The Education Forum

On the two men Bowers saw ....

Bill Miller

Miller's explanation for this is that Hudson became confused & imagined that, when the the man ran up the stairs & was replaced by RSM,... that RSM was the man who ran away & had been by him all the while. One man became another man in Hudson's mind: a doppelgänger. :huh:

Miller is saying, therefore, that Hudson had a very powerful hallucination.

I didn't say that at all. What I said was printed in plain English and can be reviewed over and over until you get it right. Now say "cheese" Miles for you are on the .......................

Edited by Bill Miller

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller's explanation for this is that Hudson became confused & imagined that, when the the man ran up the stairs & was replaced by RSM,... that RSM was the man who ran away & had been by him all the while. One man became another man in Hudson's mind: a doppelgänger. :huh:

I didn't say that at all. What I said was printed in plain English and can be reviewed over and over until you get it right. Now say "cheese" Miles for you are on the .......................

Say you so?

Well, fair is fair.

This man (a crop) was misidentified in the Spanish press as one W. Miller, who was, according to the report, an American JFK researcher attempting to prove a religious verity by personally walking on water.

Larry-1.jpg

If you give permission, I will reveal the true trollcam FULL photo frame of this curious instance of W. Miller's flight before the testimonial hallucination of E. Hudson.

Do I proceed?

Finally, if you know for a fact that RAM ran into the lot & did not hit the ground behind the wall then say something, fast.
Alan,

Hudson's language is clear.

Red Shirt Man is the "young fellow."

Thank you Miles,

I tend to agree with your analysis of Hudson's testimony but I think I need to go back & read your

main reason for wanting to pin-point who Hudson was talking about now.

I hope it wasn't something to do with "who Bowers saw".....

Mr. HUDSON - Well there was a young fellow, oh, I would judge his age about in his late twenties. He said he had been looking for a place to park and he walked up there and he said he finally just taken a place over there in one of them parking lots, and he come on down there and said he worked over there on Industrial and me and him both just sat there first on those steps. When the motorcade turned off of Houston onto Elm, we got up and stood up, me and him both. He was on the left side and I was on the right and so the first shot rung out and, of course, I didn't realize it was a shot, what was taking place right at that present time, and when the second one rung out, the motorcade had done got further on down Elm, and you see, I was trying to get a good look at President Kennedy. I happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the second shot.

Hudson is saying that "young fellow" stood next to him from the time the motorcade turned off of Houston onto Elm until the second shot.

But the man standing next to Hudson in Moorman ran away in seconds after the second shot.

Mr. LIEBELER - Did you see that shot hit anything - the third shot?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir. I'll tell you - this young fellow that was sitting there with me - standing there with me at the present time, he says, "lay down, Mister, somebody is shooting the President." He says, "Lay down, lay down." and he kept repeating, "Lay down." so he was already laying down one way on the sidewalk, so I just laid down over on the ground and resting my arm on the ground and when that third shot rung out and when I was close to the ground - you could tell the shot was coming from above and kind of behind.

Hudson is saying that after the man ran up the stairs the "young fellow" (RSM), who had stood with him since the motorcade turned off of Houston onto Elm, told him to lie down.

This means that the photographic evidence does not agree or comport with Hudson's testimony. It contradicts Hudson.

Very good. This renders Hudson unreliable & not credible & so vitiates Hudson's testimony as valid.

This appalling development was noticed by Ken, who realized that the only remotely plausible scenario was that "run-away-man" dashed to safety behind the retaining wall & then comically shouted in a huge, stentorian voice instructions to Hudson.

Hudson's testimony opens up more questions that it answers.

It cannot be taken as gospel as some have taken it. It's suspect.

By the way, Alan, do you actually see Hudson in this crop? I don't. Is he REALLY actually behind Run-Away-Man? Look at those legs. :huh:

5700xxxx--1.jpg

Miles,

If it helps.

Feel free to view at 200 or 300 %, as I pumped up the resolution on this one.

chris

Hudson stabilized.

Hill,Moorman and Hudson.

All in the line of fire, and no flinching.

WOW!!

chris

Brehm didn't flinch either - nor did Altgens. That must mean they were all in on the assassination. And people like Uins, the Hesters, and the guy on the steps that ran for cover must have been in on the assassination. (smile~)

Hudson stabilized.

Hill,Moorman and Hudson.

All in the line of fire, and no flinching.

WOW!!

chris

Brehm didn't flinch either - nor did Altgens. That must mean they were all in on the assassination. And people like Uins, the Hesters, and the guy on the steps that ran for cover must have been in on the assassination. (smile~)

In my opinion, the guy on the steps (Jack Lawrence) limped to cover behind the wall after he was shot in leg from a bullet fragment. This explains the blood puddle behind the wall.

1. While examining the Moorman photo in the Dallas Times Herald with the FBI on 11/25/63, Hudson mentioned BOTH of the other two men .......

You must have read another, more detailed version of that interview Ken because in the easily obtainable official FBI statement Hudson mentions only the one man.

Maybe I misssed it so please point to where he spoke of "both men".

Alan,

In the last paragraph of his FBI report, Hudson mentioned both men. The only thing that distinguished the two, within the context of identity or address as far as Hudson could remember, was that one said nothing while the other said only that he worked "somewhere on Industrial Boulevard in Dallas, Texas."

Industrial Boulevard Man was later identified in Hudson's WC testimony as the "young fellow" standing to his left on the stairway as the motorcade proceeded down Elm.

Ken

In my opinion, the guy on the steps (Jack Lawrence) limped to cover behind the wall after he was shot in leg from a bullet fragment. This explains the blood puddle behind the wall.

Don, this is just my opinion, but you should consider writing for the tabloids. That puddle seen in the Darnell film looks like someone poured the rest of their hot Coke out on the sidewalk after it had gotten warm. Because if someone was shot in the leg or anywhere else ... do you have any idea as to how badly they would be wounded and how long they would have needed to remain at that location to leak enough blood out onto the ground to make a puddle that large in one spot or have you not considered that? And if someone was leaking blood out to make a puddle that large, then there should have at the very least been droplets of blood seen elsewhere along what ever path they would have taken and there was none reported.

Bill

Not to get off topic, but I wanted people to note how dark the back of Kennedy's head is in the Willis photo. This is what happens when the sun is to the front of a person. For years some have been critical of Zapruder's film for to them they believed the back of JFK's head had been blacked out so to hide his rear head wound and while I believe that wound is noticeable in other ways on the Zapruder film, I just wanted people to note how dark the back of JFK's head was on the Willis photo so they can see that this shaded effect on film is common when the sun in shining towards the subject being photographed.

Bill

1. While examining the Moorman photo in the Dallas Times Herald with the FBI on 11/25/63, Hudson mentioned BOTH of the other two men .......

You must have read another, more detailed version of that interview Ken because in the easily obtainable official FBI statement Hudson mentions only the one man.

Maybe I misssed it so please point to where he spoke of "both men".

Alan,

In the last paragraph of his FBI report, Hudson mentioned both men. The only thing that distinguished the two, within the context of identity or address as far as Hudson could remember, was that one said nothing while the other said only that he worked "somewhere on Industrial Boulevard in Dallas, Texas."

Industrial Boulevard Man was later identified in Hudson's WC testimony as the "young fellow" standing to his left on the stairway as the motorcade proceeded down Elm.

Ken

Arghh, Ken sorry,

what I have is not the FBI statement my apologises.

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/12/1297-001.gif

It's his voluntary statement from the day of the murder.

Where's the FBI statement from the 25th? I can't find it.

We could also use his statement for the HSCA, who has ever seen that?

Not me.

Can anyone estimate a time elapse from Z-313 for Bond 4 ? Thx

[image]

Rough quick rough estimate is easy Miles, if you want an exact second to second analysis you'll have to say.

Wiegman.

Captures the limo entering the underpass = 9secs after Z313

Stops filming the Hesters 10secs later =19secs //

Runs down to the Newmans & is there

behind the lamp post in Bond4 fiming them = 30secs total for B4 IMHO

I may as well use this post to talk about Hudson in Willis5 too.

Bill's analysis of what "we" have availlable to us of that photo with the help of Robert Groden, IMO is correct.

Small signs of Hudson are seen as part of the RAM there.

http://216.122.129.112/dc/user_files/5246.jpg

but I've kind of made my mind up that that is RAM we are seeing, so Hudson has to be there behind him IMHO.

Although Gary Mack has said not too long ago, that he can still only see two men in scans from the best copies of Willis5 available.

Just in case you were wondering where the name "the third man" came from Miles....

As there is only two men seen in W5,

many thought(& some still do) that BDM came down to join them on the steps in time for Moorman5.

Thus, they think the man in W5 is Hudson & it's actually BDM who is "the third man" in M5.