Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. John Costella's new article:

What Happened on Elm Street? The Eyewitnesses Speak 116 pg's. w/quotes

& citations in .pdf form

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/arindex.html

G'day Dave,

It's probably best to go straight to the current issue,

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v5n1.html

I'll be going through it in fair detail next Tuesday, December 11 (US time) on Jim Fetzer's radio show on gcnlive.com.

A special treat will be a brand new Smoking Gun of film alteration (no Physics required!) which should leave even you speechless. :)

John

Dr. Costella:

I do not agree with you on the film alteration, but I must give you great credit for your hard work in organizing the summary of the witness' statements.

Very well done! A sentiment shared by all researchers, I am sure.

Tim,

Thanks mate. I realised when I was doing it (I actually did it early this year) that it would be of potential use to all researchers, not just those of us who believe the photographic evidence to have been adulterated and fabricated.

Actually, I was originally going to include an introduction and an analysis, but what with a new baby and a new job, the whole thing got shelved after I finished compiling the summary itself. I resurrected it for the current issue of Assassination Research, but I didn't attempt to write those other sections (which could probably make the whole thing as large as a small book).

On that, I realise that there are two points I should highlight, which I meant to cover in the sections that were never written.

Firstly, credit for making the material available in a form that I was able to use goes to Stewart Galanor, who created a list of eyewitnesses on the History Matters site, at

http://history-matters.com/analysis/witness/

Secondly, it seems that Galanor constructed the site specifically to answer two questions: how many shots were fired, and which direction they came from. He covered these questions very thoroughly, so I ignored them completely when compiling my summary -- I concentrated on "everything else". (Actually, I was quite relieved to leave these two vital questions alone, because in my opinion they are the two issues that the FBI and the Warren Commission were most interested in moulding to their preconceived beliefs; hence, one wouldn't expect to find reliable evidence for them in the Warren Commission volumes themselves! But, actually, Galanor collated a remarkable amount of evidence that goes against the WC's own story, despite this obvious bias in the data.)

Anyhow, I encourage you to listen in next week, and I'll take you through the analysis that I originally planned to do in writing. I don't know if there will be enough to convince you that something is amiss with the photographic evidence (I don't know how strongly you believe in its authenticity), but in my humble opinion the evidence is now many times more powerful than anything you would have seen before (including The Great Zapruder Film Hoax, I'm sorry to say ... I now consider that only "Part One" of the story ...)

John

Dr Costella, my colleague Mark Howell and I are teaching an adult education course on the assassination next year. We have already utilized your "essay" and we will be providing a link to it for all of our students.

Congratulations on your new baby! Can you tell us how many children you have? I only have one but most here know she is the joy of my life and very intelligent and creative. (At ten she is now going to start her own kid's newspaper!)

Dr Costella, my colleague Mark Howell and I are teaching an adult education course on the assassination next year. We have already utilized your "essay" and we will be providing a link to it for all of our students.

Congratulations on your new baby! Can you tell us how many children you have? I only have one but most here know she is the joy of my life and very intelligent and creative. (At ten she is now going to start her own kid's newspaper!)

"my colleague Mark Howell and I"

1. Since LHO had the surname "Howell" written in his diary! (as well as the name "Purvis")

2. And being myself a descendent of the "Howell" family line!

3. Ask Mark exactly where he fits into the family tree.

I don't know if there will be enough to convince you that something is amiss with the photographic evidence (I don't know how strongly you believe in its authenticity),

John

John,

I'm interested to know if there are any reasons to question the authenticity

of the following Dealey Plaza photos and films:

The Houston St. segment of the Nix film

The Towner film

Altgens 5 & 6

Willis 4 & 5

Betzner 3

...Thank you.

Thomas, Mark hales from Wales. He has a twin brother who still lives in the UK. Mark is now a US citizen.

Mark runs a blog about the beats and is somewhat of an authority on Jack Kerouac (sp?).

He spent one some with a friend of his traveling around the US and they both successfully convinced many that they were members of the Rolling Stones!

I am sure he will be surprised to know that "HOWELL" was in LHO's address book. I'll have to check his alibi for November 22nd.

G'day Tim,

Glad to know my stuff is of use. When I first did it, I wondered if it would get buried in the material out there on the assassination. But looking through the net in recent days, the message seems to be getting out there. It's quite flabbergasting to look at YouTube and find that more than half of the clips of the Z film are using my frames ... B)

Feel free to use me as a real-life (remote) resource, if you like.

I have two sons, Matthew, 9, and Jack, 6, from my first marriage, and my baby daughter, Jayde, is 11 months old.

Actually, just on the weekend I was talking to Matty about the JFK assassination, and he asked, "What's that?" I realised that I'd explained it to probably a thousand students in my years as a teacher, but hadn't gotten around to telling my own son. :) So I gave him the overview, answering as best I could all the usual "why?" and "how?" questions he had.

I felt a little strange sending him to my website to have a look. :) Actually, it's strange how kids' minds work sometimes. On Friday he was listening to a replay of my radio interview on Jim's radio show last week, and at the end I was describing the new image format, JPEG-Clear, that I released on the 22nd. He listened to the description of the progressive download for a while, then exclaimed to me, "Hey, that sounds just like JPEG-Clear!" I said to him, "Yeah, it is. That's me, remember!" And he got a sort of embarrassed look on his face when he realised. "Oh yeah!" :)

John

My ten year old daughter has known about my interest in the JFK case for a number of years.

Recently I have trued to expain the importance of the SBT to her.

She finds the SBT to be unbelievable!

Thanks again for all your work on the case, Dr. Costella.

My ten year old daughter has known about my interest in the JFK case for a number of years.

Recently I have trued to expain the importance of the SBT to her.

She finds the SBT to be unbelievable!

Thanks again for all your work on the case, Dr. Costella.

I wouldn't believe anything you trued to explain either, Tim,

BK

BK, it says something about your character that you continuallly desire to belittle me because I disagree with your POV on the case. I think part of it relates to the fact that I have been able to demonstrate errors in your posts, e. g. your demonstrably false claim that it was routine SS protocal to prevent open windows along presidential parade routes. I demonstrated that there were still even open windows when Nixon was president.

Do you even bother to read your posts to correct for your typos, by the way? I assume you meant "tried" not "trued" which I do not think is even a word.

Edited by Tim Gratz

BK, it says something about your character that you continuallly (sic) desire to belittle me because I disagree with your POV on the case. I think part of it relates to the fact that I have been able to demonstrate errors in your posts, e. g. your demonstrably false claim that it was routine SS protocal (sic) to prevent open windows along presidential parade routes....

Do you even bother to read your posts to correct for your typos, by the way? I assume you meant "tried" not "trued" which I do not think is even a word.

Continuallly? Protocal?

Tim Gratz' post speaks volumes about him and his character.