The Education Forum

How Life Magazine aided the JFK Cover up

Nice article by James Finn pointing with specifics as to how Henry Luce and CD Jackson literally broke the presses twice to cover up evidence of conspiracy in the Z film.

And then how they lied about what was in the film to cover up a front shot.

Nice to have friends like this in high places doing dirty work for you.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/life-magazine-warren-commission-issue-october-2-1964?fbclid=IwAR1s27nd5634iMJiqxzc5yvQ4dqPRiqdpw8N--RqFmXJnyWEqq14YIUeryQ 

Jim,

Is anything known about the circumstances of Life magazine editor C.D. Jackson's death on September 18, 1964-- exactly two weeks prior to the date of these three October 2, 1964 editions of Life magazine?

Reportedly, Jackson died of "natural causes."

That is a really interesting question.

I would like to say I know the answer but I do not.

Mike LeFlem did a review of a book about CD Jackson for us, but it did not deal with his death.

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

That is a really interesting question.

I would like to say I know the answer but I do not.

Mike LeFlem did a review of a book about CD Jackson for us, but it did not deal with his death.

Yes, I read that book review at Kennedys and King.

The timing of C.D. Jackson's death in relation to the publication of the Warren Commission Report was somewhat peculiar.  I wonder if he had expressed any concerns about Life magazine's collusion in the obvious cover up of the Crime of the Century.

So in the December 1963 Memorial Edition they were saying the neck wound was an Entrance Wound.  By lying about what was on the film and saying JFK turned far to the right to wave and was facing Oswald.  Of course this was well before Arlen Specters peyote dream about the Magic, Zig-Zagging, Pristine single bullet.

That is true Ron.

But I have to add that Pat Speer has discovered evidence that although the Magic Bullet BS had not been codified yet, people like Ball and Belin realized in late December that they had a drastic shortage of ammo and a surplus of wounds.

I think the actual Magic Bullet was decided upon in either March of April of 1964.

Does anyone know the exact date?

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

That is true Ron.

But I have to add that Pat Speer has discovered evidence that although the Magic Bullet BS had not been codified yet, people like Ball and Belin realized in late December that they had a drastic shortage of ammo and a surplus of wounds.

I think the actual Magic Bullet was decided upon in either March of April of 1964.

March 15th would seem appropriate.

7 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

That is true Ron.

Well, the Eisenberg summary memo of April 21, 1964 and Redlich's memo to Rankin on April 27, 1964 would seem to indicate that, while the WC was headed that way (the SBT), they hadn't quite arrived there, yet. However, in Redlich's immortal phrase, the timing and positioning of the shot sequence didn't really matter that much because:

"Our intention is not to establish the point with complete accuracy, but merely to substantiate the hypothesis which underlies the conclusions that Oswald was the sole assassin."

Thanks for that Paul.

What a phrase that will live in infamy.

Redlich is one of the culprits who does not get enough attention.  He was really important in the WC March of Folly.

6 hours ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

"Our intention is not to establish the point with complete accuracy, but merely to substantiate the hypothesis which underlies the conclusions that Oswald was the sole assassin."

Talk about reasoning in a circle for the WC. How anyone can believe that the WC was fair and honest after reading this (among many other pieces of evidence) is absolutely beyond me....One of their points should have been to establish the point with complete accuracy......this is why citizens have to work to figure out what happened today....forgive me but reading Redlich's words there just frustrates the hell out of me.

BTW, is that not a rich turn of phrase:  they have a conclusion but only a hypothesis to support that conclusion.  

Then how much forensic weight does your conclusion have?

Answer: none.