The Education Forum

Z FILM ALTERATION REVEALED

Hello everyone,

I'm going to reveal the key to the Zfilm timing riddle first.

Then I will follow up with supporting proof.

This way, you will start thinking (hopefully in terms of timing) about those idiosyncrasies that have bothered researchers for years, pertaining to the film.

The key to the Z film is the limo timing/position within the film itself.

It is approx. 2 seconds ahead of where it should be in relation to it's frame count.

In other words, at Z133, the limo should be approx 2 seconds closer to the corner of Houston and Elm St. Or in reality Z133 would be Z100 approx.

Part 1

chris

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PART 2.

The John Martin film turns out to be the most important film involved in breaking the riddle.

He actually captures Betzner taking his famous photo of JFK down on Elm St. with the Stemmons sign in the background.

I have red boxed him in the film.

Also, please note the two gentleman to Betzner's left and their movements in relation to Betzner.

Keep those two men in mind.

And, the location of the limo as this is occuring.

http://98.155.2.255:8400/4CB63/MARTINFINAL.flv

chris

Part 3

In the extant Z film, Betzner appears, shooting his famous photo of JFK.

When he is about to take the picture, a gentleman steps over and partially blocks his photo.

Go back and view the Martin film and compare this action with the Z film.

http://98.155.2.255:8400/33869/Betzner.flv

chris

Part 5

The gentleman in Z begins to turn his shoulder and block Betzner's view about frame 166 or so.

This is approx 33 frames or 2 seconds after it occurs in John Martin's film.

Remember limo location in John Martin's film with Betzner as the sync, and where it is in Z.

chris

I hope everyone can now apply the approx 2 second rule to the extant Z film and understand all the other peculiarities.

For instance,

The two gentleman a little further down the street who appear to be looking up the street and clapping as the limo has gone by, well, move the limo back up Elm approx 33 frames and picture them at that point, in relation to the limo.

Or the slip in the WC testimony about starting the frame numbering at 100, I believe from Shaneyfelt.

Or Tom Purvis supplying the WC document which states the last shot occurred down near Altgen's. The shot they got rid of, by moving the limo farther ahead.

It all will fit, just apply the rule.

chris

I hope everyone can now apply the approx 2 second rule to the extant Z film and understand all the other peculiarities.

For instance,

The two gentleman a little further down the street who appear to be looking up the street and clapping as the limo has gone by, well, move the limo back up Elm approx 33 frames and picture them at that point, in relation to the limo.

Or the slip in the WC testimony about starting the frame numbering at 100, I believe from Shaneyfelt.

Or Tom Purvis supplying the WC document which states the last shot occurred down near Altgen's. The shot they got rid of, by moving the limo farther ahead.

chris

You do believe the Altgens photo shows the correct position of the limo, right?

So are there any discrepancies between Altgens scene and correlated scene in "advanced limo" Zapruder film?

Peter Fokes

This is an interesting study, Chris. Good work! Perhaps Jack will weigh in on it and offer an opinion.

For instance,

chris

For instance,

chris

You do believe the Altgens photo shows the correct position of the limo, right?

So are there any discrepancies between Altgens scene and correlated scene in "advanced limo" Zapruder film?

Peter Fokes

Peter,

Where did Altgen's take his photo from?

The WC tried to deceive us by recreating Altgen's position. But they didn't take the re-creation photo from the same spot.

Look at the lettering which appears between the tree in the background. Thank you Tom Purvis

Also take a look at where they positioned him. #3 in this aerial photo. Thank you Tom Purvis

They have Altgen's moved up Elm toward the corner, the same distance as the limo would be, if frame 133 was in reality frame 100 from the original film.

They tried to keep the correlation/distance between Altgen's in their documents and the limo in the original film.

chris

AltgensWH_Vol18.jpg

AltgensWH_Vol16.jpg

Edited by Chris Davidson

Myer's uses 23.1 fps for Towner's film.

I say it's closer to 18 fps, what it was capable of.

168 total Towner frames/23.1fps=7.27 seconds

168 frames/18fps=9.33 seconds

Difference between the two is 2.06 seconds.

Use the 2 second rule. It works.

chris

Myer's uses 23.1 fps for Towner's film.

I say it's closer to 18 fps, what it was capable of.

168 total Towner frames/23.1fps=7.27 seconds

168 frames/18fps=9.33 seconds

Difference between the two is 2.06 seconds.

Use the 2 second rule. It works.

chris

Great piece of work I have been following the posts on Duncan's site you must be very tired .Ian

Thanks Ian,

Actually I've just begun.

When the SS did there investigation, they plotted the position of JFK through out the entire sequence from Houston onto and through Elm.

This is represented by the limo and red lines which connect JFK at each position, turning onto Elm.

Myer's plat is the base with his version of the turning radius including the yellow arrows.

If you want to hide time and distance related to the limo, best place to do it is in a curve.

chris

CURVE.png

PART 4

The Betzner photo.

Betzner3200DPI.jpg

chris

Hello Chris!

I've often said if anyone is going to show alteration it's going to be you.

However, in this case it appears to me that the extant Betzner photo could not have been taken at anytime during the Martin film because Betzner shows the limousine much further down the street than it is in Martin.

There is no way that Betzner could capture the President's head underneath the Stemmons sign if the limousine is is in any of the Martin locations.

Therefore Betzner is altered or Martin is altered or the action you see in Martin is not, in fact, Betzner taking this particular photo.

I suspect the suited man in Martin is misleading you and a really careful comparison of him in Zapruder v. him in Martin would convince you that Zapruder and Martin don't represent the same moment in time.

As always, my very best to you,

Jerry