The Education Forum

Shots from inside the presidential limo

LOL---I'll move the SS agent stuff to another thread, it was off topic anyways...not gonna keep it in the worst thread ever. :)

It is with deep regret that I must forfeit this most coveted title. But forfeit it I must in the face of overwhelming superiority. Here, the swine, is the proof:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=15345

It has everything a certain kind of JFK researcher could want in a thread: "Evidence" discovered years after the event, bearing no chain of possession, and unburdened by so much as a sliver of corroborating eyewitness testimony. It is, in summary, a thread with legs. Four of them.

Meanwhile, back at the nuthouse we call in-car-shooterland, lunatic fringers weirdly persist in regarding the following sort of dubious photographic nonsense, when allied to a left veer, and the final shot position offered by CE2111 (manhole cover), as far more germane:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/galle...um=41&pos=0

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/galle...um=37&pos=0

Weird, eh?

HAHAHAHA, Paul, you are too funny. You just grabbed the last thread I started. Which, BTW, contains information about bullets and casing found in and around dealey plaza. Physical evidence and material that could pertain to the assassanation. I didn't start a thread about SS agents in the front seat shooting at four people in the backseat.

So your passing of the "WORST THREAD EVER" trophy is rejected :)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA, Paul, you are too funny. You just grabbed the last thread I started. Which, BTW, contains information about bullets and casing found in and around dealey plaza. Physical evidence and material that could pertain to the assassanation. I didn't start a thread about SS agents in the front seat shooting at four people in the backseat.

Sir, quality, even the lack of it, will out: You've earned your accolade, not least for rank incomprehension.

Keep it up.

Now, while your mulling over the many superiorities of evidence found several years after the event, contemplate the genius of SS Sorrels, that unwitting friend of the truth:

CE-2111

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/w...H24_CE_2111.pdf

Sir, quality, even the lack of it, will out: You've earned your accolade, not least for rank incomprehension.

Keep it up.

Now, while your mulling over the many superiorities of evidence found several years after the event, contemplate the genius of SS Sorrels, that unwitting friend of the truth:

CE-2111

appears Mr. Dugan is getting a lesson..... :)

[C]ontemplate the genius of SS Sorrels, that unwitting friend of the truth:

CE-2111

Every once in a while I find myself agreeing with Mr. Rigby. Now SS agent Sorrels is DEFINITELY a person of interest in this investigation, but (as sometimes happens when I read Mr. Rigby's posts) I am at a loss to understand the point being made here.

Keep it up.

CE-2111

appears Mr. Dugan is getting a lesson..... :ice

actually, Mr. Healy, I get a lesson each time I read the board.

But not from the Worst Thread Ever :)

How many of the top researchers on the Kennedy Assassanation think that a shot came from inside the presidential limo? I'd love to hear the list of names.

If Saturday Night Live was going to do a sketch making fun of Kennedy assassination researchers, this would be it... long involved discussions as to whether Greer, while driving the limousine, could have turned around in his seat, whipped out a chrome-colored revolver, and blasted JFK in the head. I can just see it.

There is only one word for this kind of nonsense.... silly!

Josiah Thompson

But not from the Worst Thread Ever :ice

How many of the top researchers on the Kennedy Assassanation think that a shot came from inside the presidential limo? I'd love to hear the list of names.

If Saturday Night Live was going to do a sketch making fun of Kennedy assassination researchers, this would be it... long involved discussions as to whether Greer, while driving the limousine, could have turned around in his seat, whipped out a chrome-colored revolver, and blasted JFK in the head. I can just see it.

Josiah Thompson

Which doubtless explains why you systematically suppressed testimony suggesting same in SSID. Something to hide, Tink?

Still, always useful to know Langley thinks I'm on the "wrong" track.

Josiah Thompson

I agree, Tink. Embarrassing. Particularly in that Rigby is not even using the usual claim--that the Z-film shows Greer shoot Kennedy--but is instead conjuring up a case for the Greer did-it scenario by misrepresenting evidence statements.

His assertion that Murder From Within is the most influential Kennedy book ever is also quite a hoot. An earnest book, with some original research and thinking, but the most influential? Part of the reason it is so obscure is that it was quickly outdated, in that, by the mid-70's almost everyone who had seen the film had quickly concluded that Greer DIDN'T shoot Kennedy.

If Saturday Night Live was going to do a sketch making fun of Kennedy assassination researchers, this would be it...

And this silly gun claim serves only to distract researchers from the REAL EVIDENCE implicating Greer -- his slowdown of the limo that was essential to the success of the plot.

Every once in a while I find myself agreeing with Mr. Rigby. Now SS agent Sorrels is DEFINITELY a person of interest in this investigation, but (as sometimes happens when I read Mr. Rigby's posts) I am at a loss to understand the point being made here.

Jay,

Second paragraph, beginning:

“This concrete slab and manhole cover is located on the south side of Elm Street almost opposite to where the President’s car was located when the last shot that killed President Kennedy was fired.”

Sorrels had retained that part of the cover-story about the presidential limo not deviating from the central lane, and either failed to digest, or not been properly briefed upon, the upshot of the campaign to drag the impact points back down Elm. The latter is entirely possible. There are number of important figures – not least Zapruder – who give every evidence of being kept out of the loop on this point.

And, yes, I agree with you on Sorrels. A figure of some interest.

Paul

Bonus feature:

http://www.otrcat.com/john-kennedy-p-1453....roducts_id=1453

Old Cat Radio: WFAA radio coverage 1345hrs >

In which Pierce Allman gets into a fine old syntactical twist on the subject of the SS “firing back.”

[Credit to Robert Howard for the find & link.]

I agree, Tink. Embarrassing. Particularly in that Rigby is not even using the usual claim--that the Z-film shows Greer shoot Kennedy--but is instead conjuring up a case for the Greer did-it scenario by misrepresenting evidence statements.

Thrown, eh, Pat? What's new?

His assertion that Murder From Within is the most influential Kennedy book ever is also quite a hoot. An earnest book, with some original research and thinking, but the most influential?

Body alteration, film alteration, SS centrality to the plot - in 1974. Kind of topical, don't you think?

Part of the reason it is so obscure is that it was quickly outdated, in that, by the mid-70's almost everyone who had seen the film had quickly concluded that Greer DIDN'T shoot Kennedy.

Old habits of mind really do die hard: Why would anyone use such an obviously fake film to support - or refute - any contention about the assassination? Time for a paradigm shift. Or, failing that, lunch.

Rigby

Josiah Thompson

Exactly.

The quote, "The shots sounded they were coming from inside the car", is a figure of speech. The witnesses did not mean them literally.

Silly is a good word to describe the "Greer shot JFK" theory.

......Still waiting on the list of Top Researchers that think this theory is possible.

Exactly.

The quote, "The shots sounded they were coming from inside the car", is a figure of speech. The witnesses did not mean them literally.

It must be amateurs' night.

First Tink, the ace researcher who threw a hissy fit in Dec 1967 at the mere suggestion of planted evidence; then Herr Speer, who can't get his head around the idea that a proponent of film fraud would refuse to use fake film to buttress his claims (it''s called logic, Pat); and now poor John, obsessed by a thread he claims is nonsense...

Guys, come on, raise your game. Get together, agree a line, and inject it into the thread.

Anyway, here's Austin Miller not meaning it literally:

Mr. Belin: “Where did the shots sound like they came from?”

Miller: “Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say right there in the car,” 6WCH225.

Yes, clear evidence of profound confusion.

......Still waiting on the list of Top Researchers that think this theory is possible.

John Dugan, meet Doug Horne. Doug, meet John. Fred, say hello to John. And Perry, if you're looking down on this, try to suppress a smile. John's trying very hard to impress.

Josiah Thompson

But not from the Worst Thread Ever :)

Exactly.

Silly is a good word to describe the "Greer shot JFK" theory.

LMAO....

where oh WHERE would we be without the lone nut-trolls? ROTFLMFAO! Where is the lone nut varsity one might ask? Horrible showing!