The Education Forum

Parkland Hospital

Robin Unger

Denis Morissette was kind enough to let me post the following scans of photo's which he aquired on Ebay.

Denis has donated the original images to the 6th floor museum Via: Debra Conway at Lancer.

Enjoy.

The original scans have been reduced to "half size" so as to be able to post them on the forum

Click on the image to view full size:

IMG_6-1.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Two scans showing Chief Curry at Parkland talking to a motorcycle cop.

The images look very similar, as if they where snapped only seconds apart from each other.

but currie and the motorcycle cop appear in different positions in both scans.

Click on image to view full size:

IMG_3-2.jpg

IMG_4-2.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

The images look very similar, as if they where snapped only seconds apart from each other.

IMG_3-2.jpg

IMG_4-2.jpg

Robin, is there any way to blow-up and improve resolution on the area between the two shadows in the top photo? It could be a cigarette. But it looks like it could also be a bullet.

I do have a question though...

With as much blood splatter on the rear view mirror

and a frontal shot coming from an angle that would preclude any "back-splash" from going in THAT direction (unless the shot thru the windshield is the kill shot and no one has offered that up)

then how does so much of JFK's blood get on the mirror and windshield as well as JC...? doesn't this support a shot, whether additional or not, from behind?

Very nice, Robin. Good work, Denis!

Robin, is there any way to blow-up and improve resolution on the area between the two shadows in the top photo? It could be a cigarette. But it looks like it could also be a bullet.

Hi pat.

Send me your Email addressand I will email you the full size version.

Crop from the oriinal scan.

Edited by Robin Unger

Are there any photos that show blood on the windshield? I see the mirror spots.

David J., do I take it that you don't think there was that much actual frontal splatter from the right front head "flap," unlike in the extant Z-film?

Here is one of the best images I have of the limo's windshield... I believe there was blood on the sunshades and some on the inside windshield as well....

In terms of your question... I just don't see how, given any angle other than thru or above the windshield, the back splatter would go in that direction. The other image shows a yellow line that depicts where JFK was facing.. if he was even farther down the road the angle from the GK would be even more perpendicular.

So unless the side impact shot was explosive, which it may have been, I was inquiring whether blood shooting off to the right (from a GK shot) makes sense... or whether a second head shot entering higher up and leaving that particle/vapor trail didn't cause the blood to splatter on the windshield and mirror. and then of course there is the dent in the chrome which had to come from behind.

the real bottom line is once you dismiss "3 shots" and realize there were a few more: the injuries, dents, furrow in the grass, sparks on the street, Tague's injury, the back and throat wounds... you realize there HAD to be 2-3 directions for the shots to do the damage we have evidence for.... a few more that we don't.

DJ

Are there any photos that show blood on the windshield? I see the mirror spots.

David J., do I take it that you don't think there was that much actual frontal splatter from the right front head "flap," unlike in the extant Z-film?

Here is one of the best images I have of the limo's windshield... I believe there was blood on the sunshades and some on the inside windshield as well....

Credit: Bill Miller for the Parkland limo image shown above.