'm here to pick up women. The crazier the better. Some other reasons:

1. To laugh at Jack's latest photographic "revelations"

2. To roll my eyes at the anti-US/Bush/Republican poison that bleeds into almost every thread

3. To shake my head in disgust when innocents like LBJ, Nixon, and Bush Sr. are implicated as possible conspirators

4. To monitor Simkin's flat out obsession with American flaws and wrongdoing, real and imagined (mostly the latter)

5. To recoil when a non-secretive, wonderfully useful outfit like YAF is likened to Nazi Youth

6. To study pathological behavior

P.S. I have stood in DP and it is quite small. Small enough for one man to do the deed.

Jason Vermeer

2. To roll my eyes at the anti-US/Bush/Republican poison that bleeds into almost every thread

3. To shake my head in disgust when innocents like LBJ, Nixon, and Bush Sr. are implicated as possible conspirators

4. To monitor Simkin's flat out obsession with American flaws and wrongdoing, real and imagined (mostly the latter)

5. To recoil when a non-secretive, wonderfully useful outfit like YAF is likened to Nazi Youth

P.S. I have stood in DP and it is quite small. Small enough for one man to do the deed.

One out of six isn't that bad

None of the six reasons require membership or posting. Any visitor to the forum can read all the disgusting posts here and study the posters' pathological behavior to his heart's content. Registering to express disgust with posts or posters accomplishes nothing, except of course fulfilling the need to express disgust. But I'm not sure how providing such an outlet for disgust contributes to the forum or serves the forum's purpose. It seems to me that it distracts from the forum's purpose, but then that could be an unspoken reason number 7.

Looking on the bright side, I think Brendan has given us all a rather startling look into the PR industry, for which I suppose we should be grateful. Also, in terms of being an irritant to other posters, Brendan can't hold a candle to the "Mat Clark" lady who used to be here.

None of the six reasons require membership or posting. Any visitor to the forum can read all the disgusting posts here and study the posters' pathological behavior to his heart's content. Registering to express disgust with posts or posters accomplishes nothing, except of course fulfilling the need to express disgust. But I'm not sure how providing such an outlet for disgust contributes to the forum or serves the forum's purpose. It seems to me that it distracts from the forum's purpose, but then that could be an unspoken reason number 7.

Looking on the bright side, I think Brendan has given us all a rather startling look into the PR industry, for which I suppose we should be grateful. Also, in terms of being an irritant to other posters, Brendan can't hold a candle to the "Mat Clark" lady who used to be here.

Truth be told, Brendan probably harbors ssubstantial reservations about what really went down on 11/22, as most of the purposes could be served easily in threads dedicated to much more timely topics and the two that could not hardly seem to justify setting up permanent residence here (Jack's humorous and often charming responses to Brendan's baiting notwithstanding)

That's ok, Brendan, to have doubts. Most thoughtful and sensible people do. The folks to be wary of, on every side of this issue, are those who are quite convinced they know precisely what happened and make their life's work attempting to beat their certitude into everyone else.

If you spent more time reading other sections of the forum you will discover that I am pretty obsessed with the wrong-doings of the current Labour government in the UK. Do you think that makes me anti-British?

In reality I am against corruption in all governments whatever ideology they claim to promote. It is just that as the UK is under the influence of Bush’s corrupt government, I spend a fair deal of time trying to expose the wrongdoings of the US.

Jason Vermeer

#2: So you interpret criticism of Bush and the Republican Party as anti-US poison? You're taking patriotism to its ugly extreme.

#3: Innocents like LBJ, Nixon and Bush snr? Chortle.

#4: John Simkin's 'obsession' with American flaws and real and imagined wrongdoings? Yes, well I guess you probably classify Vietnam and Iraq as perfectly justified adventures. I'm mightily pissed off with the US Government's behavior over the last 43 years too as it happens. Ditto the CIA, the US oil, banking, and pharmaceutical industries and the military industrial complex, which diverts billions annually from US taxpayers to feed its global presence. My strongest criticism is for the US media. I hate their guts because they create people as blithely ignorant and arrogant as you.