The Education Forum

Survivor's Guilt by Vince Palamara

Tip of the hat to Vinnie P. for job well done.

Regarding SS.

Has anyone heard of former Secret Service Agents Jerry O'Rourke?

The Telluride, Colordao native acknowledges that "Oswald had help" and agents were ordered to lie.

See Ellen Miller, Rocky Mountain News, Nov. 21, 2003.

I'd also like to locate former Special Agent in Charge Secret Service office in New Orleans 1963 - John W. Rice - (not Calvin), if anyone has a line on this guy.

Thanks,

BK

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Tip of the hat to Vinnie P. for job well done.

Regarding SS.

The Telluride, Colordao native acknowledges that "Oswald had help" and agents were ordered to lie.

See Ellen Miller, Rocky Mountain News, Nov. 21, 2003.

I'd also like to locate former Special Agent in Charge Secret Service office in New Orleans 1963 - John W. Rice - (not Calvin), if anyone has a line on this guy.

Thanks,

BK

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Good find.

Well I'm googling, and there's this:

"18. Douglas Weldon, "The Kennedy Limousine: Dallas 1963," in James H. Fetzer (ed.), Murder in Dealey Plaza (Chicago: Catfeet Press, 2000), pp. 129-158; Pamela McElwain-Brown, "An Examination of the Presidential Limousine in the White House Garage, Kennedy Assassination Chronicles 5(4)(Winter 1999), p. 18. Parkland Hospital nurse Shirley Randall stated that as JFK was being rushed on a carriage to the emergency room, "some man" in the presidential party "asked me if I would get someone to come and wash the blood out of the car." (She said that she was "so excited and nervous" that she forgot about it.) (WC 21:217.) Former SS agent Jerry O'Rourke, who helped protect JFK in Fort Worth on the morning of the assassination, has said he was later told by a fellow agent of being ordered to remove blood from the car (Ellen Miller, "Ex-Agent Refuses to Toe Party Line on JFK Slaying," Rocky Mountain News, November 20, 2003). See photo of SS agents Samuel Kinney and George Hickey at Parkland attaching the top to the limo with a water bucket sitting beside them."

http://www.hobrad.com/acreumbr.htm

Looks like the full article is quoted here:

http://www.usenet.com/newsgroups/soc.cultu...n/msg11245.html

O'Rourke is a bit off on his description of the back wound trajectory, but is sure is an interesting piece.

"Instructions were given to lie. The agent in charge of motorcade protection told O'Rourke that he was told by the Warren Commission during his testimony that he did not hear a fourth shot and he did not see someone running across the grassy knoll. But the agent insisted that his account was accurate."

The agent in charge of motorcade protection--wouldn't that be Kellerman?

Edited by Myra Bronstein

Palamara's account is fascinating:

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v4n1/v4n1chapter13.pdf

Yes. Agent Art Godfrey was "unusually close" to Nixon. Clint Hill and another agent had oil interests. Wonder if they obtained those interests in the form of a reward.

I'm stunned to read that any SS agents supposedly had good feelings about the President. Did Boring (or whoever made assignments) carefully select only Kennedy haters and drunken buffoons for the Dallas trip?

Well, ok I'm warming up to Palamara's book. There's some dang good info in there.

In "Body of Evidence" Kellerman is shown, in a transcript, to be actively arranging the diversion of the body to Walter Reed (for alteration) as the empty casket goes to Bethesda.

Myra, I have been unable to track down any reference to a book (or video) entitled "Body of Evidence."

Can you tell us more about it?

Thank you.

In "Body of Evidence" Kellerman is shown, in a transcript, to be actively arranging the diversion of the body to Walter Reed (for alteration) as the empty casket goes to Bethesda.

Myra, I have been unable to track down any reference to a book (or video) entitled "Body of Evidence."

Thank you.

Is that the one with David Lifton and Madonna and the knky sex scene in the parking garage?

I don't know about Kellerman diverting the body to Walter Reed, but we know that Greer and Rybka diverted JFK's clothes to a White House locker while the casket was on the way to Bethesda.

I don't think there was Secret Service complicity in the assassination. I think that several SS agents just did everything they could to make it look that way.

Thank you.

Is that the one with David Lifton and Madonna and the knky sex scene in the parking garage?

ouch.... evidently DavidL didn't respond to one of your emails? :ice

Thank you.

Oh, I'm so sorry Raymond. That was a misnomer; I meant "Best Evidence" by David Lifton. I mispeak like that every time I mention that book, 'cause it's focused on the evidence associated with the body, so...

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Evidence-Op-Dav...TF8&s=books

I'm sure I'll keep doing the same thing. It's implanted in my head.

Thank you.

I wish!

Ok, my confusion is in remission. The additional info helped. Thanks Michael. I'll shut up and read the entire book then.

[qoute]I am especially interested in the fact that some SS guys were accomplices and appreciate Palamara's focus on them. What they got away with is beyond belief. [/qoute]

Close up of Altens photo.

Edited by Peter McGuire

Ok, my confusion is in remission. The additional info helped. Thanks Michael. I'll shut up and read the entire book then.

[qoute]I am especially interested in the fact that some SS guys were accomplices and appreciate Palamara's focus on them. What they got away with is beyond belief. [/qoute]

when I was the training sgt for the SWAT Team we were involved in the Papal Detail when he visited Detroit-it would only a very small number of the protective detail to slow down or be out of position for the Principal to die.