The Education Forum

Gordon Arnold

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Arnold said that he hit the ground when he heard the shots ring out.This might explain him being invisible in the Moorman photograph.He could have hit the deck behind the wall.I do admit that his story is mysterious.

Was it a congressman that said that he seen Arnold hit the ground? Was it the guy that supposedly leaped over and covered up Lyndon Johnson?

I don't have anything saved.My info comes from memory & that's it.

2 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

If he was standing there and badge man with rifle in-hand came around the fence to take the camera off him, then why didn't Sam Holland see him seeing how Holland ran straight around to there specifically to see if anyone had a rifle there?

Sorry Gerry,I got Sam Holland mixed up with Ed Hoffman.

4 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Arnold said that he was standing here.

gordonfront.jpg

Ok, now I'm confused. Isn't that the location of "Black Dog Man"? I thought Arnold was over on the grass by the fence.

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

Ok, now I'm confused. Isn't that the location of "Black Dog Man"? I thought Arnold was over on the grass by the fence.

Yes, but that's also the approximate position of badge man. And badge man was apparently firing close to over Gordans shoulder, close enough that he could hear the bullet whizzing by apparently.

Also notice how big that guy is in the picture compared to the size badgeman is albeit badge man would be supposedly further back somewhat. But even so.

5 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

gordonfront.jpg

That photo is actually of Gordan himself if I recall correctly.

I wonder if that's where he really said he was standing or that's where Gary Mack told him to stand for the photo so he could compare it to the badgeman photo, something Mack never did for us in the final production of The Men Who Killed Kennedy as it would reveal how out of scale Gordan looked in relation to the figures Mack colored in on the Moorman photo.

Edited by Gerry Down

15 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

That photo is actually of Gordan himself if I recall correctly.

I wonder if that's where he really said he was standing or that's where Gary Mack told him to stand for the photo so he could compare it to the badgeman photo, something Mack never did for us in the final production of The Men Who Killed Kennedy as it would reveal how out of scale Gordan looked in relation to the figures Mack colored in on the Moorman photo.

Shoot man,I don't know.

This photo makes it even more confusing.

This picture is also saying where Gordon stood (on the right)

bdmlocation.jpg

Edited by Michael Crane

1 hour ago, Michael Crane said:

Like I say Pat.

Gordon Arnold is mysterious.

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/arnold2.htm

Michael I have to read this with a grain of salt as it's by Dave Reitzes.   Questions about his story, yes.  But I don't completely dismiss it.

6 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

gordonfront.jpg

Something about this photo makes me think it's a still from The Men Who Killed Kennedy. Gordan seems to be holding something in his hand which would be his supposed camera.

Ron,

I was taken back & disappointed when I clicked on a link that said jfkassassination.net & seen that it was McAdam's (after I posted)This was just something to ponder.

Maybe this info with some other mixed in might lead to the truth.

Edited by Michael Crane

8 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Sounds like Arnold said that he hit the ground when he heard the shots ring out.This might explain him being invisible in the Moorman photograph.He could have hit the deck behind the wall.I do admit that his story is mysterious.

Was it a congressman that said that he seen Arnold hit the ground? Was it the guy that supposedly leaped over and covered up Lyndon Johnson?

I don't have anything saved.My info comes from memory & that's it.

"Was it a congressman that said that he seen Arnold hit the ground?"

You're thinking of Senator Ralph Yarborough, though he never said the man was Gordon Arnold.

Edited by Bill Brown

53 minutes ago, Bill Brown said:

"Was it a congressman that said that he seen Arnold hit the ground?"

You're thinking of Senator Ralph Yarborough, though he never said the man was Gordon Arnold.

Thank you Bill.

I stand very corrected.

*And for the record..I personally do not believe that Yarborough leaped over the seat to protect Lyndon Johnson.That was probably a fabrication.

Edited by Michael Crane

1 hour ago, Michael Crane said:

Thank you Bill.

I stand very corrected.

*And for the record..I personally do not believe that Yarborough leaped over the seat to protect Lyndon Johnson.That was probably a fabrication.

Yarborough said he saw a man to the right of the road dive onto the grass. People took this to mean he saw Gordon Arnold. But the reality is he was probably thinking of Malcolm Summers. Summers was standing on the left side of Elm, but would have appeared to be on the right from Yarborough's position, due to the curve of the road. 

10 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Thank you Bill.

I stand very corrected.

No one says Yarborough leaped over any seat to protect LBJ.  You're confusing Yarborough with a Secret Service Agent (Rufus Youngblood) assigned to the Vice President.

Given your errors on elementary-Ievel issues here, I would ask you to consider the possibility that you may also be making errors in some of your other talking points, re: Gordon Arnold.