The Education Forum

Am I Dreaming? The Post and MKUltra in RFK

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rob Couteau said:

I wonder where Jeff Bezos, the Post's owner, stands on the assassinations. 

I don't know, but according to Wikipedia, he likes to joke about using his rocket company to send Donald Trump into outer space.

29 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

I don't know, but according to Wikipedia, he likes to joke about using his rocket company to send Donald Trump into outer space.

On a permanent vacation?  Like an endless orbit?  He could still tweet from outer space.

Edited by Ron Bulman

Wow.  What is going on here?  Is the Washington Post trying to reopen the RFK case?

Ben Bradlee is rolling over in his grave.

Does Jeff Bezos have a picture of Bobby Kennedy in his bedroom?

Apparently Bezos, being an outsider, doesn't understand the role of the mainstream media.

I heard an interview with California Democratic Congressman Ted Lieu by Aimee Allyson, founder of Democracy in Color, in which he said that when he asked his liberal minded father when he was last inspired by a politician he responded Bobby Kennedy 1968.

Another piece on Intrepid Report attacking the Boston Globe's recent efforts to brand anyone who doesn't know Sirhan is guilty a "conspiracy nut," and sourcing everything to Danel Moldea. He cites Jim DiEugenio in debunking Moldea's work.

"As the night follows day, we meet conspiracy nuts here too, courtesy of DeCosta-Klipa who allows Moldea a free hand to spout nonsense. A person not familiar with the research done on this case by the great researcher Lisa Pease and others would assume that Moldea was the expert par excellence on RFK’s assassination, when nothing could be further from the truth. James DiEugenio, Pease’s colleague and an equally brilliant researcher, has surgically dismembered Moldea’s work on the case...It is unlikely that he has read Moldea’s 1995 book, The Killing of Robert F. Kennedy, a book about which DiEugenio rightly says: its “every major tenet is highly suspect, whose sourcing is not explicit, whose fairness is, to say the least, one-sided, whose completeness is just not there, whose use of witnesses-like Kaiser and McCowan-is rather lenient. . . . it is a ‘bookshelf’ book that has no intellectual content or substance.” He suggests it was commissioned by the government forces responsible for RFK’s death and the ongoing cover-up."

http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/24242

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
Typo

1 hour ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Another piece on Intrepid Report attacking the Boston Globe's recent efforts to brand anyone who doesn't know Sirhan is guilty a "conspiracy nut," and sourcing everything to Danel Moldea. He cites Jim DiEugenio in debunking Moldea's work.

"As the night follows day, we meet conspiracy nuts here too, courtesy of DeCosta-Klipa who allows Moldea a free hand to spout nonsense. A person not familiar with the research done on this case by the great researcher Lisa Pease and others would assume that Moldea was the expert par excellence on RFK’s assassination, when nothing could be further from the truth. James DiEugenio, Pease’s colleague and an equally brilliant researcher, has surgically dismembered Moldea’s work on the case...It is unlikely that he has read Moldea’s 1995 book, The Killing of Robert F. Kennedy, a book about which DiEugenio rightly says: its “every major tenet is highly suspect, whose sourcing is not explicit, whose fairness is, to say the least, one-sided, whose completeness is just not there, whose use of witnesses-like Kaiser and McCowan-is rather lenient. . . . it is a ‘bookshelf’ book that has no intellectual content or substance.” He suggests it was commissioned by the government forces responsible for RFK’s death and the ongoing cover-up."

http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/24242

On 6/7/2018 at 4:27 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Does Jeff Bezos have a picture of Bobby Kennedy in his bedroom?

The next thing you know, the Post will be running a full-length feature on you on the front page. Then we'll know for sure that we're dreaming, or suffering a mass hallucination.

Won't happen.  That mention of Lisa jacked up the ratings on her upcoming  book  by about a 100, 000 places on Amazon.

If they did that to me, I would be in the top 100.  They will not risk it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

What does Bezos have to lose? Maybe it’s time for a major centrist news organization to break ranks. 

If Bezos is really steering things editorially, if he's that involved at the Post, he is one busy man. I wonder if he ever sleeps.