The Education Forum

Ferrie death irony

A strange suicide/murder?

Ferrie's autopsy was performed by Nicholas Chetta and pathologist Ronald A. Welsh. They concluded that there was no evidence of suicide or murder and that Ferrie died of a massive cerebral hemorrage due to a congenital intracranial aneurysm that had ruptured at the base of his brain.Upon learning of the coroner's findings, Jim Garrison said, "I suppose it could just be a weird coincidence that the night Ferrie penned two suicide notes, he died of natural causes."

(bold emphasis:mine)

And if I recall, were they not both typed and unsigned?

9 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

Jim Garrison said, "I suppose it could just be a weird coincidence that the night Ferrie penned two suicide notes, he died of natural causes."

"Most aneurysms don't have symptoms until they rupture"

A few days prior, Ferrie said;

"You know what this news story does to me, don't you. I'm a dead man. From here on, believe me, I'm a dead man...."

Ferrie knew he going to die, yet aneurysms are out of the blue

"a weird coincidence"...  Ferrie's aneurysm, Bannister's heart attack, one witness taking off to Ohio or Indiana (can't remember his name at the moment), extradition refused.  Texas Governor John Connally, shot on 1/22/63 ignores extradition of Sergio Arcacha Smith.  Seems like there was another guy in California they wanted to talk to.  Garrison's office infiltrated by the CIA.  Files stolen.  Even more weird coincidences beyond these.   Too many not to raise suspicion.  They had to keep a lid on New Orleans in the summer of 1963 or the whole thing could have blown up.

Always wondered why Ferrie felt he had to take himself out in the nude.

Couldn't he at least have left on his briefs to save his first responding body attendants the trauma of seeing his disturbingly odd hairlessness?

Did Ferrie have a last will and testament?

Wonder who got his wigs and fake eye brow make up kit and any other weird items he left behind?

They would make for some fascinating social party conversation. 

And I must say that I can't help think of David Ferrie ( or Groucho Marx ) every time I see Roger Stone with his own exaggerated wide arc, black dyed eyebrows.

Especially in such stark contrast to Stone's completely white hair.

Stone and Ferrie also share a weird body reputation.  Ferrie's body was completely hairless, Stone's is adorned with a huge entire back covering Nixon tattoo.

Edited by Joe Bauer