The Education Forum

John McAdams and Judyth Baker

Judyth Baker

Bill wrote:

Rorke's Beachcraft airplane was impounded by the Coast Guard at Meridian, Connecticut, and he contacted Sen. Dodd about getting it released. Rorke's father had been a prosecurtor of radicals and communists in New York City in the 20s (and maybe 30s); his uncle owned the Stork Club - and was an early OSS-CIA guy Sherman Billingsly.

Bill, you have the relationship between Rorke and Billingsley wrong. Unfortunately, research mistakes like that cause me to question some of your other assertions.

One can very easily find the actual relationship between Rorke and Billingsley, and why Billingsley offered a large reward for information about what happened to Rorke.

Tim,

I only read the FBI/CIA reports on Rorke, I can't determine how accurate they are.

I don't know what the relationship is between Alexander Rorke and Billingsley. If you know tell us.

BK

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sherman Billingsley was Rorke's father-in-law.

http://www.cuban-exile.com/doc_051-075/doc0064.html

A few years ago Mark Howell and I had the great privilege of lunching with Sheree Sullivan, the daughter of Rorke's pilot, as well as Christie Cox and her sister and Janet Weininger.

P.S. Bill, I thought you knew never to trust the FBI! Next time you are relying on FBI documents, let us know!

I'd like to hear it from Wim, if it is true that Judyth Baker claims that she met LHO at a New Orleans Post office in late April 1963 while using the name Alexander Rorke as a code name to receive mail?

BK

No , that is not true, but instead of hearing it from me, you can hear exactly how it went from Judyth:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/buy.htm

Wim

I'd like to hear it from Wim, if it is true that Judyth Baker claims that she met LHO at a New Orleans Post office in late April 1963 while using the name Alexander Rorke as a code name to receive mail?

BK

No , that is not true, but instead of hearing it from me, you can hear exactly how it went from Judyth:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/buy.htm

Wim

Wim, I don't want buy a DVD - and listen to the whole thing.

I just want to know if what she told Mary Ferrell was true, about how she came to meet LHO.

If it's not true that she met him in a New Orleans Post Office getting mail under the name of Alexander Rorke, then how did she meet him?

Can you tell me or is there a transcript of the interview or whatever it is?

BK

Bill , I refuse to jump to the demands of someone who wants to know a publicly accessible detail, while he has demonstrated his prejudice and closedmindedness towards the subject, at the same time solliciting monies from me for a grand jury that will never happen, but refusing to buy a DVD for 25 bucks.

If you are that cheap, then let someone else here, who has that DVD, write up a transcript for you about the specifics of Judyth's meeting with Lee at the Post office, to finally help you out of your pathetic conjectures based on other one's hearsay. This is exactly why I say that the JFK research community is its own worst enemy and the biggest roadblock to the truth.

The real culprits must be laughing their XXX off.

For what it's worth, some of your reserach is really good.

Wim

Edited by Kathy Beckett

Bill , I refuse to jump to the demands of someone who wants to know a publicly accessible detail,

Wim, I'm not demanding anything. I'm asking you a question to ascertain if Mary Ferrell's account of how Judyth says she met LHO is correct, and if does in fact include the use of the Alex Rorke alias.

while he has demonstrated his prejudice and closedmindedness towards the subject,

I'm may be prejudice but not closeminded about it because I did follow Judyth's tale for as long as I could, and then gave up.

at the same time solliciting monies from me for a grand jury that will never happen,

I asked you, when you reached out to wish Greg Parker and myself good luck on our attempts to get legal action in the case, that if you really wanted to help the Grand Jury Project to simply donate money to COPA as one way to help.

You have apparently declined to help.

but refusing to buy a DVD for 25 bucks.

I don't want to be infected with the JVBDVD virus.

I just want to know how she claims to have met LHO and the Alex Rorke connection.

If you are that cheap,

I bought Brothers, Reclaiming History, Zenith Secret, Harvey's bio, Hunt's autobio, and Pentagon 9/11 recently, but I'm not interested in bankrolling your LHO Museum, when COPA is planning on a Secret History Museum and Assassination Research Center in DC.

I give all of my research and writings to any researcher who is interested for free. I've never asked for money for my work - My 90 year old mother says it isn't work unless you get paid for it, but this cheapskate gives all his work away to anyone.

DVDs are entertainment, if it isn't written down as a transcript it isn't research.

You're selling entertainment, I just want a little information.

then let someone else here, who has that DVD, write up a transcript for you about the specifics of Judyth's meeting with Lee at the Post office, to finally help you out of your pathetic conjectures based on other one's hearsay.

If Mary Ferrell's report is hearsay, then straighten it out - just tell us how they met.

This is exactly why I say that the JFK research community is its own worst enemy and the biggest roadblock to the truth.

There is no such thing as the JFK research community. It's a figment of Bugliosi and your imagination. A real community works towards mutual goals together.

BK The Cheapskate -

The real culprits must be laughing their XXX off.

For what it's worth, some of your reserach is really good.

For which you have paid nothing, and was given to you gratus. - BK

Wim

Edited by Kathy Beckett

I don't want to be infected with the JVBDVD virus

Then why did you ask?

I just want to know how she claims to have met LHO and the Alex Rorke connection.

Well, tough luck then!

If you are that cheap,

I bought Brothers, Reclaiming History, Zenith Secret, Harvey's bio, Hunt's autobio, and Pentagon 9/11 recently, but I'm not interested in bankrolling your LHO Museum, when COPA is planning on a Secret History Museum and Assassination Research Center in DC.

That's a strange selection, Bugliosi was 50 bucks, right? I get it now, the funds are dried up for the real witnesses. Tell me Bill, did you ever see the Chauncey Holt DVD I made available? Can you recommend it? Or was he full of XXXX too?

http://www.amazon.com/Spooks-Hoods-Hidden-.../dp/B000W8HEC2/

The LHO museum was Judyth's, not mine, and it has been dissolved 3 years ago. But I don't expect you to be current on Judyth. It existed for 6 months and I have yet to see that your Secret History Museum and Assassination Research Center in DC will last longer, if any. You're a real dreamer, Bill, still believing in justice and getting witnesses on the stand, rather than publicizing the truth. I 've got to give you credits for that.

Wim

Edited by Kathy Beckett

I don't want to be infected with the JVBDVD virus

Then why did you ask?

Well, tough luck then!

If you are that cheap,

That's a strange selection, Bugliosi was 50 bucks, right? I get it now, the funds are dried up for the real witnesses. Tell me Bill, did you ever see the Chauncey Holt DVD I made available? Can you recommend it? Or was he full of xxxx too?

http://www.amazon.com/Spooks-Hoods-Hidden-.../dp/B000W8HEC2/

Yes, I wholeheartedly endorse this extremely entertaining story, by one of the best Big Con artists of our times, who ranks with Henry Gondorff, Jim Braden and Clifford Irving as the premier Inside Men in confidence schemes.

Many of Holt's leads actually pan out and lead to very interesting people and places, and no doubt he was pals with Lansky, Licovelli, Rosselli et al., and hooked up tight with the CIAir corporations, but I'm not convinced about the Tramp thing, though I also doubt the real tramps story even more so.

While I'm sure the movie is good, what ever happened to the huge manuscript? The thick - 400-500 page double spaced manuscript that John Rogers and his sidekick (of The Man on the Grassy Knoll) helped edit. That's where all the goodies are. I know they had a copy because they let me read it one night when I crashed on their couch while passing through Houston.

Thanks for straightening me out on the Judyth Museum, as I thought it strange that the women Peter said was receiving death threats would open a museum.

The LHO museum was Judyth's, not mine, and it has been dissolved 3 years ago. But I don't expect you to be current on Judyth. It existed for 6 months and I have yet to see that your Secret History Museum and Assassination Research Center in DC will last longer, if any.

Actually the Secret History Museum and Assassination Reserach Center are more further along than the grand jury. Although I'm not invoved directly, it being done in DC, I have sat in on a number of early meetings of the people who are involved.

The idea is to establish a permanent archive and research center in DC, which would be supported by a Secret History museum and political assassination tours of the city.

A survey of DC indicated that the best location for such a center would be the four to six block area near the FBI HQ and Ford's Theater, where bus loads of high school kids tour those places already. At the same time we began our survey, the people who run the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland opened the Spy Museum in the same neighborhood. It was recently announced that a commercial firm is going to open another museum in league with America's Most Wanted or some similar national crime theme. So we'll fit right in.

The Assassination Archives and Research Center (ARC), lost its building to demolition and development, so there is an absense of something we had and now miss.

Seed money to target a building and cooperation with other non-profits is moving this project slowly along, with a target date in line with the reopening of Ford's Theater following renovations in 2009.

Those opposed to the truth in the JFK Assassination have the Multi-Million dollar Miller Center - Dubarton Oaks and other similar "research centers," and there is a real need for this program to succeed.

And indeed, Wim, I am a dreamer......

though I'd rather look at it as a vision.....

BK

You're a real dreamer, Bill, still believing in justice and getting witnesses on the stand, rather than publicizing the truth. I 've got to give you credits for that.

Wim

Wim,

Here's a tease for you,

From a very interesting HSCA document:

"On April 29, 1964 Walter Jenkins, Special Assistant to President Johnson..." said an FBI agent confirmed to him that Oswald was an FBI informant and "had been transferred from New Orleans to Dallas as a result of getting into difficulty with a women in the French Quarter...."

Have you seen that before?

BK

Peter, as I understand the story, Wim no longer has a valid ID on the forums of his own...so Mark is allowing himself to be Wim's "sock puppet," and Wim is posting under Mark's ID.

Do I have the story correct to this point, Wim?

Wim,

Here's a tease for you,

"On April 29, 1964 Walter Jenkins, Special Assistant to President Johnson..." said an FBI agent confirmed to him that Oswald was an FBI informant and "had been transferred from New Orleans to Dallas as a result of getting into difficulty with a women in the French Quarter...."

BK

No, I have not seen that before, but even if there is some truth to the statement, I fail to see the significance.

Wim

Peter, as I understand the story, Wim no longer has a valid ID on the forums of his own...so Mark is allowing himself to be Wim's "sock puppet," and Wim is posting under Mark's ID.

No Mark, you've got it all wrong. I have not posted for a long time here, and when I resumed , I found that I could not login. My username as well as my password did not work anymore. I tried the "retrieve a new password" function, but that did not function either, because the software kept saying : nos such username or email address i known" or some message of that kind.

I have emailed John Simkin with a request to give me some assistance on resolving the problem, but never received a response. Then I have emailed James Richards who responded that he would take it up with John. Since there has been no response, I have then asked Mark Johansson if I could make a post under his name with his password. This was in the assumption that when the moderators would grasp me posting under Mark's name (which postings I always sign with Wim) they would jump in and give me directions on how to post under my own name again. But so far, and to my surprise, this has not happened yet.

That's the correct story.

Wim

No Mark, you've got it all wrong. I have not posted for a long time here, and when I resumed , I found that I could not login. My username as well as my password did not work anymore. I tried the "retrieve a new password" function, but that did not function either, because the software kept saying : nos such username or email address i known" or some message of that kind.

I have emailed John Simkin with a request to give me some assistance on resolving the problem, but never received a response. Then I have emailed James Richards who responded that he would take it up with John. Since there has been no response, I have then asked Mark Johansson if I could make a post under his name with his password. This was in the assumption that when the moderators would grasp me posting under Mark's name (which postings I always sign with Wim) they would jump in and give me directions on how to post under my own name again. But so far, and to my surprise, this has not happened yet.

That's the correct story.

Wim

I am unable to access your password. If you send me your required password by email I will change it for you.

• 3 years later...
Wim,

Here's a tease for you,

BK

No, I have not seen that before, but even if there is some truth to the statement, I fail to see the significance.

Wim

Here's the document you were asking about -- the "tease":

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?mode=searchResult&absPageId=716968

You seem to have misquoted it. DeLoach reported in a memo dated 4-30-64 that Walter Jenkins had a friend who met an FBI Agent, formerly assigned to New Orleans. This Agent was transferred to Dallas in 1958 after "getting into difficulty with a woman in the French Quarter." This Agent told the friend of Jenkins that he investigated Oswald and learned he was an FBI informant.

One Agent (name redacted) was transferred in May 1958 because of misconduct in the 809 Club in New Orleans. Another Agent was transferred in 1960, and both denied they told anyone that Oswald had been an informant. Jenkins' friend would not reveal the identity of the man who told him Oswald was an informant, and there is no evidence either of these men whose names were redacted was the Agent that Jenkins' friend spoke to.