The Education Forum

Muchmore & Bond camera positions ( standing side by side)

Robin Unger

Robin,

Those two are Bonds 2 and 3.

Bond 1 shows a motrocycle(s) rounding the corner.

Todd

Thanks Todd.

I will change the image listing in my gallery.

Do you know where i can obtain a copy of Bond 1 ?

Cheers.

Robin.

Robin,

Sorry to be so long in getting back to you.

Bond 1 can be seen on page 202 of Trask's POP.

Todd

Edited by Todd W. Vaughan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin,

Todd

Thanks Todd.

Cheers.

Robin.

Robin,

Sorry to eso long in getting back to you.

Todd

Thanks Todd.

I will check it out when i get home from work.

Robin.

ROBIN ?? B

Thanks very much B.

The image i Purchased from Corbis was approx: (5-times) the size of the image you posted.

Cheers.

Robin.

Special thanks to "Jerry Logan" who managed to find the missing Dillard which i originally purchased from Corbis in his files, and was kind enough to sent me a copy.

Here is a (HALF SIZE) Version.

Enjoy

Dillard_lovefield_half_size.jpg

David,

Each member has a quota regarding uploaded documents and pictures. The error message may actually indicate that you have exceeded your maximum. The quick remedy is to delete older attachments.

Antti

Amazing how that dark object seems to cross the photo just to frame left, left of the rear-view mirror, where a bullet strike might have been visible. What is that? A "stain"? A "water mark"?

Really - what is that dark vertical marking in the large and the cropped Dillard limo interior photo? It coincidentally crosses the driver's side of the windshield...

For some reason, I can't re-up it here.

Fender flag in a protective sleeve.....

I see, thanks. What made me wonder if it was a stain is that, at the uppermost (near the "point"), it seems to take on the horizontals and verticals of the fence line in the background...

+++

Note to mods: I can't upload pictures, or even re-load pictures already uploaded in thread posts above mine. The reply controls always say the picture exceeds the size limit. when the actual size listed is much, much lower than the limit, and also lower than what the error message says it is. Is there a setting I should change?

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Robin,

Todd

Thanks Todd.

Cheers.

Robin.

Robin,

Sorry to eso long in getting back to you.

Todd

Thanks Todd.

I will check it out when i get home from work.

Robin.

Thanks again Todd.

You are correct.

Trask's Black & White version of ( Bond 1 )

LastScan34.jpg

• 1 month later...
David,

Each member has a quota regarding uploaded documents and pictures. The error message may actually indicate that you have exceeded your maximum. The quick remedy is to delete older attachments.

Antti

Note to mods: I can't upload pictures, or even re-load pictures already uploaded in thread posts above mine. The reply controls always say the picture exceeds the size limit. when the actual size listed is much, much lower than the limit, and also lower than what the error message says it is. Is there a setting I should change?

Mods, is there a quick way to delete my old uploaded photos, other than searching from post to post, individually?

Sorry to bump - Thanks

Edited by David Andrews

David,

Antti

Mods, is there a quick way to delete my old uploaded photos, other than searching from post to post, individually?

Sorry to bump - Thanks

Either attachment limits should be increased, or attachments should be automatically removed after

three years. Some of mine go back five years, and must be searched out individually.

Jack

David,

Antti

Sorry to bump - Thanks

Either attachment limits should be increased, or attachments should be automatically removed after

three years. Some of mine go back five years, and must be searched out individually.

Jack

Go to "MY CONTROLS" > "OPTIONS" >"MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" and delete from there.

Or just use something like Photobucket which isa better choice and lets ANYONE even non members see attachments.

David,

Antti

Sorry to bump - Thanks

Jack

Go to "MY CONTROLS" > "OPTIONS" >"MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" and delete from there.

Or just use something like Photobucket which isa better choice and lets ANYONE even non members see attachments.

Edited by Jack White