The Education Forum

Photos of the limousine at Parkland

Pat Speer

Mr. Valenti,

Why do you take this so personal. Did I step on your toes?

Remarks like: "If that is a dent in the car, when did it get there? Is it a bullet strike? Or a pebble from the street? Did somebody throw a rock? Or if it is a dent, was it there earlier?" I heard earlier. From someone else......

" Or a pebble from the street?"........... Come on ........ You godda be kidding.

For the rest, do your own homework.

For everyone else. I was trying to find members who had any additional info on, wheather or not.

Since a bunch of serious people struggling with a trunk, may be remembered.

Maarten

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mark Valenti

Maarten,

Don't take it personally, it's all about the JFK killing and finding the truth.

If you see a dent on a car, it's okay to wonder if it came from a variety of sources. You were making a suggestion it was a bullet strike. I was making suggestions that it could be from a number of other sources - if there is in fact a dent on the car, which we still don't know for sure.

If you've ever had a car windshield crack from a flying pebble on the road, you would understand the reference I made.

Your theories and hunches are scrutinized by everybody, not just by people who think your ideas are good ones.

When I read your post I remembered that you are the guy who thinks he sees a bullet in the Z-film. I believe that hunch, mixed with these new ones, points toward a methodology which is indicative of your discernment tendencies. I'm not saying they're bad or good, I'm only saying they point toward assigning an easy solution to that which is, at this point, inscrutable.

Cheers,

MV

Maarten,

Don't take it personally, it's all about the JFK killing and finding the truth.

If you see a dent on a car, it's okay to wonder if it came from a variety of sources. You were making a suggestion it was a bullet strike. I was making suggestions that it could be from a number of other sources - if there is in fact a dent on the car, which we still don't know for sure.

If you've ever had a car windshield crack from a flying pebble on the road, you would understand the reference I made.

Your theories and hunches are scrutinized by everybody, not just by people who think your ideas are good ones.

When I read your post I remembered that you are the guy who thinks he sees a bullet in the Z-film. I believe that hunch, mixed with these new ones, points toward a methodology which is indicative of your discernment tendencies. I'm not saying they're bad or good, I'm only saying they point toward assigning an easy solution to that which is, at this point, inscrutable.

Cheers,

MV

When I saw the Parkland limo photo, the first thing I noticed was the

wide chrome band around the spare tire cover. A comparison with

Zapruder raises interesting questions.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Guest Mark Valenti

When I saw the Parkland limo photo, the first thing I noticed was the

wide chrome band around the spare tire cover. A comparison with

Zapruder raises interesting questions.

I'm sure I remember seeing a photo depicting the rear of the limo at Parkland - I think it was a Corbis photo. I'll see if I can find it.

Edited by Mark Valenti

I'm sure I remember seeing a photo depicting the rear of the limo at Parkland - I think it was a Corbis photo. I'll see if I can find it. (Mark Valenti)

Here is a rear view of the limo at Parkland.

Also of interest is the man on the left of frame carrying what looks to be some kind of official pouch. Anyone recognize him?

James

As a photographer for 50+ years, I have never encountered

a surface reflectivity oddity like this! It possibly has to do with

the films being used, or perhaps a polarizing filter. Also, the

one on the right is shot with auxilliary flash. while the other

appears to just use available light.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Jack wrote:

"Is my photo-analysis faulty?"

YES. Please correct, edit your posts.

Mark........

Maarten

Sorry. Apologies. Sometimes photos are deceptive.

And a previous poster addressed you as Ms. I think.

Jack

Haha, Jack, this is EXACTLY how you misinterprete all pictures concerning JFK, for instance the Moorman picture and your "Badgeman-phantasy"! :D

Gr. Paul.