The Education Forum

My letter to The Archivist of the U.S. about Nixon's secret time capsule hidden in the White House

https://www.amazon.com/President-Apprentice-Eisenhower-Nixon-1952-1961/dp/0300181051

President Nixon may have got his idea of a "time capsule" from President Eisenhower.

In the highly praised book, "The President and the apprentice," the author writes: "In 1953, after his first few months in the White House, President Eisenhower wrote out a handwritten list for Project X, a secret recollection of his presidency to be deposited in a time capsule at his Gettysburg farm."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:01 PM, David Andrews said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/03/nyregion/takeover-of-kenmore-hotel-informer-recalls-his-complicity.html

So Robert Merritt will swear to anything, and has, in fact, for a majority of his years used this proclivity to obtain his livelihood and as his method of self-protection and self-advancement?

Why did Robert Merritt come to New York City?  Who put him in residence in the Kenmore Hotel?

Is this a low-rent case of "Once in, never out"?

Are there some higher-rent cases among our membership?

Why do you focus your criticism only on Merritt? He was profiled and recruited to be the sole employee of the infamous Huston Plan where his orders came from the White House and from the FBI, CIA, Military Intelligence and the Washington, D.C. Police Department to name a few. He was the water boy for these government entities. He did not dream up the assignments, he carried then out as ordered. Washington, D.C. Police Detective Shoffler sent him to NYC to cover-up how Shoffler had set up the Watergate burglars to be arrested. As the NY Times story indicates, there the U.S. Marshal proclaimed he was working for them. The NYC Assistant District Attorney drafted the affidavit and directed him to sign it although this was an act of perjury. The NYPD and FBI ordered him to plant false evidence in the rooms of tenants of the Kenmore so that they could be arrested and evicted. Should not your criticism be aimed at the higher ups who were behind all these criminal and quasi-criminal activities instead of the flawed high school drop out whom they recruited to do their bidding?

March 1, 2018

Tonight Part 1! Dark Journalist will be Appearing on Coast to Coast AM Radio on Thursday Night, March 1st to Go Deep Into Nixon's ET Time Capsule Hidden in the White House.
He will showcase Robert Merritt's Exclusive Interview and Douglas Caddy's Historic Letter to the National Archives. Get Ready to Break the Wall of #UFO Secrecy with Linda Moulton Howe! https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/03/01

The program will discuss how the presidencies of both John F. Kennedy and Richard M. Nixon were terminated because of their knowledge of and interaction with the Alien Presence.

On 2/27/2018 at 10:41 PM, Douglas Caddy said:

Why do you focus your criticism only on Merritt? He was profiled and recruited to be the sole employee of the infamous Huston Plan where his orders came from the White House and from the FBI, CIA, Military Intelligence and the Washington, D.C. Police Department to name a few. He was the water boy for these government entities. He did not dream up the assignments, he carried then out as ordered. Washington, D.C. Police Detective Shoffler sent him to NYC to cover-up how Shoffler had set up the Watergate burglars to be arrested. As the NY Times story indicates, there the U.S. Marshal proclaimed he was working for them. The NYC Assistant District Attorney drafted the affidavit and directed him to sign it although this was an act of perjury. The NYPD and FBI ordered him to plant false evidence in the rooms of tenants of the Kenmore so that they could be arrested and evicted. Should not your criticism be aimed at the higher ups who were behind all these criminal and quasi-criminal activities instead of the flawed high school drop out whom they recruited to do their bidding?

If you re-read carefully, it is not only Merritt I'm suspicious of.

Edited by David Andrews

On 3/1/2018 at 12:50 PM, Douglas Caddy said:

The program will discuss how the presidencies of both John F. Kennedy and Richard M. Nixon were terminated because of their knowledge of and interaction with the Alien Presence.

Mr. Caddy,

Did E. Howard Hunt telly you what he knew of John F. Kennedy's assassination, and if so, did it agree with what he told his son?

Steve Thomas

6 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Mr. Caddy,

Did E. Howard Hunt telly you what he knew of John F. Kennedy's assassination, and if so, did it agree with what he told his son?

Steve Thomas

From my autobiography "Being There: Eyewitness to History" that will be published on March 28th:

I saw Howard Hunt only three times during the Watergate case. The first was when he came to my residence in Washington on June 17, 1972, at 3:35 a.m. after he had telephoned me from his White House office a half hour earlier. At that meeting he explained what had happened at Watergate and retained me as his attorney to represent him and the five arrested burglars. The second time I saw Howard was at the funeral of his wife, Dorothy, in December 1972, after she had died in a mysterious plane crash at Midway Airport in Chicago. I am not alone in thinking that Dorothy was killed after Howard made this recorded threatening phone call demanding “hush” money to Charles Colson in the White House in November 1972 once Nixon was re-elected: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwNYgiVv-rs. Howard thought so too. In the wake of Dorothy’s death, he called his four children together and told them that he was going to plead guilty at the upcoming Watergate trial in January. He said to them that he was afraid that if he did not do this, they would be killed next. When he pleaded guilty the next month all the work that I had done on his behalf to protect the attorney privilege that led to my being held in contempt and jailed by Judge Sirica was dropped down a memory hole as the Watergate case mushroomed. The third and last time I saw Howard was in early 1975 when he telephoned and invited me to join him at a dinner. He said that he would soon enter prison to serve his sentence for Watergate and that he wished to express his appreciation for my legal representation of him in the case.

Even though I had been Howard’s attorney before Watergate broke, we legally had not been able to have a conversation once I was served with a “forthwith” subpoena to appear before the grand jury by Prosecutor Silbert on June 28, 1972, after which my role evolved into being a voluntary witness for the seven defendants and an involuntary witness for the prosecution. But now the case was over and we could talk.

Hunt and I chose the Yenching Palace, a popular Chinese restaurant, as our place for dinner in 1975. When the restaurant went out of business in 1997, the Washington Post published an article, “Five Decades of Secrets to Go” because so many important decisions had been reached inside it, including the U.S. representative and his Soviet Union counterpart agreeing over dinner to settle the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962.

As our dinner progressed I wanted to ask Howard some basic questions about Watergate but sensed that he would be reluctant to answer these. I prefaced my remarks to him by saying that Watergate could lead ultimately to the destruction of Western Civilization. I believe this to this day. Watergate, along with the Kennedy assassination and 9/11, were steps that hastened the decline of Western Civilization and could usher in the future Empire of Chinese Civilization. Howard showed no emotion when I said this. Nevertheless I pressed forward and asked him, “Why did the burglars go into the DNC?” After a pause he said, “I told them to photograph any piece of paper that had numbers on it.”

This was obviously a ridiculous answer, so I said, “Come on now, Howard. You cannot get away with that. Think of all that I have gone through on your behalf as well for the burglars.”

Howard merely shrugged his shoulders and did not respond.

“Well,” I said, “As you know I was a witness at McCord’s and Liddy’s trial and when I was on the witness stand I saw a long table in front of me that was covered with what looked like wiretapping equipment and other electrical things. Didn’t the burglars go into the DNC to fix a defective bug left there from a previous break-in?”

After a moment Howard nodded his headed affirmatively while remaining silent in a way that I took it to be assent.

After a long pause I then asked, “There was a lot of publicity about a prostitution ring being operated out of the DNC. In fact, another prostitution ring was uncovered on Capitol Hill a few weeks before the DNC break-in in which the book of clients had been recovered. So didn’t you go back into the DNC to get the book of prostitution clients that was there?” Knowing the names of the clients of the rings could lead them to being compromised and subjected to blackmail.

Again in response Howard merely nodded his head affirmatively while remaining silent, which I took to be assent.

I pressed on, saying “Burglary of any sort is a serious criminal offense. While fixing a bug and getting a list of the clients of a prostitution ring are significant matters, they in no way could justify such a reckless break-in with so much at stake with Nixon’s re-election. There had to be a more important reason, a crucial one, for justifying the break-in.”

Howard remained silent for an unsettling period of time and then answered slowly and reluctantly, “Well, there was such a reason. We believed there were important Cuban Government documents inside the DNC dealing with the Kennedy assassination.”

It took me a moment mentally to absorb this startling revelation and then I asked, “Cuban Government documents dealing with the Kennedy assassination? What did the documents contain?”

At this point Howard raised both his hands so that their palms were facing me and waved them from side to side. It was his way of ending our discussion about Watergate. It was obvious that the burglars were arrested before they could do any of their assigned tasks inside the DNC and there was no way of knowing if Cuban Government documents were there. So the rest of our dinner was devoted to discussing how his children would cope with their mother being dead and with his going into prison and also with my personal circumstances.

After dinner and when we were outside the restaurant on the sidewalk I decided to make one more stab at learning what was behind Watergate. I asked Howard, “Why was Kennedy assassinated? What could have been in the Cuban Government documents on his assassination that was so important to justify a break-in?”

Howard hesitated for a moment the replied, “Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to give our most vital secret to the Soviets.”

Stunned at hearing this, I asked, “Our most vital secret? What was that?”

Howard looked me in the eyes and declared, “The Alien Presence.” With that he shook my hand, turned and walked away. That was the last time I saw Howard although we did correspond subsequently and talk on the phone on a few occasions.”

In 1975 at the time of the dinner I was not a student of the Kennedy assassination. Nor was I very familiar with Aliens and UFOs. Neither of these subjects was on my radar screen so to speak. So Howard’s parting comments did not register much with me although I did recognize because he had uttered them that they were significant and something to remember.

It was not until 2006 when the JFK Assassination Topic of the Education Forum based in England started a members’ thread on me that I began to acquire detailed knowledge of JFK’s assassination. The forum’s thread was initiated because Billie Sol Estes, LBJ’s silent business partner and bagman, had told me in 1984 about LBJ being behind JFK’s assassination. It was also around that same time that I started listening to coasttocoastam on the radio each night whose moderator was the charismatic Art Bell. Many of its programs dealt with the circumstantial evidence of UFOs and Aliens. Only then did I start to connect the dots as to what Howard had told me forty years earlier.

4 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

From my autobiography "Being There: Eyewitness to History" that will be published on March 28th:

Only then did I start to connect the dots as to what Howard had told me forty years earlier.

Mr. Caddy,

Thank you sir.

Steve Thomas

• 1 month later...

Status report on President Nixon’s Message to the American People hidden in the White House

Here is a recent strange Snopes report the subject. Much of it deals with an article from The National Enquirer about Jackie Gleason and Nixon, something never even mentioned by Robert Merritt in the Dark Journalist interview of February 15, 2018.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/nixon-alien-life-time-capsule/

A highly placed confidential source made contact on Friday to report that on Thursday, April 5, a team of intelligence agents entered the White House and proceeded directly to the library where the Message was hidden. They spent three hours searching for it using a thermal imaging machine that can see through walls. This search would only have been done if the Intelligence Community had concluded that there was veracity to the interview of Robert Merritt. It is not known of President Trump was even aware of that the search took place.

A second copy of the Message is hidden in the Library of Congress. That building is so huge and complex as to make any type of a search for the document there impractical and fruitless.

17 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Status report on President Nixon’s Message to the American People hidden in the White House

Here is a recent strange Snopes report the subject. Much of it deals with an article from The National Enquirer about Jackie Gleason and Nixon, something never even mentioned by Robert Merritt in the Dark Journalist interview of February 15, 2018.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/nixon-alien-life-time-capsule/

A highly placed confidential source made contact on Friday to report that on Thursday, April 5, a team of intelligence agents entered the White House and proceeded directly to the library where the Message was hidden. They spent three hours searching for it using a thermal imaging machine that can see through walls. This search would only have been done if the Intelligence Community had concluded that there was veracity to the interview of Robert Merritt. It is not known of President Trump was even aware of that the search took place.

A second copy of the Message is hidden in the Library of Congress. That building is so huge and complex as to make any type of a search for the document there impractical and fruitless.

Doug, any word or sense that the agents found the document?

The fact they actually conducted this search is extremely intriguing.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe:

I do not know at this time whether they found the document. There is a chance that I shall learn this later.

They used a copy of Richard Nixon's signature to look for the document using thermal imaging. Once they found a document bearing his signature then they  examined it to see if it was the one being sought.

My guess is that the Intelligence Community first queried Kissinger as to whether he believed Merritt's claim had substance or was a hoax. He most likely responded with a "no comment," which in essence was a form of saying there was something to the claim's validity. Nixon gave Kissinger the all important formula or code 46 years ago via the letter that the president enlisted Merritt to deliver to him, which he did. Who knows what Kissinger has done with this information in the interim period.

Doug

Doug, thanks for getting back.

Can you again tell us again how you heard of this search? 

Your feelings regards the veracity of the source?

Edited by Joe Bauer