The Education Forum

Malcolm Jerry Hoy

Does anyone know if Jerry Hoy served in Vietnam during the mid 1960's?

James

Hey James,

Welcome back to the fray!

Is Jerry Hoy the mentalist?

I'm getting all the Hoys mixed up.

BK

Thanks, Bill.

I was able to sort out my dramas so I'm back for better or worse.

Jerry Hoy was the guy who supposedly looked like Frenchie the tramp. Anyway, I dug up a Jerry Hoy from Texas who served in Vietnam and was wondering if it was the same guy.

This is him below. Apologies for the poor quality image.

James

Glad your hibernation is over, James.

Please email me, as a prominent researcher would like to ask you some questions,

and your most recent email address does not work.

Jack

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tom Scully

James

Hey James,

BK

Published Obits and SS death index search results support observation of an error in description in MaryFerrell.org database. David Hoy's SS number was issued in Indiana and he died in Paducah, KY.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...ancedResults.do

DAVID EDWIN HOY http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...ult&id=4963

Age 33 in 1964. Wife Shirley. Three children. Does "mind reading" act. Former Baptist minister from Paducah, KY. Died 4/2/81 in Evansville, Indiana, hospital at age 50.

http://local.evpl.org/views/viewarticle.asp?ID=453107

Psychic David Hoy dies of heart attack Date April 2 , 1981

Obituary for David Hoy, a former Baptist minister, evangelist, missionary and radio newscaster who gained a national reputation as a psychic and expert on extra-sensory perception (ESP), died early today at Paducah after an apparent heart attack. He was 50.

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=dav...us&ie=UTF-8

David Hoy, 50, Psychic, Dies

Pay-Per-View - Hartford Courant - ProQuest Archiver - Apr 3, 1981

EVANSVILLE, Ind. -- David Hoy, whose psychic abilities earned him worldwide recognition, died Thursday in a Paducah, Ky., hospital. He was 50.

http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi

DAVID HOY 21 Jul 1930 Apr 1981

42001 (Paducah, Mccracken, KY) 313-xx-xxxx Indiana

Edited by Tom Scully

Malcolm Jerry Hoy - Lived on Harlendale, took off work to see JFK.

Aka Jerry Hoy - photo by JR. Looks like Frenchy.

David Hoy - Mentalist - ESP - Evensville, Indiana radio DJ - friend of Bill DeMarr Crowe.

Patrick Hoy - of Empire Trust/General Dynamics

Edwin Hoy? -

This reminds me of a Bob Hope movie.

David Hoy - Mentalist - ESP - Evensville, Indiana radio DJ - friend of Bill DeMarr Crowe.

Edwin Hoy? -

I know, in terms of the direction of the thread, this somewhat regressive but it is an interesting photo.

FWIW...I suppose I am going against the grain, but I actually feel that the Torbitt document has gained credibility over the years, as opposed to losing it.....

Edited by Robert Howard

James

Hey James,

BK

Thanks, Bill.

Jerry Hoy was the guy who supposedly looked like Frenchie the tramp. Anyway, I dug up a Jerry Hoy from Texas who served in Vietnam and was wondering if it was the same guy.

James

James: FWIW

Jerry Hoy lived a short time at the Elsberth Apartments (605) before moving to the Apartment building behind Beckley. (Spring of 63) He did serve in Nam with the 1st Recon (can't remember the full name of the outfit) He went into Camdodia with a S&D unit. The last I knew of him was at Harlendale. He was a close friend of Lester Murphy. He was a close associate of Johney Farentello and Ceciel Frandandez who lived at another apartment complex on Zangs Blvd near Sunset High School. Hoy was a close associate of many who went to Ruby's club. ' Shorty Wiemer of the infamous 'Knox Street Rats' of the early fifties (Knox and Travis St, Dallas) Also lived or owned an interest in Ruby's clubs and knew Hoy's family as well as "Capt Edward Seiwell of the 4th Army Reserve Dallas Love Field. take care..

James

Hey James,

BK

Thanks, Bill.

James

Jerry Hoy lived a short time at the Elsberth Apartments (605) before moving to the Apartment building behind Beckley. (Spring of 63) He did serve in Nam with the 1st Recon (can't remember the full name of the outfit) He went into Camdodia with a S&D unit. The last I knew of him was at Harlendale. He was a close friend of Lester Murphy. He was a close associate of Johney Farentello and Ceciel Frandandez who lived at another apartment complex on Zangs Blvd near Sunset High School. Hoy was a close associate of many who went to Ruby's club. ' Shorty Wiemer of the infamous 'Knox Street Rats' of the early fifties (Knox and Travis St, Dallas) Also lived or owned an interest in Ruby's clubs and knew Hoy's family as well as "Capt Edward Seiwell of the 4th Army Reserve Dallas Love Field. take care..

Thanks, Tosh.

Did you see the photo I posted, I think it's at the bottom of page 2? Anyway, the quality is ordinary to say the least but could it be the same Jerry Hoy we are talking about here?

Cheers,

James

James

Hey James,

BK

Thanks, Bill.

James

Thanks, Tosh.

Did you see the photo I posted, I think it's at the bottom of page 2? Anyway, the quality is ordinary to say the least but could it be the same Jerry Hoy we are talking about here?

Cheers,

James

James. Its hard for me to tell from the picture, however Hoy was a short fellow about 5' 8", if I remember right. I did not know him well but did see him a few times with Farentello at the Beckley Street Apartment behind the Oswald rooming house on Beckley.... not sure if he was operational. I noticed the army dress in the picture and it looks like 1st Recon "Swift and Deadly"..., and I think that would have been around 1961 or there abouts. (speculation on my part)

Jay Harrison a Texas researcher had information on him and others associated with the "Dallas Cubans" from Miami, althought I am not sure how complete this info was. Barnard Finsterwald also had information about him and Bud and I as well as Gary Shaw talked about him in Denver Colorado many years ago. (1980 or there abouts)

Jay Harrison a Texas researcher had information on him and others associated with the "Dallas Cubans" from Miami, althought I am not sure how complete this info was. Barnard Finsterwald also had information about him and Bud and I as well as Gary Shaw talked about him in Denver Colorado many years ago. (1980 or there abouts)

Tosh: Good to see you. I hope you continue to post on Jay's work as the person with his files is of the opinion

that no-one but a handfull of researchers would be interested in Jay's archive. Hardly!

Dawn

While Jerry Hoy may have resembled Frenchy, it's still my opinion that Frenchy was Doyle, per photos of him, as he and the FBI claimed.

That said, the Hoys are certainly not above suspicion in the assassination. ONI was probably involved, and more than one Hoy served in the Navy. We know this from the common Navy expression, "Ship a Hoy."

Guest Tom Scully

Edwin Hoy? -

I know, in terms of the direction of the thread, this somewhat regressive but it is an interesting photo.

FWIW...I suppose I am going against the grain, but I actually feel that the Torbitt document has gained credibility over the years, as opposed to losing it.....

Yup...curiouser and curiouser !

http://www.newsmakingnews.com/archive7,24,00,7,29,00.htm

....CHENEY'S FIRM HALLIBURTON AND BROWN & ROOT FINANCED, (IN PART) PERMINDEX, THE CORPORATE FRONT, WHICH OPERATED THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY.

PERMINDEX was a corporate front, headed by Major Louis M. Bloomfield of Canada. Clay Shaw operated a division of PERMINDEX in New Orleans at the International Trade Mart. The connections between Clay Shaw, David Ferrie and Lee Harvey Oswald have, at this time, been proven by documentary and photographic evidence, despite myriad attempts to discredit the Garrison investigation.

Halliburton was one of the financiers of PERMINDEX. George and Herman Brown of Brown and Root were also financiers. Halliburton acquired Brown and Root after 1963. In the Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal (Click to read the entire document), William Torbitt, states:

The principal financiers of Permindex were a number of U. S. oil companies, H. L. Hunt of Dallas, Clint Murchison of Dallas, John DeMenil, Solidarist director of Houston, John Connally as executor of the Sid Richardson estate, Haliburton Oil Co., Senator Robert Kerr of Oklahoma, Troy Post of Dallas, Lloyd Cobb of New Orleans, Dr. Oschner of New Orleans, George and Herman Brown of Brown and Root, Houston, Attorney Roy M. Cohn, Chairman of the Board for Lionel Corporation, New York City, Schenley Industries of New York City, Walter Dohrnberger, ex-Nazi General and his company, Bell Aerospace, Pan American World Airways, its subsidiary, Intercontinental Hotel Corporation, Paul Raigorodsky of Dallas through his company, Claiborne Oil of New Orleans, Credit Suisse of Canada, Heineken's Brewery of Canada and a host of other munition makers and NASA contractors directed by the Defense Industrial Security Command.

PERMINDEX was the operator of death squads in Europe, Mexico, Central American, the Caribbean and the United States. The persons and corporations who worked with PERMINDEX took over the government of the United States of America on November 22, 1963. The perpetrators have never been brought to justice, and now Halliburton, a Permindex backer, thus and financer of the ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY, has one of its own, Dick Cheney, trying to be the Vice President of the United States.

Picture of the motorcade at Dealy Plaza. When a President's head is blown off in the streets, and the Department of Justice, FBI, military intelligence and the government can't solve the case, Justice is dead in the streets of America. The assassination team and their progeny and selected puppets control America. (For more information about the assassination teams, PERMINDEX and the fascist behind them, see "The Nazi Connections to the Assassination of John F. Kennedy" by Mae Brussell. Click.)...

This man's father, Joshua A. Gollin, was a Schenley VP, married more than 20 years to Ernest Byfield's widow. Patrick Hoy was the protege of Ernest Byfield:

About the Editor

Jeff Gollin. 64 Years Old. Married (to an eminent Modern Psychoanalyst) ... 25 year career in advertising and marketing for Schenley and Seagram followed by ...

http://www.azcardinal.com/about.htm

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=ade...;hl=en&um=1

Marriage Announcement 14 -- No Title

Pay-Per-View - Chicago Tribune - ProQuest Archiver - Nov 30, 1952

Mrs. Ernest Byfield and Joshua Gollin of New York City, who will be married early next year, were in her E. ... Mrs. Byfield, the former Mrs. Adele Sharpe ...

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=ade...;hl=en&um=1

I ERNEST BYFIELD TO MARRYI; I Chicago Hotel Operator to Wed Mrs....

$3.95 - New York Times - Jan 31, 1948

I ERNEST BYFIELD TO I Chicago Hotel Operator to Wed Mrs. Adele Sharpe Thomas CHICAGO, Jan. 30 UP)--IVIr. and Mrs. Karl Ewing Sharpe of Dallas, Te, ...

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=byf...;hl=en&um=1

ERNEST BY FIELD ESTATE'S VALUE PUT AT $330,000

Pay-Per-View - Chicago Tribune - ProQuest Archiver - Feb 24, 1950

Byfield left one-third of the es- tate to Mrs. Adele S. Byfield, ... remainder should be left in trust for two sons and a daughter, all by his previous mar- .

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=roy...;hl=en&um=1

COHN THREATENS TO 'GET' SENATOR FOR GIBE AT SCHINE; Assails...

$3.95 - New York Times - Jun 12, 1954

Roy M. Cohn angrily threatened tonight to "get" a Democratic Senator because of ... 16 at a breakfast at the New York apartment of the young man s parents, ...

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=les...;hl=en&um=1

MISS RENEE SCHINE BECOMES A BRIDE; Married to Lester Crown of...

$3.95 - New York Times - Dec 29, 1950

The marriage of Miss Renee Helene Schine, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. J. Myer Schine of New York and Gloversville, N.Y., to Lester Crown, son of Col. ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Cohn

.....In 1986, a five-judge panel of the Appellate Division of the New York State Supreme Court disbarred Cohn for unethical and unprofessional conduct, including misappropriation of clients' funds, lying on a bar application, and pressuring a client to amend his will. In this case in 1975, Cohn entered the hospital room of a dying and comatose Lewis Rosenstiel, the multi-millionaire founder of Schenley Industries, forced a pen to his hand and lifted it to the will in an attempt to make himself and Cathy Frank — Rosenstiel's granddaughter — beneficiaries. The resulting marks were determined in court to be indecipherable and in no way a valid signature.[11] He lost his law license during the last month of his life. At this time, National Review senior editor Jeffrey Hart referred to him as "an ice-cold sleaze."....

Edited by Tom Scully

Hoy! Hoy! Hoy! It's time somebody nailed the first tramp (one of three "unworthy craftsmen?") I never had any confidence in the Charles Rogers high school photo comparison.

Frankly, I've never put any credence in Gedney and Doyle, or in Rogers and Chauncey Holt. I'm willing to believe that the middle tramp is Charles V. Harrellson, based on family resemblances. There's something about Tramp Two's loping walk that suggests....a career in pictures.

Hoy! Hoy! Hoy! It's time somebody nailed the first tramp (one of three "unworthy craftsmen?") I never had any confidence in the Charles Rogers high school photo comparison.

Frankly, I've never put any credence in Gedney and Doyle, or in Rogers and Chauncey Holt. I'm willing to believe that the middle tramp is Charles V. Harrellson, based on family resemblances. There's something about Tramp Two's loping walk that suggests....a career in pictures.

If you could forget the so called photo evidence and any photo resembalance to anyone, the documentary records do not mistake one Hoy for another, and are quite clear.

Why muddy the waters?

BK

If you could forget the so called photo evidence and any photo resembalance to anyone, the documentary records do not mistake one Hoy for another, and are quite clear.

Why muddy the waters?

BK

Well, I thought I was being encouraging, not muddying. I didn't mistake any Hoys, I don't think. I'm just glad that there's a new, promising lead to "Frenchy." Plus that Hoy! Hoy! Hoy! thing from 1940s music was...irresistable.

• 1 year later...

Why muddy the waters?

BK

Well, I thought I was being encouraging, not muddying. I didn't mistake any Hoys, I don't think. I'm just glad that there's a new, promising lead to "Frenchy." Plus that Hoy! Hoy! Hoy! thing from 1940s music was...irresistable.

In a strange sort of way, I believe the following document kind of summarizes the types of things going on in Dallas on November 22, 1963.

FBI 105-82555 Oswald HQ File, Section 203

Dated 8/20/64

Malcolm Jerry Hoy, located and interviewed this day.

He advised he had no information pertaiinng to Oswald, Ruby or assassination of former President Kennedy.

Hoy was present at corner of intersection at which motorcade turned just prior to assassination. He heard what he thought sounded like

explosion of firecrackers at that time. Believed there were about four close reports; could not be certain of number.

Did not realize what happened until later in day while in lobby of theater.

Admitted firing old single shot .22 caliber back open breech loading rifle into pillows in closet of room at 2222 Harlandale, Dallas, Texas

for target practice about early part of 1963. Gun given to Hoy by landlady’s son. Incident reported to and handled by police.

No reason given for target practice. Claimed never owned or used any other gun while in U.S. Army, 1959-1960.

Report concerning details follows.

LA 105-15823

Lead

Norfolk

At Norfolk, Virginia. Will discontinue efforts to cover lead set forth in referenced airtel

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=59633&relPageId=130

James

Hey James,

BK

Thanks, Bill.

James

here are the poor photo and the statement..b