The Education Forum

How JFK's body was wrapped.

Kath, first link doesn't work- shows "This channel does not exist".

I generally agree with DSL, but not with his belief about a non-body switch. Not so much that the body was switched but that the photos of the autopsy were of another body. Thought his "Best Evidence" was a superb demolition of the Bethesda cover up.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray, I'm sorry about the delay getting to this subject. I will try to find the radio show with Robert Morningstar.

All of Brent Holland's shows are on subjects like these. There's a book out about Tippit's murder which I will

look into. The Kennedys were "allowed" to see the body early on the 23rd. So if that body was believed to be

the President's, even with the waxworks look, then Tippit could have an open coffin funeral as seen on youtube.

There is something about Tippit's shooting on the first page now. I will read it in a little while. I have not lost

interest. I wonder if you discovered anything new or puzzling.

Kathy C

I've found a website about Tippit and Kennedy. What bothers me though is that the writer claims Jackie

Kennedy shot her husband under his chin. This is the biggest stupidity I've found about the Assassination.

It makes the body switch seem stupid also, but I still think there is something to it. The graphic photos are on

the page of the source. Notice how much of his head is missing.

http://jackiekilledjfk.webs.com/officertippitsrole.htm

Saying Jackie shot JFK since 2010!
Home
Blog
About Me
Guestbook
WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE?
WHERE'S THE MOTIVE?
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE?
WHO'S REALLY BEHIND IT?
RANDOM, RELATED THOUGHTS
DID JFK GO TO HEAVEN?
JFK/9-11 SIMILARITIES
WAS IT A RITUAL MURDER?
JACKIE MK-ULTRA VICTIM?
OFFICER TIPPIT'S ROLE
LEFT HEAD WOUND
DID DRIVER HAVE A GUN?
WHY LEE HARVEY OSWALD?
WHO BENEFITS?
PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP
OFFICER TIPPIT'S ROLE IN THE JFK MURDER

The strange case of Officer J. D. Tippit:

Discovering Robert D. Morningstar's "Ultimate Secret of the JFK Assassination" site was almost as startling

as the realization that Jackie may have fired a shot that day! Morningstar gives credible, backed-up

evidence for the theory that Officer Tippit's murdered body was further desecrated in order to switch it with

JFK's body for the autopsy so that the wounds would more closely coincide with the conclusions of the

Warren Commission. That "stare of death" autopsy photo we've all seen of JFK lying on his back is actually

a photo of J. D. Tippit! I had always stared at the face in that photo in wonderment because something just

didn't look "right" about it. Actually, the head wounds that JFK did receive took out one of his eyes, so

there's no way that could have been him. In the 2007 book by Robert Ries, "Who Really Killed Kennedy?

The Conspiracy," Ries reports on page 36, "Finally, Paul Connors and Jim Jenkins, who participated in the

autopsy, said that the autopsy photos provided in the Warren Commission Report were not taken in the

Bethesda morgue. The floor was a different color. There was a wooden structure in the photos, but no such

structure existed in the morgue (Livingstone 283 to 311)."

J. D. Tippit was such a "dead ringer" for President John F. Kennedy that his friends jokingly nicknamed him,

"JFK,"and "Jack." Here's another interesting article concerning Tippet and body altering/swapping in the

JFK assassination case:

https://jfkplayersandwitnesses.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/j-d-tippit-dirty-cop-jfk-conspirator-and-unwitting-body-double-for-jfk-on-the-autopsy-table/

This "JFK" autopsy photo is, in reality, of the slain Officer Tippit; as is the one below!

But when I read an article by Morningstar presenting the case for Officer J. D. Tippit being the "Badgeman"

photographed firing a gun from the grassy knoll, it was almost too much to believe. But, again, his case

against him is highly credible. A video presenting photographic evidence of "Badgeman" and a

reeanactment add substance to the claim that Tippit, or at least some other man dressed as a Dallas cop

fired from the grassy knoll. Here's a clip of an eye witness (the "babushka lady") claiming she heard a shot

from the grassy knoll.

If these assertions are true, and I'm convinced they are, they stagger the imagination when we realize the

amount of planning and execution that went into fooling the American public that day! We have to admire

the pure genius of the plan to use JFK's body double to not only kill him, but to impersonate him in his own

death, effectively also silencing the killer forever.

How incredibly sad that there's a very real probability that JFK's killer is buried in the grave of the slain

president, under the eternal flame meant to honor him! And, that JFK is buried in a humble gravesite

marked with the name of his killer, Officer J. D. Tippit. Why does that make me want to weep? The real

killers got the last laugh.

Musings on the Tippit murder.

The housekeeper at Oswald's rooming house where he went to change clothes and get his gun immediately

after the assassination reported that a patrol car paused in out front and lightly tooted the horn, after which

Oswald left the house. There's evidence to suggest that Tippit was signalling that it was time for a

pre-arranged rendezvous with Oswald in order for him to ostensibly take Oswald to a small airport where

arrangements had been made for him to leave town. Jack Ruby also intended to be at this rendezvous, and

it just so happens that Tippit was killed in Ruby's neighborhood. It may have been Ruby's secret intention,

upon orders from those he worked for, to kill both Tippit and Oswald but to set it up to look like he shot

Oswald while discovering him in the act of killing Tippit. This would not only eliminate both low-level

co-conspirators while making himself look like a hero in the process. Ruby likely did shoot Tippit first causing

Oswald to understandably flee from the scene. Therefore, Ruby had to revert to "Plan B" and gun down

Oswald in cold blood in front of all the witnesses in the basement of the Dallas Police Headquarters. Here's

an interesting take on the Oswald - Ruby - Tippit connection. It's a known fact that J.D. Tippit and Jack

Ruby had a meeting at Ruby's Carousel Club shortly before the assassination, so they were known to each

other. It's rumored that Tippit had impregnated one of Ruby's dancers and that Ruby was using that fact to

blackmail and control Tippit, who was married. These three small-time operators took care of each other in

the end: Ruby took out both Tippit and Oswald, and then Ruby was left to die in prison. If he ever talked, no

one he talked to is willing to report it. Dorothy Kilgallen may have got the scoop when she interviewed Ruby

but whatever she learned died with her when she was murdered in a fake suicide set-up.

For a look at a historic video of the neighborhood and eye witnesses of the Tippit killing, click here.

GO TO: [EVIDENCE OF] LEFT HEAD WOUND

Kathy C

Kathy C.,

At the end of your post #51appears "GO TO: [EVIDENCE OF] LEFT HEAD WOUND". (Wow, that blog is a strange mix of the good and the weird, but sometimes that's where some good stuff is.) That link is a great summary of those who saw a bullet entry in JFK's left temple, which IMO is one the most neglected aspects of JFKA. Here's a direct link:

http://jackiekilledjfk.webs.com/leftheadwound.htm

It is excerpts from the work of Lifton, Palamara, and Gjerde. One of the best and most neglected witnesses to a left temple wound is Canadian Norman Similas, first noted in D S Lifton's Best Evidence, page 46. Similas was on the same side of Elm Street, 50 feet closer to the Triple Underpass than Hill and Moorman. DSL calls that the NORTH side of Elm, but oh well, just a typo I'm sure.

Excerpted from V Palamara in his JFK from Parkland to Bethesda, doctors at Parkland who saw a left temple wound:

-- McClelland

-- Jenkins

-- Porto

-- Baxter

-- Carrico

-- and Dr. David Stewart (my favorite, p. 43 in VP), who connects the small wound in left front to the blowout in right occipital. IMHO this shot came from high up on the South Grassy Knoll near the train tracks. And the shot to the head from the North, THE, Grassy Knoll was a frangible to right temple that exited (very little) left crown of head, as Bob Harris has described.

Also cited from Palamara, p. 86 -- the mysterious Hugh Huggins, AKA Hugh Howell, Marine and CIA undercover(?). HH called it perfectly: "I distinctly saw an entry wound to the left temple... (which)...exited the right side of the president's head, blowing out a section of skull and obscuring the entry wound of a second bullet that struck him from the right almost simultaneously."

My favorite left temple witness is Father Oscar Huber, invariably misspelled HuberT by his detractors, Jim Bishop et al.

I thought the mortician Thomas Evan Robinson also was a witness to the left temple wound (and that it was already plugged with wax by the time the body reached Gawler's) but it wasn't in this good list. There's another good listing of these witnesses, including Tom Robinson's handwritten historic list of observations, by Russell Kent, April 1996:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/weberman/leftwounds.htm

But the left temple wound is not on this copy of TER's observations (some of it is cut off after his famous list). What IS on it that is monumental and woefully neglected IMHO is the notation of small holes in JFK's right cheek that had already been plugged with wax. I believe these were from debris shot up into JFK's face from a strike beside him in the street, as James Tague was struck by the flying debris of a bullet strike. As the often amazing Bob Harris has PROVEN, this early (first) bullet was fired as the limo was still making its turn onto Elm. That is, way before the extant Zapruder film begins. The Tina Towner movie and another from a similar perspective are burned up for several frames right at this point.

This post may seem far afield from the original topic "How JFK's body was wrapped," but the head was wrapped, and the wound in the left temple is in the head, so .... Anyway, Ms. Collins broached the subject, so blame her. I saw it brought up, and it's bugged me for years, the lack of concentration on the left temple wound, so I had to take the opportunity. I think it is deserving of its own topic, along with the SOUTH Knoll sniper team, woefully neglected, ignored, or what?

Edited by Roy Wieselquist

Kathy C.,

At the end of your post #51appears "GO TO: [EVIDENCE OF] LEFT HEAD WOUND". (Wow, that blog is a strange mix of the good and the weird, but sometimes that's where some good stuff is.) That link is a great summary of those who saw a bullet entry in JFK's left temple, which IMO is one the most neglected aspects of JFKA. Here's a direct link:

http://jackiekilledjfk.webs.com/leftheadwound.htm

It is excerpts from the work of Lifton, Palamara, and Gjerde. One of the best and most neglected witnesses to a left temple wound is Canadian Norman Similas, first noted in D S Lifton's Best Evidence, page 46. Similas was on the same side of Elm Street, 50 feet closer to the Triple Underpass than Hill and Moorman. DSL calls that the NORTH side of Elm, but oh well, just a typo I'm sure.

Excerpted from V Palamara in his JFK from Parkland to Bethesda, doctors at Parkland who saw a left temple wound:

-- McClelland

-- Jenkins

-- Porto

-- Baxter

-- Carrico

-- and Dr. David Stewart (my favorite, p. 43 in VP), who connects the small wound in left front to the blowout in right occipital. IMHO this shot came from high up on the South Grassy Knoll near the train tracks. And the shot to the head from the North, THE, Grassy Knoll was a frangible to right temple that exited (very little) left crown of head, as Bob Harris has described.

Also cited from Palamara, p. 86 -- the mysterious Hugh Huggins, AKA Hugh Howell, Marine and CIA undercover(?). HH called it perfectly: "I distinctly saw an entry wound to the left temple... (which)...exited the right side of the president's head, blowing out a section of skull and obscuring the entry wound of a second bullet that struck him from the right almost simultaneously."

My favorite left temple witness is Father Oscar Huber, invariably misspelled HuberT by his detractors, Jim Bishop et al.

I thought the mortician Thomas Evan Robinson also was a witness to the left temple wound (and that it was already plugged with wax by the time the body reached Gawler's) but it wasn't in this good list. There's another good listing of these witnesses, including Tom Robinson's handwritten historic list of observations, by Russell Kent, April 1996:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/weberman/leftwounds.htm

But the left temple wound is not on this copy of TER's observations (some of it is cut off after his famous list). What IS on it that is monumental and woefully neglected IMHO is the notation of small holes in JFK's right cheek that had already been plugged with wax. I believe these were from debris shot up into JFK's face from a strike beside him in the street, as James Tague was struck by the flying debris of a bullet strike. As the often amazing Bob Harris has PROVEN, this early (first) bullet was fired as the limo was still making its turn onto Elm. That is, way before the extant Zapruder film begins. The Tina Towner movie and another from a similar perspective are burned up for several frames right at this point.

This post may seem far afield from the original topic "How JFK's body was wrapped," but the head was wrapped, and the wound in the left temple is in the head, so .... Anyway, Ms. Collins broached the subject, so blame her. I saw it brought up, and it's bugged me for years, the lack of concentration on the left temple wound, so I had to take the opportunity. I think it is deserving of its own topic, along with the SOUTH Knoll sniper team, woefully neglected, ignored, or what?

Yes, blame me again. I have found an Internet radio station, coming from the British Isles, with Robert

Morningstar as the guest. At approximately 3:35 they discuss the body switch and Tippit's body being in the

autopsy photos in the Warren Commission labeled Kennedy. Here it is, the Ritchie Allen Show:

https://youtu.be/nNlexXW3y0M

Kathy C

I've just seen a half-hour film about Kennedy and Tippit and Liggett. In the beginning they flash the autopsy photo

of Kennedy on the gurney. They made the throat wound, which later became enlarged to open the President's

windpipe in Dallas at Parkland, look like what they must have seen at Parkland when Kennedy came in.. Fooling

around with this photo makes you think what else have they changed. Later the photo appears again as it really

looked.

https://youtu.be/wY1tVhDn_u0

About the left wound, I believe you because I remember seeing an autopsy photo of Kennedy with a round wound

hidden partially by a lock of his hair. But it was on the top of his left forehead, a clear round wound. When I asked

other researchers about this, I never got an answer. I never saw the picture again. His body was face down. I

bet few people know about this. Is it deliberately hidden?

In the link above there is another photo shown of President Kennedy from the top of his head down to his pubic area. Is this Kennedy or Tippit? And there's another video that shows Tippit having an open casket funeral. You can't see the body but you can see the coffin is open. Again, Tippit or Kennedy?

Kathy C

• 2 weeks later...

Kathleen Collins #53, link to Robert Morningstar interview on Richie Allen show -- thanks for that. At around 27 minutes, they discuss JFKA specifically. At 35:00, evidence for a switch of JFK and JDT bodies. (Personally, I believe if the plot took anything from JDT for JFK's autopsy, it was only the brain -- whatever brain was at Bethesda wasn't Kennedy's. Every Parkland witness who saw the head closely said at least a quarter of the old gray matter was missing. There was at least that much in the back seat and on Elm St.)

35 minutes and change, RM tells why there were at least five gunmen. Nailed it.

45:00, the 1993 RM on Zapruder alteration. One of the most obvious deletions, seldom noted: the entire turn onto Elm St. is missing, when Z and Sitzman both said he was filming, and started the slow-mo. The War Con cut out that first shot that struck the street right beside the limo. AND they saved Greer the embarassment of everyone seeing him almost drive up on the curb, the rookie!

47:00, vapor trails in Z-film, reminiscent of Homer McMahon, trick shot artist who saw 8-11 shots at NPIC before they made the briefing boards. Spot on. I'll be checking out more of R Morningstar..

Somehow that led me to Doug Weldon and William Robert "Tosh" Plumlee. Both great about the South Knoll. TP is in some great topics on this forum.

K. Collins #54 -- you remember the clear round wound on top of left forehead. That's pretty much exactly how Father Oscar Huber described it while anointing a cross on his forehead, "a terrible wound over his left eye." [David Lifton p. 46] This shot came from the South Knoll and blew out the right occiput. The shot from the North Knoll was a frangible in right head that left particles all in that area, but didn't exit much if any. Bob Harris has it that a bit went out the left crown.

Here's a blowup of Cancellare (#1?) of the South Knoll with a definite shape of a man (Badgeman #2) to the right of the second from the RR bridge.

http://www.ronaldecker.com/southknollfigure.jpg

And here's the original:

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/Fourbrick/media/CANCELLARE_zpsiyhpkjh3.jpg.html

And here's a Ron Ecker topic from over ten years ago:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5732

From that height, there's plenty of angle to clear windshield and roof support to strike Kennedy.

Okay, what does this have to do with how the body was wrapped? AHA!!! Again, David Lifton's "Best Evidence" (p. 590 and many other pages). "Admiral Osbourne alleged that at the start of the autopsy he saw an intact bullet roll from CLOTHING on the President's body and onto the autopsy table." Many saw that bullet and held it in their hands. Of course it disappeared.

But the important thing is that the slug didn't really roll from JFK's clothes like suit, shirt,etc. because he had been stripped in the emergency room, his personal clothes put in a bag, and given to the incomparably worthless and suspicious Bill Greer. And from what I've seen, the President's clothing was not examined at the autopsy!!! With bullet holes in them, blood spatter in definite patterns. It seems incomprehensible, but it looks that way.

No, the clothing that the intact bullet rolled from was BEDCLOTHING; that is, the sheets, some of how the "body was wrapped." My bet is that this bullet was either 1.) the final shot from S Knoll that went in left forehead and out right occiput, OR 2.) the first shot from S Knoll that went in the throat, nicked the right lung, and exited his back between T4 and shoulder blade (as in the shirt and jacket holes). A .223 high-velocity Remington from either Lucien Sarti or Jean Souetre or Michel Roux, the French-Corsican mafia.

QED -- How JFK's body was wrapped (part of it original sheets from Parkland) caught or trapped a bullet that worked its way out.

(Didn't mean to run on. Why do some have so much trouble getting to the point?)

Edited by Roy Wieselquist