The Education Forum

White shirt, white tie, white pants

Steve Thomas

Mary Bledsoe talking about LHO in her WC testimony:

Mr. BALL - Stayed in his room?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - All the time, and stayed there that night, too.
Mr. BALL - All the time? What about Wednesday?

Mrs. BLEDSOE - He left about 9 o'clock, and went off dressed. Had a white shirt and white tie and white---white trousers, and looked very nice.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm

I don't know why, but that struck me as odd. Would you go out on job interviews dressed like that?

Steve Thomas

White on white?   

Looking thru the property inventories for white pants, white shoes, etc....

Like the description of him in Houston buying the bus ticket... the clothing described were not among his possessions.

5a1ed2e6079f6_may_63-08.jpg.df0fb361e15f8e43cecc04f3f8a81ea0.jpg

From what I can tell... there are no white pants, no white tie or white shoes

There are 3 pairs of shoes: brown, black and thongs...

1825-057.gif

There are 2 pairs of slacks: The faded grey torn ones and a traditional gray pair

1825-058.gif 

What are you saying that Bledsoe was full of crap. . . . .  again?

7 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

What are you saying that Bledsoe was full of crap. . . . .  again?

Jim,

She was full of crap.

I was reading through her WC testimony, and started to count the number of times she said, "I didn't pay any attention"

I gave up.

Steve Thomas

She also placed the ripped post-clothing change shirt on Oswald before he had gone home and changed...

The changing of his clothes is IMO the thing that mucks up some of the plans... witnesses were led to the "right" testimony using the arrest clothing.   Whaley is a good example of a witness screwing up their lines with respect to his clothing....

Jekyll_and_Hyde.png

WHITE                                                                                               BLACK

Jekyll and Hyde maybe?

“Jekyll and Hyde” anagrams to:

“ A. J. HYDELL KEY:  DN”

The "HYDELL" name above has a "Y" in it that should be an "I". And there is a "KEY" to fix this problem, "DN". “DN” is a simple substitution cypher, and in the decoding world, this is elementary kid’s stuff. A "DN" cypher looks like this:    

D..E..F..G..H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P...Q..R..S..T..U..V..W..X..Y..Z..A..B..C 

N..O.P..Q..R..S.T..U..V..W...X…Y..Z..A..B..C..D..E..F..G...H...I…J..K..L..M 

Find the Hydell “Y” in the top row of letters in the cypher, and it decodes to an “I” in the bottom row . The intended answer is revealed:

“KEY: A. J. HIDELL”

Edit: I’m not necessarily arguing that this particular “White/Black” thing had intentional meaning, but suggesting that the concept of this sort of "white/black", "good/bad", "left/right", dichotomy was apparently used or exploited in creating the Lee Harvey Oswald persona. And I do think it likely that the "A. J. Hidell" alias had it's roots in "Jekyll and Hyde". "Dr. Jekyll's" full name was "Doctor Henry Jekyll", and this anagrams to:

"JEKYLL HYDE ROOT. RCN"

"RCN" is "Richard Case Nagell", and according to my hypothesis, Richard was the puzzle maker, and he told Dick Russell that he had used the alias too. It seems to me that by utilizing Robert Louis Stevenson's contrast between Jekyll and Hyde, Richard was also making a comparison between both he and Lee's actual "good" nature, as opposed to the "evil" nuts they needed to appear as. "Richard Case Nagell" anagrams to:

"A RADICAL R.L.S. CHANGE" 

The "R.L.S." above stands for author, "Robert Louis Stevenson". With a slight change, "Richard Case Nagell" anagrams to:

"A R/L's RADICAL CHANGE"

In the above anagram, "R/L's" is now referring to Richard and Lee.

There's much more to this and I'll try to write about it on a more appropriate thread soon.

Edited by Tom Hume

David Josephs,

OMFG. See this is where every time I read your stuff on MC and the gun and so forth I say, "Good job..." and then I also read this. Here we have a photo showing him with a white (light) tie on a light (white) shirt. It's LHO.  Nobody else but him. And now the story is being twisted and you're also saying the clothes were not listed in his possessions and his land lady is some sinister plotter rubbing her hands together greedily to be part of the master plan. LOL!

So I now say - shame on you too David.  I mean Jesus Christ EVERYTHING you see and read is some kind of warped conspiracy.  You simply do NOT know when to leave something alone.

13 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

David Josephs,

OMFG. See this is where every time I read your stuff on MC and the gun and so forth I say, "Good job..." and then I also read this. Here we have a photo showing him with a white (light) tie on a light (white) shirt. It's LHO.  Nobody else but him. And now the story is being twisted and you're also saying the clothes were not listed in his possessions and his land lady is some sinister plotter rubbing her hands together greedily to be part of the master plan. LOL!

So I now say - shame on you too David.  I mean Jesus Christ EVERYTHING you see and read is some kind of warped conspiracy.  You simply do NOT know when to leave something alone.

Well this is a twofer....   Thanks for reading my work and enjoying it and/or get something out of it...

With regards to my last post here....   WTF are you talking about Michael? 
Maybe you could - like with Mexico - go READ THE EVIDENCE before you insert foot in mouth... k?  I didn't say it wasn't him, ever.

Steve offered an explanation of his attire in the evidence...   I remembered a photo of Oswald in white on white...  and given the man saved EVERYTHING or was made to look that way we should find these clothes in the inventory... we don't. 

If you haven't been paying attention, there is a mountain of corroborated evidence suggesting the existence of another OSWALD...  a larger Oswald with different clothing and experiences... I don't really care anymore what you do or do not accept in that presentation...  the evidence is there... accept it or not...  moving on.

=====

I also have been thru the DPD FBI inventory a number of times and also remember that the same thing happened when he was described in Houston...  the beige canvas shoes remembered were not anything found in his possession only weeks later...

If you're not referring to the BLEDSOE shirt comment... then what?

If you refer to BLEDSOE ...   there is nothing to indicate he comes to work in a shirt torn at the elbow and missing three buttons....

Mr. BALL - Now, what color shirt did he have on?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - He had a brown shirt.
Mr. BALL - And unraveled?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Hole in his sleeve right here [indicating].
Mr. BALL - Which is the elbow of the sleeve? That is, you pointed to the elbow?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, it is.
Mr. BALL - And that would be which elbow, right or left elbow?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Right.

Fritz, Bookout, Kelley, Hosty all state he changed his shirt and pants leaving them in his bureau - where they were found and inventoried...

BLEDSOE could not have seen this shirt with those rips - and as Milton and McWatters both reiterate - it was NOT Oswald on his bus....

WHALEY also supposedly sees Oswald and actually takes him to Beckley...  maybe.  He too describes the ARREST shirt...

Mr. BALL. Did you notice how he was dressed?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn't pay much attention to it right then. But it all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just ordinary work clothes. It wasn't khaki pants but they were khaki material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki. Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind of jacket, I didn't notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants. He, his shirt was open three buttons down here. He had on a T-shirt. You know, the shirt was open three buttons down there.

So from the above Mike...  "blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki"  that describes Oswald's clothes?
Do you find anything in inventory that resembles the clothing described?

Mr. BALL. Here is Commission No. 162 which is a gray jacket with zipper.

img_1133_544_200.jpg

Mr. WHALEY. I thank that is the jacket he had on when he rode with me in the cab.
Mr. BALL. Look something like it?
And here is Commission Exhibit No. 163, does this look like anything he had on?

img_1133_545_200.jpg

Mr. WHALEY. He had this one on or the other one.
Mr. BALL. That is right.
Mr. WHALEY. That is what I told you I noticed. I told you about the shirt being open, he had on the two jackets with the open shirt.
Mr. BALL. Wait a minute, we have got the shirt which you have identified as the rust brown shirt with the gold stripe in it.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. You said that a jacket--
Mr. WHALEY. That jacket now it might have been clean, but the jacket he had on looked more the color, you know like a uniform set, but he had this coat here on over that other jacket, I am sure, sir.
Mr. BALL. This is the blue-gray jacket, heavy blue-gray jacket.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL. Later that day did you--were you called down to the police department?
Mr. WHALEY. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Were you the next day?
Mr. WHALEY. No, sir; they came and got me, sir, the next day after I told my superior when I saw in the paper his picture, I told my superiors that that had been my passenger that day at noon. They called up the police and they came up and got me. 

img_946_646_300.png

article-0-193E75FC000005DC-607_634x420.j

Lee-Harvey-Oswald-Under-Arrest-At-Texas-