The Education Forum

Jesse Ventura with Dick Russell

Figured I'd make a few separate posts to avoid the quote limitations, since I felt this was very invaluable information, courtesy of Fintan Dunne of BreakForNews.com.

2) (older but relevant information about the deception ops going on today that are far more slick:

Ventura's "Conspiricy Theary" is assinine' date='

tinfoil, juvenile, trailer-trash, total rubbish.

But you [b']know[/b] that.

Besides the fact that fearmongering, psyop artist AJ features

big on Jesse's show, a recent episode starred none other

than Dr. Rima Laibow.

(HT-Hawkwind)

ventura1.jpg

Read about her and her ex-Army Intel husband HERE:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=25122&highlight=laibow#25122

And HERE

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=56270&highlight=laibow#56270

Carley, Ralph Fucetola, Mike Adams, Rima Laibow et. al.

form a deeply toxic interlinked nexus of

misinformation and disinformation.

Laibow is at the core of the professional disinfo network.

She and her associates are intel dirty.

If Ventura is using her, he's complicit.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3) More older yet relevant info:

Ventura's "Conspiricy Theary" is assinine' date='

tinfoil, juvenile, trailer-trash, total rubbish.

But you [b']know[/b] that.

Besides the fact that fearmongering, psyop artist AJ features

big on Jesse's show, a recent episode starred none other

than Dr. Rima Laibow.

(HT-Hawkwind)

ventura1.jpg

Read about her and her ex-Army Intel husband HERE:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=25122&highlight=laibow#25122

And HERE

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=56270&highlight=laibow#56270

Carley, Ralph Fucetola, Mike Adams, Rima Laibow et. al.

form a deeply toxic interlinked nexus of

misinformation and disinformation.

Laibow is at the core of the professional disinfo network.

She and her associates are intel dirty.

If Ventura is using her, he's complicit.

Fintan, you are only scratching the surface on this one ...

I'm going to go through the cast of characters on the latest "Conspiracy Theory Manchurian Candidate" episode and just pick on one of the dirty elements for the purpose of cross-threading. :?: :lol:

There have been a few folks on the inter-webs claiming that AJ has a "Co$" connection and I've always disregarded it for lack of evidence like here:

http://libertytothecaptives.net/alex_jones_promotes_scientologist.html

Maybe I poo poo'ed it too soon ... :?:

Let's start at the beginning of the show ... fear, scare, boo, blah blah blah and then we get this guy ...

http://breakfornews.com/bfn8/scheflin.jpg

On the surface, not much to say about him.

Professor Scheflin's second book, The Mind Manipulators (1978), was published in several countries. Trance on Trial (1989), his third book, received the American Psychiatric Association's 1991 Manfred S. Guttmacher Award as the year's most outstanding publication on forensic psychiatry. His fourth book, Clinical Hypnosis and Memory: Guidelines for Clinicians and for Forensic Hypnosis (1995), received the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis Arthur Shapiro Award for "Book of the Year" for 1995. Professor Scheflin's fifth book, Memory, Trauma Treatment, and the Law (1998) received the American Psychiatric Association's 1999 Manfred S. Guttmacher Award, the Arthur Shapiro Award from the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, and the International Society for the Study of Dissociation's 1998 Distinguished Merit Award. Law and Mental Disorder, his sixth book, was published in 1998. He has also authored more than fifty articles, book chapters and book reviews on psychological, psychiatric and legal issues.

http://www.tulanelink.com/mind/scheflin_box.htm

And ...

http://law.scu.edu/faculty/profile/scheflin-alan.cfm

Now let the real games begin, first turd in the pool ...

http://breakfornews.com/bfn8/ross.jpg

Who are you endorsed by :?:

Dr. Colin Ross, the next awardee, exposed the role of psychiatry in secret CIA mind control experiments. His investigation amassed 15,000 pages of documents through the Freedom of Information Act and resulted in his acclaimed book, The CIA Doctors: Human Rights Violations by American Psychiatrists which has sold more than 6,000 copies. He has delivered more than 340 workshops, and appeared as an expert in two documentaries - "Mind Control" on the History Channel, and "Conspiracy Files: CIA Mind Control," on the Discover Channel.

http://www.scientologytoday.org/press/702211558101_scn-int.html

OK, OK, I hate psychotropic drugs too!

Enter the silly professional stage hypnotist ... do your own research!

(Stupid clip not worth going over)

Now let's promote a tanking book and movie ...

http://breakfornews.com/bfn8/robson.jpg

http://askmissa.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/men-who-stare-at-goats-movie.jpg

The Men Who Stare at Goats HQ TRAILER

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhNMyXgniZY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

And now a major turd splash in the pool. (don't ya hate that cold water hitting you where the sun don't shine) ... :lol:

http://breakfornews.com/bfn8/stubblebine.jpg

Thanks Fintan, it was inevitable he would surface ... good call! :lol:

It's important to mention "Project Camelot" at this point ... like it or not, this is the haunt of some dubious folks like ....

Kerry Cassidy is not connected to any specific spiritual group. Bill Ryan is a Free Zone (Ron's Org) Scientologist, fully against and publicly opposed to the goals and modus operandi of the Church of Scientology (and, he is proud to say, named on the Church of Scientology's official Enemies List).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Zone_%28Scientology%29

http://www.projectcamelot.org/the_scientology_enemies_list.rtf

Oh Really?? Now who might end up as the pivotal quests on the episode?

http://breakfornews.com/bfn8/corso.jpg

Project Camelot interviews David Corso and Duncan O’Finioan

<embed src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=5974216359910906718" width="560" height="340"> </embed>

And the big Kahuna ...

http://breakfornews.com/bfn8/duncan.jpg

DUNCAN O'FINIOAN at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, Sept 2009

<embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed>

Folks ... this is how this xxxx goes down! Are you confused :?: Do you support AJ now :?: Do you support the Co$ now :?: Or are you like most people, floundering in the sea of psyop disinfo :?:

This just keeps getting more and more complex every day ... stay tuned for the end of the world ... :cry:

- Hawk

If Fred Thompson was out there doing Jesse's gig - would we believe him?

huh? At this very moment Fred Thompson is out there selling *reverse mortgages* (on television-cable). To seniors yet! I doubt you'd see Ventura selling that kind of financial clap-trap...

Edited by David G. Healy

huh? At this very moment Fred Thompson is out there selling *reverse mortgages* (on television-cable). To seniors yet! I doubt you'd see Ventura selling that kind of financial clap-trap...

I'm just sayiing - similar showbiz/political background.

Jesse should look to a future contract selling "conspiracy-free" mortgages in his golden years.

Edited by David Andrews

Ventura willingly deceives his viewers so there is no reason to doubt he would do infomercials for scams if his show gets canceled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujumL1d_L5E&feature=player_embedded

EDIT - Video clips added

Edited by Len Colby

Jesse Ventura seems to be the only public figure who understands what is going on...and has the courage to say so.

Letter to the Ruling Class from Jesse Ventura

You control our world. You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat. We fight in your wars, die for your causes, and sacrifice our freedoms to protect you. You’ve liquidated our savings, destroyed our middle class, and used our tax dollars to bailout your unending greed. We are slaves to your corporations, zombies to your airwaves, servants to your decadence. You’ve stolen our elections, assassinated our leaders, and abolished our basic rights as human beings. You own our property, shipped away our jobs, and shredded our unions. You’ve profited off of disaster, destabilized our currencies, and raised our cost of living. You’ve monopolized our freedom, stripped away our education, and have almost extinguished our flame. We are hit… we are bleeding… but we ain’t got time to bleed. We will bring the giants to their knees and you will witness our revolution!

Sincerely,

Jesse

Living in Minnesota, I've seen Jesse in various roles for about 30 years. I think you may be giving him too much credit, if you think he is a disinformation agent. Two things about Jesse: He dislikes authority and he love the spotlight. Years of Professional Wrestling has made him a finely-tuned Showman, and he always played the 'heel' the best. It was his showman skills that got him elected; beating the popular son of Vice-Pres Humphrey, and Norm Coleman, who was St Paul's mayor and later elected Senator.

Earlier in this thread, he is quoted saying . . . I just don't have the patience to do the research. In order to get the spotlight - Jesse needs a story. But he will not develop a story on his own. He will attach himself to other "experts" and use their research to tell a good story. Some of the experts are credible, and my guess is that some are not. But Jesse is not likely to care. And not likely to break any new ground. He is more likely to re-package someone else's story and try to spin it as Ground-breaking. Notice his JFK story was a re-telling of stuff most of us already knew - like the E Howard Hunt confession.

But I don't think Jesse is in the disinfo business. He is at the mercy of other people research - so he could end up repeating disinformation. Just watch him for what he is worth - a showman. His game plan is likely to be this :

1. What can I do to tell a good story and get the spotlight ;

2. Will the story 'stick-it' to the government or authorities.

Living in Minnesota, I've seen Jesse in various roles for about 30 years. I think you may be giving him too much credit, if you think he is a disinformation agent. Two things about Jesse: He dislikes authority and he love the spotlight. Years of Professional Wrestling has made him a finely-tuned Showman, and he always played the 'heel' the best. It was his showman skills that got him elected; beating the popular son of Vice-Pres Humphrey, and Norm Coleman, who was St Paul's mayor and later elected Senator.

Earlier in this thread, he is quoted saying . . . I just don't have the patience to do the research. In order to get the spotlight - Jesse needs a story. But he will not develop a story on his own. He will attach himself to other "experts" and use their research to tell a good story. Some of the experts are credible, and my guess is that some are not. But Jesse is not likely to care. And not likely to break any new ground. He is more likely to re-package someone else's story and try to spin it as Ground-breaking. Notice his JFK story was a re-telling of stuff most of us already knew - like the E Howard Hunt confession.

But I don't think Jesse is in the disinfo business. He is at the mercy of other people research - so he could end up repeating disinformation. Just watch him for what he is worth - a showman. His game plan is likely to be this :

I don't know if that was directed at me, I don't think he is disinfo. Carnival clown/attention hound is closer to the mark. He told Piers Morgan his show is "just entertainment" which is fitting because he bends the truth to 'sex up' his stories/bio.

I don't know if that was directed at me, I don't think he is disinfo. Carnival clown/attention hound is closer to the mark. He told Piers Morgan his show is "just entertainment" which is fitting because he bends the truth to 'sex up' his stories/bio.

I saw the Piers Morgan show and thought it was pretty good. Morgan tried to stick it to him a few times, but failed every time. Indeed, Jesse Vents' TV show is meant to be entertaining - as was Oliver Stone's JFK, but that doesn't mean it isn't truthful. And you don't have to bend the truth to sex it up, as the real truth is stranger than any fiction you can imagine.

Bill Kelly

jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com

Jesse obviously isn't as much of an "expert" as most of us think we are on this subject, but he knows a lot more than the average American does about the assassination of JFK. More importantly, he is willing to publicly state the only thing that ultimately matters at this point; that there WAS a conspiracy and the U.S. government has been covering up the truth about it since that day in Dallas.

Like Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura is a charismatic and controversial figure. Both of them have a public forum, and Ventura is a bonafide national figure. No other JFK assassination researcher has access to the stage Jones has on a daily basis. None have a television show like Ventura, or offers to appear on mainstream t.v. shows like Piers Morgan Live or The View. I think they are both great assets to the cause of truth, because they can command an audience no other Warren Commission critic could ever hope to.

Yes, I'd prefer that Jesse didn't come with the pro wrestling/sensationalist baggage, and that Jones would be a bit less entertainer than researcher, but they are both drawing young people to the subject of the Kennedy assassination and conspiracies in general. Along with other voices on the internet, they are opening minds and creating skepticism towards the establishment and official media sources. I think that's a great thing.

Edited by Don Jeffries

Jesse obviously isn't as much of an "expert" as most of us think we are on this subject, but he knows a lot more than the average American does about the assassination of JFK. More importantly, he is willing to publicly state the only thing that ultimately matters at this point; that there WAS a conspiracy and the U.S. government has been covering up the truth about it since that day in Dallas.

Like Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura is a charismatic and controversial figure. Both of them have a public forum, and Ventura is a bonafide national figure. No other JFK assassination researcher has access to the stage Jones has on a daily basis. None have a television show like Ventura, or offers to appear on mainstream t.v. shows like Piers Morgan Live or The View. I think they are both great assets to the cause of truth, because they can command an audience no other Warren Commission could ever hope to.

Yes, I'd prefer that Jesse didn't come with the pro wrestling/sensationalist baggage, and that Jones would be a bit less entertainer than researcher, but they are both drawing young people to the subject of the Kennedy assassination and conspiracies in general. Along with other voices on the internet, they are opening minds and creating skepticism towards the establishment and official media sources. I think that's a great thing.

Another very reasonable post.

Jack

I saw the Piers Morgan show and thought it was pretty good. Morgan tried to stick it to him a few times, but failed every time. Indeed, Jesse Vents' TV show is meant to be entertaining - as was Oliver Stone's JFK, but that doesn't mean it isn't truthful. And you don't have to bend the truth to sex it up, as the real truth is stranger than any fiction you can imagine.

Bill Kelly

jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com

If you'd watched the video clips I'd posted you would have seen a few examples of him sexing up the 9/11 episode, I'd be surprised if he didn't pull similar tricks on other installments. He also sexed up his military service. I doubt his clownish antics change many minds.

Stone's JFK was different it didn't pretend to be a documentary.

Edited by Len Colby

Jesse Ventura seems to be the only public figure who understands what is going on...and has the courage to say so.

Letter to the Ruling Class from Jesse Ventura

You control our world. You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat. We fight in your wars, die for your causes, and sacrifice our freedoms to protect you. You’ve liquidated our savings, destroyed our middle class, and used our tax dollars to bailout your unending greed. We are slaves to your corporations, zombies to your airwaves, servants to your decadence. You’ve stolen our elections, assassinated our leaders, and abolished our basic rights as human beings. You own our property, shipped away our jobs, and shredded our unions. You’ve profited off of disaster, destabilized our currencies, and raised our cost of living. You’ve monopolized our freedom, stripped away our education, and have almost extinguished our flame. We are hit… we are bleeding… but we ain’t got time to bleed. We will bring the giants to their knees and you will witness our revolution!

Sincerely,

Jesse

I totally agree, Jack. Name one other former pol who is talking about this stuff? Jesse is getting airtime all over and shining the light on the truth that MSM works overtime to deny.

He could be retired and surfing in Mexico full time. Jesse is a true patriot.

Dawn