The Education Forum

HOWARD HUNT'S KIDS CONFESSION

There have been several new developments in the JFK thing - Sturgis's nephew who provided his alibi has told me that his aunt told him to say Frank was watching TV all day and Hunt's son provided some interesing information about November 22. He believes his father was one of the tramps. But no matter what happens the truth will continue to be supressed as studying the Kennedy assassination has become a game

Alan,

Can you elaborate on Hunt's son please. Was it in a conversation with you?

All the best,

John

John, there were a number of articles--the one in Rolling Stone comes to mind-- in which Hunt's son said he thought his dad might be one of the tramps. Still, if Hunt's son has been talking to Mr. Weberman, his father's long-time nemesis, you can count me among the curious as to what was said.

I am also intrigued by Weberman's comment that it has all become a game. A.J., if you'd care to elaborate, you have my attention.

Guest Mark Valenti

imo, the Hunt offspring have no reason to keep any of this percolating unless they're looking for cash or fame. And given the state of affairs in the US culture, my guess is that they're truly hoping to achieve a famegasm.

According to Hunt's son, Hunt claimed to know which CIA operatives were involved in the plot (plus LBJ), even though he wasn't involved himself. It has been my impression, perhaps mistaken, that the CIA doesn't work that way.

imo, the Hunt offspring have no reason to keep any of this percolating unless they're looking for cash or fame. And given the state of affairs in the US culture, my guess is that they're truly hoping to achieve a famegasm.

Did you coin that Mark - or have I been missing out on the word that makes sense out of Reality TV?

Anyhow, a great word! Not copyrighted, I trust? :ice

Guest Mark Valenti

Did you coin that Mark - or have I been missing out on the word that makes sense out of Reality TV?

Anyhow, a great word! Not copyrighted, I trust? :ice

Thanks - there are actual steps one can take to secure rights to such a word. Weird, eh?

Anyhow, a great word! Not copyrighted, I trust? :blink:

Thanks - there are actual steps one can take to secure rights to such a word. Weird, eh?

Apparently famegasm.com is "coming soon!" :rolleyes:

Guest Mark Valenti

It's like any meme -- some are informational, others are geared toward making a buck. In this case, it's safe to say that filthy lucre rules the day.

It's like any meme -- some are informational, others are geared toward making a buck. In this case, it's safe to say that filthy lucre rules the day.

How enlightening.

--Thomas

Guest Mark Valenti

How enlightening.

--Thomas

How typical.

I found the Rolling Stone article more interesting as a sad story of the estrangement of a man and his son than as a plausible account of the JFK assassination. While I personally suspect that LBJ (or, as likely, men who were close to him) and some intelligence operatives were involved, I doubt they were all together from the beginning in the fairly neat scenario Hunt lays out. We may be looking at a last act of contrition from Howard to his son: The opportunity to make a buck or two. Just a thought...

A word cannot be copyrighted. It may be trademarked under certain conditions.

You could file for a trademark of "famegasm" as the name of a movie title,

so nobody could make another movie of that name. But any one could

use the word itself in writing or other mediums freely.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

There have been several new developments in the JFK thing - Sturgis's nephew who provided his alibi has told me that his aunt told him to say Frank was watching TV all day and Hunt's son provided some interesing information about November 22. He believes his father was one of the tramps. But no matter what happens the truth will continue to be supressed as studying the Kennedy assassination has become a game

How could he be one of the tramps!

Hunt testified he was at home all of the day of the assassination with his children.

Have any of his children denied that he was with them on the day of the assassination? If so Hunt committed perjury.

[...] Hunt testified he was at home all of the day of the assassination with his children.

Have any of his children denied that he was with them on the day of the assassination? If so Hunt committed perjury. [...]

Chris,

I don't know if any of Hunt's children have (very recently; i.e. since his death) "denied that he was with them on the day of the assassination," but regardless-- many years ago Attorney Mark Lane was able to trip him up under oath on the question of why he (Hunt) had testified that he had had to remind his children that he had been at home watching TV with them that day, and as a result the jury overturned the very large monetary judgment which Hunt had won in his earlier libel suit against Liberty Lobby, the publisher of "The Spotlight." Hunt was lucky that he didn't screw up in court more than he did, otherwise he probably would have been brought up on the charges of perjury, and yes, convicted... If you haven't already read it, I highly suggest that you read Lane's book "Plausible Denial."

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves