The Education Forum

Are Most JFKA Truthers Also 9/11 Truthers?

W. Niederhut

Jim Harwood writes:

the British intelligence front "The British Who killed Kennedy" committee

Yes, that's the assertion you made earlier, which you still haven't provided any evidence to support. What evidence do you have that the committee was a "British intelligence front"?

While you're at it, how about providing some evidence to support your other assertion, that "the only true author of the murder [was] the British Empire"?

I find it quite amusing how quickly "buffs" turn when ever there are complexities added to your  theories

What does that mean? What theories? What complexities?

If you can produce solid evidence that "the British Empire" was indeed behind the JFK assassination, it would be probably the biggest breakthrough the case has ever had. If you can't produce any such evidence, you'll come across as ... well, a bit silly.

So, old chap, where's the evidence that "the British Empire" was behind the JFK assassination? And do you think the Queen is a lizard?

The other Jim Har writes:

This from a man who, just minutes ago in this post, praised another forum member “who does at least acknowledge the existence of more than one fake Oswald” and who also said that “there were indeed more than two Oswalds in the Texas Theater:”

This Jim is being disingenuous. Read the post again. I clearly wasn't praising that other member; I was pointing out that his interpretation was at odds with Jim's. That other member thinks there were two imaginary Oswalds in addition to the real one. He also seems to think that pretty much every photo and home movie taken in Dealey Plaza is a fake, so he'd be right at home in 'Harvey and Lee' land.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

Jim Harwood writes:

Yes, that's the assertion you made earlier, which you still haven't provided any evidence to support. What evidence do you have that the committee was a "British intelligence front"?

While you're at it, how about providing some evidence to support your other assertion, that "the only true author of the murder [was] the British Empire"?

What does that mean? What theories? What complexities?

If you can produce solid evidence that "the British Empire" was indeed behind the JFK assassination, it would be probably the biggest breakthrough the case has ever had. If you can't produce any such evidence, you'll come across as ... well, a bit silly.

So, old chap, where's the evidence that "the British Empire" was behind the JFK assassination? And do you think the Queen is a lizard?

The other Jim Har writes:

This Jim is being disingenuous. Read the post again. I clearly wasn't praising that other member; I was pointing out that his interpretation was at odds with Jim's. That other member thinks there were two imaginary Oswalds in addition to the real one. He also seems to think that pretty much every photo and home movie taken in Dealey Plaza is a fake, so he'd be right at home in 'Harvey and Lee' land.

Biggest breakthrough in the case? How about the Lincoln assassination, it's been known for years and yet you still don't know it.

Try this "Why the British Kill American Presidents" published in 1994.  But why would anyone ever consider the British Empire as the killer of US Presidents after all our history and co existence has been so harmonious. Just ask our current President about being prosecuted and harassed behind this fake dossier created by a British MI6 agent  Christopher Steele .  I guess I look a bit silly saying that. 

https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2008/eirv35n48-20081212/eirv35n48-20081212_026-why_the_british_kill_american_pr.pdf

Edited by Jim Harwood

There was a lot of British involvement with Trump, MI6 spying and the Steele document. You’re right about that and I’ve seen it covered on multiple boards and forums. 

But the JFK section of that Chaitkin article is a bit daft, sadly. He opens his section on the JFK assassination by stating that ‘two newly discovered pieces of evidence’ help bring the story together, and those two pieces of vital evidence are a ‘membership list’ and a ‘pair of obscure photographs’.

If those are the two, vital pieces of evidence that help finally solve the crime of the century, is there any reason that they decided not to print copies of either one in their magazine? They had nearly 70 pages or more to fill in that particular issue. Maybe the picture of JFK smiling and pointing on page 33 could have waited for another day.

And the article suggests that the photos help prove Louis Mortimer Bloomfield’s ‘involvement in the JFK assassination plot’. Bloomfield then disappears for much of the rest of the article, until Chaitkin observes that Bloomfield published an assassination-related book (apparently) in 1975. But the role Bloomfield played in JFK’s death 12 years earlier goes unmentioned, possibly because Chaitkin thought a book published during the Ford presidency when THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW was in cinemas was more of a smoking gun than anything he could say about what Bloomfield was doing in 1963.

But I think anyone seeing these repeated ‘it was British royalty that dunnit’ posts of yours will know what to do when they see more of them. I’ve learned my lesson for now.

9 minutes ago, Anthony Thorne said:

There was a lot of British involvement with Trump, MI6 spying and the Steele document. You’re right about that and I’ve seen it covered on multiple boards and forums. 

But the JFK section of that Chaitkin article is a bit daft, sadly. He opens his section on the JFK assassination by stating that ‘two newly discovered pieces of evidence’ help bring the story together, and those two pieces of vital evidence are a ‘membership list’ and a ‘pair of obscure photographs’.

If those are the two, vital pieces of evidence that help finally solve the crime of the century, is there any reason that they decided not to print copies of either one in their magazine? They had nearly 70 pages or more to fill in that particular issue. Maybe the picture of JFK smiling and pointing on page 33 could have waited for another day.

And the article suggests that the photos help prove Louis Mortimer Bloomfield’s ‘involvement in the JFK assassination plot’. Bloomfield then disappears for much of the rest of the article, until Chaitkin observes that Bloomfield published an assassination-related book (apparently) in 1975. But the role Bloomfield played in JFK’s death 12 years earlier goes unmentioned, possibly because Chaitkin thought a book published during the Ford presidency when THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW was in cinemas was more of a smoking gun than anything he could say about what Bloomfield was doing in 1963.

But I think anyone seeing these repeated ‘it was British royalty that dunnit’ posts of yours will know what to do when they see more of them. I’ve learned my lesson for now.

You may make great points I don't know. What I do know is Tony and the LL movement were mobilized in the mid 1990's by the British orchestrated attacks on then President Clinton through the Hollinger Corporation , Lord Rees Moggs and Ambrose Evans Pritchard (which by the way the last issue of George Magazine while Junior was alive had the following quote to Ambrose Evans Pritchard "Cheerio ole chump" as they had driven him back to England) and as a result they re issue a lot of their work on Permindex.

4 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Obviously MI6 orchestrated hundreds of contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russians during the campaign.

I wonder if MI6 was also behind that nefarious psy op to float a giant balloon of Donald Trump as an infant in a diaper over Trafalger Square during his first state visit to the U.K., along with publishing that headline, "The Ego Has Landed" in the British tabloids... 🤪

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

I wonder if MI6 was also behind that nefarious psy op to float a giant balloon of Donald Trump as an infant in a diaper over Trafalger Square during his first state visit to the U.K., along with publishing that headline, "The Ego Has Landed" in the British tabloids... 🤪

Wait, No, The Eagle Has Landed.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074452/

How could it be bad with Caine, Duvall, Sutherland, Pleasence , and, Larry Hagmann?

11 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Obviously MI6 orchestrated hundreds of contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russians during the campaign.

They produced fake intelligence that resulted in the FISA warrants. Let's see what comes out of your mouth when all the records are declassified. Going back further in our history  they (British intelligence) along with their cohorts in Justice (like Bruce Ohr was partnered with Christopher Steele) likely wrote the phoney dossier known as the Warren Commission.

British ask Trump not to declassify documents.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-investigation-donald-trump-warned-british-mi6-declassifying-documents-1237226

Edited by Jim Harwood

7 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Why don't you find out? House of Lords report 2018

https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/LLN-2018-0005#fullreport

5 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

How could it be bad with Caine, Duvall, Sutherland, Pleasence , and, Larry Hagmann?

Not bad Ron, you got 3 brits. Donald Sutherland was a Canadian and his wife Shirley Douglas came from a high ranking aristocratic family.

Here is what Wikipedia says about Sutherland's wife and her involvement with  terrorism in the USA during 1969. The Black Panthers---which London created as the American "mau mau" movement, was on the move in Los Angeles and Oakland to create violence against the Empire's #1 opposition the United States. They had killed the Kennedy's and King and now the time was ripe for some good old terrorism.  Some good old fashion riots in the streets (much like you're witnessing in Hong Kong right now. Same sponsor and for the same reasons as the 1960's American mayhem.)

Donald Sutherland and his wife Shirley Douglas both agents of a hostile foreign power  would help this violence come to fruition. 

Shirley Douglas moved to Los Angeles, California, in 1967 after marrying actor Donald Sutherland. She became involved in the American Civil Rights Movement, the campaign against the Vietnam War, and later on behalf of immigrants and women. She helped establish the fundraising group "Friends of the Black Panthers". In 1969, she was arrested in Los Angeles, for Conspiracy to Possess Unregistered Explosives, after she allegedly attempted to purchase hand grenades for the Black Panthers. She claimed that the FBI was trying to frame her and spent five days in jail.[1] Subsequently, the U.S. government denied her a work permit based on this incident. Douglas, by then divorced from Sutherland, was forced to leave the U.S. in 1977. She and her three children moved to Toronto.

As the daughter of Tommy Douglas, who brought Medicare to Canada, she has also been one of Canada's most prominent activists in favour of the publicly funded health care system over privatized care. In the 2006 Canadian federal election, Douglas campaigned on behalf of the federal New Democratic Party. In 2012, she supported Brian Topp for that party's leadership.

Edited by Jim Harwood

On 9/19/2019 at 12:32 AM, Ron Bulman said:

As long as this thread is spinning into oblivion, The Eagle Has Landed is one of the great, great, great 1970s films.  Of course, MI6 were behind novel author Jack V. Higgins stealing the plot from the 1942 British war film Went the Day Well?, right down to the narrative frame ("told [...] as though to a person visiting after the war") which is absent from the Eagle film but appears in the Higgins novel.  Ron, it's obvious that Brit intel has no regard for an individual Briton's intellectual property rights when a greater game is afoot:

[wiki] "The story is told in flashback by a villager, played by Mervyn Johns, as though to a person visiting after the war. He recounts: one Saturday during the Second World War, a group of seemingly authentic British soldiers arrive in the small, fictitious English village of Bramley End.[1] It is the Whitsun weekend so life is even quieter than usual and there is almost no traffic of any kind. At first they are welcomed by the villagers, until doubts begin to grow about their true purpose and identity. After they are revealed to be German soldiers intended to form the vanguard of an invasion of Britain, they round up the residents and hold them captive in the local church. The vicar is shot while sounding the church bell in alarm."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Went_the_Day_Well%3F

It rocks - and there's an Otto Skorzeny connection:

Edited by David Andrews

It’s disappointing, to be honest, that Jim has derailed this thread. I enjoyed the first few pages where it was on target.

Here’s a 1995 article written by then newly installed Lockheed CEO Norm Augustine, where he notes the declining national military budget, invokes Pearl Harbor, discusses airline crashes, suggests that a crisis contains rich opportunities for profiteering, and more. Augustine was on the board of at least one company with Dick Cheney at the time, and the article feels layered with double-meanings and implication.

https://hbr.org/1995/11/managing-the-crisis-you-tried-to-prevent

Edited by Anthony Thorne

46 minutes ago, Anthony Thorne said:

It’s disappointing, to be honest, that Jim has derailed this thread. I enjoyed the first few pages where it was on target.

Here’s a 1995 article written by then newly installed Lockheed CEO Norm Augustine, where he notes the declining national military budget, invokes Pearl Harbor, discusses airline crashes, suggests that a crisis contains rich opportunities for profiteering, and more. Augustine was on the board of at least one company with Dick Cheney at the time, and the article feels layered with double-meanings and implication.

https://hbr.org/1995/11/managing-the-crisis-you-tried-to-prevent

I haven't derailed this thread. Besides you "researchers" have been fiddling your faddle for nearly 60 years in the JFK murder so what makes you think you're going to solve 911?  You lack the method to get you to the truth in either case and when I provide it to you you whine like babies that I am ruining your fun.

Edited by Jim Harwood

1 hour ago, Jim Harwood said:

I haven't derailed this thread. Besides you "researchers" have been fiddling your faddle for nearly 60 years in the JFK murder so what makes you think you're going to solve 911?  You lack the method to get you to the truth in either case and when I provide it to you you whine like babies that I am ruining your fun.

News flash, fella.  9/11 has largely been solved.

The problem with "9/11 Truth" is that the mainstream media has aggressively censored the story.

Consider, for example, that for the past 18 years the New York Times has completely blacked out any coverage of the TRUE story of the Five "Dancing Israeli" Mossad agents arrested at the Holland Tunnel on 9/11 (after witnesses saw them filming and celebrating the demolitions of the World Trade Center!)  And the 9/11 photos of the "Dancing Israelis" were recently published, following a protracted FOIA dispute.  Where's the story?

Where's the suppressed story of the free fall collapse/demolition of Larry Silverstein's 47 floor WTC7 skyscraper on 9/11-- which abruptly fell after Silverstein, himself, said that he "told them to pull it?"

Where's the story about Silverstein having architectural drafts for a new WTC7 building before 9/11?

Where's the story of Larry Silverstein's close personal friendship with Bibi Netanyahu, and the arrangements by Eisenberg and  the Port Authority to lease the WTC towers to Silverstein six weeks before 9/11?

Where's the story of Silverstein's pre-9/11 insurance contracts for the asbestos-laden WTC towers, which forbade an independent insurance company  investigation of the WTC in the event of a terrorist attack?

As Frances Shure pointed out in his recent article, (at Global Research) the truth about 9/11 will be the biggest story of the 21st century, if and when the public ever gets to hear it.

Edited by W. Niederhut