Jump to content
The Education Forum
  • Announcements

    • Evan Burton

      OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

      We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Lance Payette

The H&L "two schools at the same time" mystery

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:


The first tube TV I repaired was in 5th grade. Then in 8th grade I got a part time job fixing both tube and transistor TVs (and radios, stereos, etc.). My boss didn't understand transistor circuits, so I worked on all of those. Made $12 per hour, or $83 per hour in today's dollars. Not bad for a 14 year old. And my boss got a lot of fishing in.

But the big highlight for me was when my boss took me on my first in-home repair. I was surprised because I wouldn't be getting my drivers license for a couple years. But he insisted and so we went and I fixed this elderly man's television in his home and took his transistor set to the shop to fix later. On our way to the shop my boss asked me how it felt to have fixed the television of the man who invented television.

I was surprised and a little shy. Truth is, I figured that every state probably had an inventor who was involved in creating the first electronic television system. (The earliest televisions were mechanical.)  So I didn't think much of it.

Then five or ten years ago I recalled the incident and checked it out. As it turns out, my boss was right. Philo Farnsworth, a resident of Provo at the time, had invented the modern electronic television system when he was 15 years old.

So, because of my awesome boss, I was honored with being the 14 year-old boy who repaired the televisions of the man who invented  television at age 14!

Unlike other inventors of the era, Farnsworth didn't become famous due to legal battles over patent rights that went on for over a decade.

 

An this gives you the chronic superiority over other JFK researchers because...? Is this what you are basing your self-pronounced acutely high intelligence from? I think we can assume that Lance's career demanded a little more analytical skill than a TV repairman, wouldn't you say so Sandy? But apparently because he doesn't agree with you, you think there must be "something wrong with his brain". Your problem matey is that you have way too high opinion of your overblown intellectual capacity, when in reality... you come across as being a bit simple. No offence. 

By the way, you may want to check out a guy called Logie Baird, you know, the guy who actually invented television...!!!

See what I mean?

 

Edited by Bernie Laverick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2018 at 4:04 AM, Bernie Laverick said:

An this gives you the chronic superiority over other JFK researchers because...?


I was sharing what I thought was a cool story. Repairing the TVs of the guy who invented television.

 

Quote

Is this what you are basing your self-pronounced acutely high intelligence from? I think we can assume that Lance's career demanded a little more analytical skill than a TV repairman, wouldn't you say so Sandy?

 

You want to compare what I was doing in junior high school to what Lance was doing after graduating from law school? Why do you conveniently leave out my accomplishments after graduating from college? Just another of your cherry picking tricks?

Anyway, I was 14 years old at the time. And repairing TVs back in those days did require a good deal of analytical skill. (I was taking college courses in electronic design at the same time.)


In regards to my analytical skills versus Lance's, he has demonstrated here that he has very little. For god's sake, he can't even see a semester on a school record when it's staring him right in the face. But, then, it could be that his bias and  pride are blinding him.

 

Quote

But apparently because he doesn't agree with you, you think there must be "something wrong with his brain".

 

There absolutely is something wrong if he can't see the semesters in both the Beauregard and P.S. 44 school record. He actually called the semester system "convoluted" despite the fact that that was and still is the dominant system in the United States today.

From the Wikipedia article on academic terms:

In the United States, the K - 12 school calendar is determined by the individual states, and in some cases by the local school district, so there is considerable variation. The academic year typically consists of two 18-week semesters, each divided into two nine-week marking periods (or quarters) or three six-week marking periods, and constituting 170 to 186 instructional days (with an average of 180).

 

Quote

Your problem matey is that you have way too high opinion of your overblown intellectual capacity, when in reality... you come across as being a bit simple. No offence. 


No offense taken. I am a highly intelligent person  (IQ = 145) and I don't care what you think about it..

If someone questions my intelligence like you just did, and like Lance did, I'm not going to hide it.

 

Quote

By the way, you may want to check out a guy called Logie Baird, you know, the guy who actually invented television...!!!


From the Wikipedia article on Philo Farnsworth:

He is perhaps best known for his 1927 invention of the first fully functional all-electronic image pickup device (video camera tube), the "image dissector", as well as the first fully functional and complete all-electronic television system. He was also the first person to demonstrate such a system to the public. Farnsworth developed a television system complete with receiver and camera, which he produced commercially in the form of the Farnsworth Television and Radio Corporation, from 1938 to 1951, in Fort Wayne, Indiana.


From the Wikipedia article on Logie Baird:

....one of the inventors of the mechanical television, demonstrating the first working television system on 26 January 1926.


So Philo Farnsworth invented the electronic television system that we all used for 70 years, when it was replaced with the digital system we have today. Baird, in comparison, helped invent one of these huge spinning wheel devices that you had to view through a little viewing port:

 

Science_and_Invention_Television_1928.jp

 

 

See that large circular plate? That had a spiral pattern of holes punched in it and was spun at a high speed by an electric motor. The size of the reproduced image was around an inch or two square, what the user would see through that funnel shaped viewing port.

So you believe that this man, Baird, was the inventor of modern television? The spinning wheel is what you Aussies have at home?

(To his credit Baird did later invent a n electronic color television tube. But it was a two-color one with a very limited range of colors. (Three colors are needed to get a full range of colors.) And so it was never adopted.)

 

Edited by Sandy Larsen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice slam dunk Sandy. It's great to see you squash these pests under your foot.

I have to say, the rabid persistence with which these pests attack the work of Armstrong makes me think, more and more, that there is something very important in it. It must be of the greatest importance to attract such a swarm of pestilent naysayers. My interest has always been in answering a couple of questions regarding obvious occasions where Oswald was impersonated. I am now thinking that Armstrong's work may very well be the key to the mechanics of the assassination.

Keep up the good work Sandy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Clark said:

Nice slam dunk Sandy. It's great to see you squash these pests under your foot.

I have to say, the rabid persistence with which these pests attack the work of Armstrong makes me think, more and more, that there is something very important in it. It must be of the greatest importance to attract such a swarm of pestilent naysayers. My interest has always been in answering a couple of questions regarding obvious occasions where Oswald was impersonated. I am now thinking that Armstrong's work may very well be the key to the mechanics of the assassination.

Keep up the good work Sandy.

"Squash these pests under your foot. Swarm of pestilent naysayers. Rabid. Vermin" (from a previous post)

Why are you even allowed to post on here? You always know when someone is veering towards H&L because they become more vicious and aggressive by the week.

Is that how you evaluate evidence? If people you don't like say things you don't want to hear you then presume that, scientifically, the opposite must be the truth? Really?

But then you never say anything either way do you Michael? You come on to throw a few left jabs at anyone who questions far out whacky theories, as though you too are the 'keeper of the keys' and defender of something you clearly know nothing about, but you can never offer anything other than insults . 

It is our undeniable right to question any aspect of this case as we so wish. So grow up and get used to it! That you find this the behaviour of "rabid vermin" says more about your inherent nastiness then proving scientifically that the H&L story is true. I mean. can you believe these people...?

Maybe you could copy this exchange and sell it off as one of your 'scary' stories...!

"I am a highly intelligent person  (IQ = 145) and I don't care what you think about it.." (Sandy Larsen Jan1 2018)

Firstly, IQ tests have long since been thoroughly discredited as a measure of judging intelligence. (Clearly you don't do much reading). And secondly, 145? Even if IQs did say something of someone's intellectual capacity...145 isn't that high. You pronounce yourself as highly intelligent. Hurray! Pat on the back for Sandy. Stand back while the cleverest man in the universe figures it all out. He's fixed tellies before so if anyone is going to get to the bottom of this it will be Sandy 145 Larsen.

But that is just your puffed up grandiose and chronically egotistical self evaluation. Mine is that you present as a straightforward simpleton. At best. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

I have to say, the rabid persistence with which these pests attack the work of Armstrong makes me think, more and more, that there is something very important in it. It must be of the greatest importance to attract such a swarm of pestilent naysayers. My interest has always been in answering a couple of questions regarding obvious occasions where Oswald was impersonated. I am now thinking that Armstrong's work may very well be the key to the mechanics of the assassination.

Michael,

The H&L critics are trying to prevent people from seeing that beyond the hundreds of pieces of evidence John assembled in his book, there is a consistent pattern that can easily be seen surrounding the two Oswalds during, for one example, their junior high school years.  PS44 in the Bronx and Beuaregard JHS in New Orleans is just part of that evidence.

Both Robert Oswald and John Pic have said that LEE Harvey Oswald attended school in the New York City borough of Manhattan in 1952.  But no record of that attendance exists in the published Warren volumes or in the documents in the National Archives.  Instead, we have just b&w COPIES of school documents showing LHO attended school only in the Bronx--not Manhattan.  (Judge Florence Kelley gave the FBI the originals of LHO's NYC school records, but they all disappeared.)

Harvey Oswald got into trouble with NYC authorities  because  he failed to go to his classes in one of the Bronx schools he was enrolled in.  Courtroom encounters with the legal system threatened to expose the whole Oswald project, and so Harvey and his caretaker "mom" fled New York and Harvey began attending, part time, Beauregard School in New Orleans.  That is the issue this thread is about.  In the fall semester of 1953, Harvey was in New Orleans and LEE was still in New York.  That's what these two records show:

NYC%20school%20record.jpg

 

Beauregard%20Record.jpg

 

But there is more evidence, the clearest of all, that Harvey Oswald was soon taken from New Orleans and sent to Fort Worth, Texas, where he began attending Stripling Junior High School while Lee Oswald was still at Beauregard in New Orleans. 

During this school semester, LEE Oswald was attending Beauregard JHS in New Orleans and HARVEY Oswald was at W.C. Stripling junior high in Fort Worth, Texas.  Since the Warren Commission published the Beauregard records indicating “Lee Harvey Oswald” attended classes at Beauregard for the full fall semester of 1954, evidence that he also attended Stripling school at the same time would be a serious problem.  (Just as the Beauregard and NYC records, both published by the WC, are a serious problem now.)

So, what evidence is there that “Lee Harvey Oswald” attended Stripling School in Fort Worth?  H&L critics refuse to believe ANY of the following:

Stripling assistant principal Frank Kudlaty in 1963 met FBI agent at the school and gave them “Lee Harvey Oswald’s” Stripling records. Those records also all disappeared. Mr. Kudlaty's YouTube interview is here.

On two separate occasions,  Robert Oswald told a Fort Worth newspaper that his brother attended Stripling.  See one of the articles here.

Robert also testified to the Warren Commission that his “brother” attended Stripling.

Harvey Oswald’s classmate Fran Schubert said she attended Stripling with Oswald and watched him walk home from Stripling to his house at 2220 Thomas Place. See Fran's YouTube interview with John here.

In the 1990s, Stripling School principal Ricardo Galindo told John that it was “common knowledge” that “Lee Harvey Oswald” attended Stripling.  Not one “researcher” here has made an effort to contact Galindo to see if he is still alive and if he would repeat his claim.

John also spoke to local student Bobby Pitts, who remembered that Oswald attended Stripling with his younger brother and that he (Bobby) remembered seeing (Harvey) Oswald standing on the porch at 2220 Thomas Place, directly across the street from Stripling.  John also spoke with former Stripling student Doug Gann, who attended ninth grade at Stripling with Harvey and remembered that he live “across the street from the basketball courts and one or two houses to the left,” which exactly describes 2220 Thomas Place, where “Marguerite Oswald” lived at the time of the assassination of JFK.  H&L critics have not one bit of interest in any of these witnesses.  They just want to describe them as liars.

H&L critics have no explanation why a Forth Worth Star-Telegram article from November 2017 would indicate that Oswald’s “teachers and classmates remember him at Stripling, though there is no official record.”  Read the article here.

The H&L critics are forced to say that all the witnesses above are lying, because the critics know that, accoding to the official timeline of the Warren Commission, "Lee Harvey Oswald" could not have attended Stripling School. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bernie Laverick said:

"Squash these pests under your foot. Swarm of pestilent naysayers. Rabid. Vermin" (from a previous post)

Why are you even allowed to post on here? You always know when someone is veering towards H&L because they become more vicious and aggressive by the week.

Is that how you evaluate evidence? If people you don't like say things you don't want to hear you then presume that, scientifically, the opposite must be the truth? Really?

But then you never say anything either way do you Michael? You come on to throw a few left jabs at anyone who questions far out whacky theories, as though you too are the 'keeper of the keys' and defender of something you clearly know nothing about, but you can never offer anything other than insults . 

It is our undeniable right to question any aspect of this case as we so wish. So grow up and get used to it! That you find this the behaviour of "rabid vermin" says more about your inherent nastiness then proving scientifically that the H&L story is true. I mean. can you believe these people...?

Maybe you could copy this exchange and sell it off as one of your 'scary' stories...!

"I am a highly intelligent person  (IQ = 145) and I don't care what you think about it.." (Sandy Larsen Jan1 2018)

Firstly, IQ tests have long since been thoroughly discredited as a measure of judging intelligence. (Clearly you don't do much reading). And secondly, 145? Even if IQs did say something of someone's intellectual capacity...145 isn't that high. You pronounce yourself as highly intelligent. Hurray! Pat on the back for Sandy. Stand back while the cleverest man in the universe figures it all out. He's fixed tellies before so if anyone is going to get to the bottom of this it will be Sandy 145 Larsen.

But that is just your puffed up grandiose and chronically egotistical self evaluation. Mine is that you present as a straightforward simpleton. At best. 

 

 

Bernie, Your personal attacks on Sandy are disgusting. Stick to the evidence. Sandy's career and experience is quite impressive. You probably have missed it since you seem to singularly circle in the waters at the H&L end of the pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Michael,

The H&L critics are trying to prevent people from seeing that beyond the hundreds of pieces of evidence John assembled in his book, there is a consistent pattern that can easily be seen surrounding the two Oswalds during, for one example, their junior high school years.  PS44 in the Bronx and Beuaregard JHS in New Orleans is just part of that evidence.

Both Robert Oswald and John Pic have said that LEE Harvey Oswald attended school in the New York City borough of Manhattan in 1952.  But no record of that attendance exists in the published Warren volumes or in the documents in the National Archives.  Instead, we have just b&w COPIES of school documents showing LHO attended school only in the Bronx--not Manhattan.  (Judge Florence Kelley gave the FBI the originals of LHO's NYC school records, but they all disappeared.)

Harvey Oswald got into trouble with NYC authorities  because  he failed to go to his classes in one of the Bronx schools he was enrolled in.  Courtroom encounters with the legal system threatened to expose the whole Oswald project, and so Harvey and his caretaker "mom" fled New York and Harvey began attending, part time, Beauregard School in New Orleans.  That is the issue this thread is about.  In the fall semester of 1953, Harvey was in New Orleans and LEE was still in New York.  That's what these two records show:

NYC%20school%20record.jpg

 

Beauregard%20Record.jpg

 

But there is more evidence, the clearest of all, that Harvey Oswald was soon taken from New Orleans and sent to Fort Worth, Texas, where he began attending Stripling Junior High School while Lee Oswald was still at Beauregard in New Orleans. 

During this school semester, LEE Oswald was attending Beauregard JHS in New Orleans and HARVEY Oswald was at W.C. Stripling junior high in Fort Worth, Texas.  Since the Warren Commission published the Beauregard records indicating “Lee Harvey Oswald” attended classes at Beauregard for the full fall semester of 1954, evidence that he also attended Stripling school at the same time would be a serious problem.  (Just as the Beauregard and NYC records, both published by the WC, are a serious problem now.)

So, what evidence is there that “Lee Harvey Oswald” attended Stripling School in Fort Worth?  H&L critics refuse to believe ANY of the following:

Stripling assistant principal Frank Kudlaty in 1963 met FBI agent at the school and gave them “Lee Harvey Oswald’s” Stripling records. Those records also all disappeared. Mr. Kudlaty's YouTube interview is here.

On two separate occasions,  Robert Oswald told a Fort Worth newspaper that his brother attended Stripling.  See one of the articles here.

Robert also testified to the Warren Commission that his “brother” attended Stripling.

Harvey Oswald’s classmate Fran Schubert said she attended Stripling with Oswald and watched him walk home from Stripling to his house at 2220 Thomas Place. See Fran's YouTube interview with John here.

In the 1990s, Stripling School principal Ricardo Galindo told John that it was “common knowledge” that “Lee Harvey Oswald” attended Stripling.  Not one “researcher” here has made an effort to contact Galindo to see if he is still alive and if he would repeat his claim.

John also spoke to local student Bobby Pitts, who remembered that Oswald attended Stripling with his younger brother and that he (Bobby) remembered seeing (Harvey) Oswald standing on the porch at 2220 Thomas Place, directly across the street from Stripling.  John also spoke with former Stripling student Doug Gann, who attended ninth grade at Stripling with Harvey and remembered that he live “across the street from the basketball courts and one or two houses to the left,” which exactly describes 2220 Thomas Place, where “Marguerite Oswald” lived at the time of the assassination of JFK.  H&L critics have not one bit of interest in any of these witnesses.  They just want to describe them as liars.

H&L critics have no explanation why a Forth Worth Star-Telegram article from November 2017 would indicate that Oswald’s “teachers and classmates remember him at Stripling, though there is no official record.”  Read the article here.

The H&L critics are forced to say that all the witnesses above are lying, because the critics know that, accoding to the official timeline of the Warren Commission, "Lee Harvey Oswald" could not have attended Stripling School. 

Thanks, Jim. Is it JA's or your contention that Harvey and Lee knew each other or knew that they were part of this manipulation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Bernie, Your personal attacks on Sandy are disgusting. Stick to the evidence. Sandy's career and experience is quite impressive. You probably have missed it since you seem to singularly circle in the waters at the H&L end of the pool.

Says the man who labelled me "pestilent" "rabid" and "vermin". The same terms used by the Nazis against the Jews. Read a lot of that kind of stuff do you Michael?

And yet he takes the moral high ground because I merely think Sandy is a simpleton...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ENOUGH!  I'm going to lock this thread for 48 hrs. My apologies to those who have attempted to keep it civil here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok.  Here you go.  Please be civil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:25 PM, Jim Hargrove said:

H&L critics have not one bit of interest in any of these witnesses.  They just want to describe them as liars.

No one ever said they were lying. They may have remembered an Oswald at Stripling, but it was Robert not LHO. However, it is not noteworthy to say that you remembered Robert. The H&L gang doesn't understand that just because someone says something years and years later that doesn't make it a fact. I took Armstrong's claim of LHO at Stripling seriously and looked into it some time ago but there is nowhere in the chronology for it to have happened. Unless of course, you postulate 2 Oswalds and the evidence does not support that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2018 at 1:25 PM, Jim Hargrove said:

H&L critics have not one bit of interest in any of these witnesses.  They just want to describe them as liars.

Jim,

I didn't say that all these witnesses were liars.  I said that most of them were victims of "mistaken identity."   Police see this a lot.

Others were simply making mistakes.   Others simply remembered incorrectly.   You need more.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2017 at 10:54 PM, David Von Pein said:

Why the need to fake BOTH a bus ride AND a cab ride? It's silly beyond belief (as usual with CTers).

And I suppose Bill Whaley's positive I.D. of Oswald was a lie too, right? And Whaley's testimony about his passenger wearing a silver bracelet on his left wrist must be a lie too---or an amazing coincidence, huh? (See pic below.)

And Oswald (or Fritz) lied too when Oz admitted he took a cab to his rooming house on 11/22, eh?

This case has more liars than the TV game show "To Tell The Truth".

David,

The following is my opinion:

The bus didn't go by Oswald's rooming house, therefore a Fake Taxi Ride had to be supported as well.  

Also, have you ever read the Taxi Driver's WC testimony?  It falls apart like a house of cards!   Nor is a man wearing a silver bracelet an "amazing coincidence".   Besides that, Whaley didn't report Oswald in his taxi until after he saw Oswald's picture in the newspapers!

Also -- you have nothing from Lee Harvey Oswald himself saying that he took a cab to his house.   WE HAVE NO IDEA what Oswald said on the last day of his life -- except for the bogus claims of the last men to see Oswald alive.  They took NO NOTES, and then WEEKS after Oswald's murder, after conferring with each other at length, and coordinating with each other, they each submitted statements that agreed with each other to an unusual degree. 

So, yes, I say that Captain Will Fritz lied and lied and lied.  

Once it is plain that the Dallas Police lied, it becomes clearer why Lee Harvey Oswald was murdered in their care.   Then it becomes clear why JFK was murdered in their care.  It basically comes down to the Radical Right inside the Dallas Police and Sheriff's Departments.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Whaley describes "Oswald" as having on  two jackets.

Mr. WHALEY. That jacket now it might have been clean, but the jacket he had on looked more the color, you know like a uniform set, but he had this coat here on over that other jacket, I am sure, sir. 
Mr. BALL. This is the blue-gray jacket, heavy blue-gray jacket. 
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. "

 

If it was Oswald, where did he get the blue-gray jacket from? 

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Jim,

I didn't say that all these witnesses were liars.  I said that most of them were victims of "mistaken identity."   Police see this a lot.

Others were simply making mistakes.   Others simply remembered incorrectly.   You need more.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

I don’t think so.

Frank Kudlaty, who had a long and distinguished career as an educator, said he met two FBI agents at Stripling and handed them the records of “Lee Harvey Oswald.”  Do you seriously think that is a case of mistaken identity?

Fran Schubert says, during her YouTube interview, that she watched “Lee Harvey Oswald” walk home from Stripling to 2220 Thomas Place, just across the street, which was the house where “Marguerite” lived at the time of the assassination of JFK.  Pretty strange coincidence for a case of mistaken identity.

Robert Oswald told two Fort Worth newspapers and said to the Warren Commission under oath that his brother attended Stripling.  Is that also a case of mistaken identity?

Other witnesses include Bobby Pitts, Doug Gann, and Ricardo Galindo, Stripling principal in the 1990s who said it was “common knowledge” that LHO attended Stripling.  An 11/2017 Fort Worth Star-Telegram article also says LHO attended Stripling. 

If the WC had this many credible witnesses of Oswald shooting JFK, none of us would be arguing about this today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×