The Education Forum

Muchmore & Bond camera positions ( standing side by side)

Robin Unger

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A better view of Jackie's little white dog she is showing to JFK.

Jack

I didn't reply Jack because it has NO relevance to the rest of the thread.

I thought it WAS relevant. The photo showed Jackie and JFK looking at

each other. Other photos at the same moment show Jackie holding the

"dog". I think that is relevant. Sorry.

Jack

A better view of Jackie's little white dog she is showing to JFK.

Jack

I didn't reply Jack because it has NO relevance to the rest of the thread.

I thought it WAS relevant. The photo showed Jackie and JFK looking at

each other. Other photos at the same moment show Jackie holding the

"dog". I think that is relevant. Sorry.

Jack

No Problem Jack.

Assuming this is Bond (1) and Bond (2) where is Bond 3

Robin Unger and Martin Hindricks Collaboration:

Arnold Rowland & Wife as depicted in Oliver Stone's film JFK

The Rowlands from the CBS 1968 Special " The Warren Report "

Bond 2

Showing Arnold Rowland and his wife.

Edited by Robin Unger

One again a Robin Unger and Martin Hindricks Collaboration:

Mrs. PEARL SPRINGER, 8218 Elkton Circle, Dallas, Texas, telephone EX 1-1803, advised she is employed in the cutting room for Miller and Randazzo on the third floor of the Dal-Tex Mart Building, 501 Elm Street, Dallas Texas.

On November 22, 1963, she and another employee, Mrs. CAROLYN WALTHER, left the building where they work after they hurriedly ate lunch at about 12:15 p.m., to see the Presidential parade. They walked out of the building, crossed Elm Street and south on Houston Street on the east side of Houston Street, stopping just south of a sign post. (This sign post is seventeen steps south of the Elm Street Curb.) They stood there for about fifteen minutes waiting for the parade. During that time, she looked around at the crowed but never looked up above the ground floor of the Texas School Book Depository building located diagonally across the street from where she was standing.

Pearl Springer & Carolyn Walther standing next to each other near the sighn post, just as Don has it on his plat

so when we look for Carolyn Walther we need to look for two woman standing together next to the sighn post.

17-steps from the Elm st curb.

Carolym Walther.

Edited by Robin Unger

I hope Don won't mind, i have taken the liberty of removing some of the wealth of information which was packed into this tiny section of his plat.

I was just going a little dislexic trying to separate the relevant parts of his plat from the unrelevant in regards to this thread.

Edited by Robin Unger

Smith, Joe Marshall

Mr. LIEBELER. How many officers were assigned at Elm and Houston?

Mr. SMITH. Three of us.

Mr. LIEBELER. Who were the other two men?

Mr. SMITH. W. E. Barnett, and E. L. Smith. I think that is his initials. I know it is another Smith boy anyway.

Mr. LIEBELER. How did you station yourself when you got there?

Mr. SMITH. Just after we got the epileptic seizure en route to the hospital, I hadn't gotten back to the corner but just a few minutes until the motorcade was coming, so I stationed myself on Elm Street in the middle from the southeast curb of Elm and Houston and held traffic up.

Mr. LIEBELER. Which direction would this traffic have been coming from that you held up?

Mr. SMITH. It was heading west on Elm.

Mr. LIEBELER. Coming down Elm toward the triple underpass? Coming into the intersection of Elm and Houston?

Mr. SMITH. Yes.

JoeSmith.jpg

LastScan73.jpg

The third officer on the Elm & Houston corner.

TESTIMONY OF WELCOME EUGENE BARNETT

Mr. LIEBELER - Now, going back, you got to the area around 10 o'clock; is that right?

Mr. BARNETT - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Where did you go when you got there?

Mr. BARNETT - Well there were three of us assigned to that one corner.

Mr. LIEBELER - Who were the other officers?

Mr. BARNETT - Who were the other officers?

Mr. LIEBELER - Yes.

Mr. BARNETT - J.D. Smith, and another officer named Smith. I don't know his initials. E.L. I believe.

Mr. LIEBELER - Did you divide your duties among yourselves when you got there, or had you been specifically instructed as to what each one was supposed to do?

Mr. BARNETT - We divided our duties.

Mr. LIEBELER - How did you do that?

Mr. BARNETT - Well, as best I remember, we each picked a corner and got on the corner. We were advised to stay on our corner, not to cross over to idly talk, but to stay on the corner and keep our eyes open and be ready.

Mr. LIEBELER - Did you remain there at all times from 10 o'clock until the motorcade arrived?

Mr. BARNETT - Yes; well, of course, I was here until we got word to stop the traffic, and I stepped out of this position here. I had to stop traffic from Houston here and help the other officers stop it on Elm, and stop this traffic on this small street that goes in front of the Depository Building.

Mr. LIEBELER - When the motorcade actually came, you moved over pretty much into Houston Street?

Mr. BARNETT - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - To stop the traffic that was coming?

Mr. BARNETT - South on Houston Street.

Mr. LIEBELER - South on Houston Street?

Mr. BARNETT - Yes, sir; Elm Street is so wide, and I helped these officers here stop this traffic here.

Mr. LIEBELER - You are satisfied that you were further out into the intersection?

Mr. BARNETT - Yes, sir; the car passed within a few feet of me, and I was holding some people, or seeing that they stayed back, and one small boy started. I was afraid he was going to get too close, and I stopped him.

15609.jpg

Thanks for that Bernice.

Martin explained to me that you had contacted John Simkin regarding Martin joining the forum.

It makes it hard when i am posting our "Co-Research" and my research partner Martin, can't even see what i am posting on the Forum. :unsure:

your welcome so what's the latest has martin tried to contact him again would you know i only ask as john has not replied about this in this thread....what is the problem i wonder...b.. :unsure:

Thanks for that Bernice.

Martin explained to me that you had contacted John Simkin regarding Martin joining the forum.

It makes it hard when i am posting our "Co-Research" and my research partner Martin, can't even see what i am posting on the Forum. :unsure:

your welcome so what's the latest has martin tried to contact him again would you know i only ask as john has not replied about this in this thread....what is the problem i wonder...b.. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I have not been following this thread. People who wish to join the Forum need to send me a biography and photograph. I will then register them. See the following for examples:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=37

Send this information to: johnsimkin1945@hotmail.com