The Education Forum

JFK murdered by Foreign Intelligence Operations in the USA

Jim Phelps

Here is more detail on the Kennedys going after General Walker:

http://www.thefreemanonline.org/columns/the-therapeutic-state/the-shame-of-medicine-the-case-of-general-edwin-walker/

Notice the Kennedys were using the same games against Walker as were used against escaping slaves of the old South.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ref listings for previous Fokker connections and Gen Walker.

www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/hsca/.../HSCA_Vol12_deMohren.pdf

Mohrenschildt and de Mohrenschildt's background. The Warren Com- mission concluded about de ...... Walker. We used to call him for laughs "General Fokker ". ...

========

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fokker

1945-1996

Fokker F24

Fokker F25 Promotor

Fokker S-11 Instructor

Fokker S-12 Instructor

Fokker S-13 Universal Trainer

Fokker S-14 Machtrainer

Fokker F26 Phantom

Fokker F27 Friendship

Fokker F28 Fellowship

Fokker 50

Fokker 60 Utility

Fokker 70

Fokker 100

Fokker 130 (concept stage only)

[edit] References

I do not think Gen. Edwin Walker was involved in the JFK assassination because Walker wrote the HSCA and told them that the bullet that they had in evidence was NOT the one found in his house. Apparently, someone had swapped out bullets in an attempt to FRAME Oswald for the Walker shooting. You don't write the HSCA talking about the wrong bullet if you are in fact involved in the JFK assassination; you keep your mouth shut.

I have no doubt that Walker was professionally and socially acquainted with the killers of JFK, because I think his good friend HL Hunt was involved in the JFK assassination. And I am sure there were others that he knew...

Robert, I recently perused the General Edwin Walker archives through the Briscoe Center for American History at UT Austin, and found some good stuff about Walker and the Oswald incident. General Walker was convinced that Oswald tried to kill him - and he tried to publish this widely in several newspapers in the USA and in Germany. While it is true that General Walker told the HSCA that the bullet they had was NOT the one found in his house, this was meant to mock their sloppy work. General Walker personally LOVED the fact that Oswald tried to kill him, and failed, but was later successful in killing JFK. In his opinion - which is part of the latest news release he tried to publish - RFK knew all along that Oswald tried to kill General Walker, and the Dallas Police actually arrested Oswald, but RFK let Oswald go, presumably, wrote Walker, to try to kill Walker *again*. The fact that Oswald instead killed JFK (according to Walker) was ironic and poetic justice.

Also, you imply that General Walker was socially linked to main JFK plotters, and you cite his good friend HL Hunt. But I find it a bit more likely that HL Hunt was the one who was socially linked to the main JFK plotter - General Walker. HL Hunt could only provide the money. That was something that many, many people could do (and most readers here know the long list). But only a very few people could provide the ground-crew.

Best regards...

Edited by Paul Trejo

...I think General Walker was up to his neck in the planning to off JFK...Read Harry Dean's insights on General Walker as he vistited the stronghold of the JBS in California. General Walker wanted JFK's head on the stick...

Jim, I'm glad you brought up the name of Harry Dean. He claims to have been in the room when some extremist John Birch Society members, including General Walker, planned every move of an assassination of JFK in Dallas for November, 1963. I find many aspects of Harry Dean's story believable. His big contribution, a I recall, was his report that General Walker and some extremist JBS members held a long meeting in Mexico City - around the time that Oswald was reportedly there.

Dean remembered the smoke filled room and the words that were spoken; they carefully plotted the minutes and seconds. Much money had come in to support their plot from many, many sources. Yet the men who planned the street details -- these are the men to identify. Harry Dean's report should be reviewed again, in my opinion.

Jack Ruby directly named the JBS and General Walker in a single sentence to Earl Warren (who said he didn't understand the sentence at all). Also, NOLA attorney Dean Andrews testified to the Warren Commission his suspicion that the JBS was involved. General Walker was an outspoken advocate of the JBS for years and years (even after some JBS members found him so noisy that they voted to kick him out).

Best regards...

...I think General Walker was up to his neck in the planning to off JFK...Read Harry Dean's insights on General Walker as he vistited the stronghold of the JBS in California. General Walker wanted JFK's head on the stick...

Jim, I'm glad you brought up the name of Harry Dean. He claims to have been in the room when some extremist John Birch Society members, including General Walker, planned every move of an assassination of JFK in Dallas for November, 1963. I find many aspects of Harry Dean's story believable. His big contribution, a I recall, was his report that General Walker and some extremist JBS members held a long meeting in Mexico City - around the time that Oswald was reportedly there.

Dean remembered the smoke filled room and the words that were spoken; they carefully plotted the minutes and seconds. Much money had come in to support their plot from many, many sources. Yet the men who planned the street details -- these are the men to identify. Harry Dean's report should be reviewed again, in my opinion.

Jack Ruby directly named the JBS and General Walker in a single sentence to Earl Warren (who said he didn't understand the sentence at all). Also, NOLA attorney Dean Andrews testified to the Warren Commission his suspicion that the JBS was involved. General Walker was an outspoken advocate of the JBS for years and years (even after some JBS members found him so noisy that they voted to kick him out).

Best regards...

Since Harry's a valued member of this forum maybe he can comment.

Best regards...

Hi, Paul

I will be glad to send a copy of my 1990 manuscript/book - enlarged in 2000, you

can find some answers about Cuba, JFK, U.S. Intel. in chapter two, based on

personal experiences from 1958 to date, with documentation.

As you will see I am not a researcher,and sadly not a writer, and the manuscript/

book is the main way I contribute to the cause.

H J Dean

Hi, Paul

I will be glad to send a copy of my 1990 manuscript/book - enlarged in 2000, you

As you will see I am not a researcher,and sadly not a writer, and the manuscript/

H J Dean

It's a real pleasure to meet you on his Forum, Harry. I currently have a copy of, "The Men Behind the Guns," by W.R. Morris (1978). In this tabloid-style booklet there is a transcript of you and W.R. Morris being interviewed in 1975 by Tom Snyder on "The Tomorrow Show", which I used to watch every night.

Your memoirs establish that Oswald was a member of US intelligence. This confirms that Oswald's role in the FPCC was entirely intended for the camera and news media in an effort to establish his 'street credentials' with the left wing. Presuming Oswald was not one of the actual shooters on 11/23/1963, why was he dancing around for Guy Banister in New Orleans for the whole summer? I think Banister was manipulating Oswald, and not the other way around. I would like to hear your views on this. It seems to me that Banister and Ferrie promised Oswald a big reward if he could sneak into Cuba and assasinate Castro.

(This, I believe, would explain why Oswald told Marina that he would be 'Prime Minister' of America one day. She thought he was joking, but it was easy to believe in 1963 that the man who assassinated Castro would be a hero in the USA, and might have a chance to be President. He didn't say 'President' to Marina, since in those days Russians only had Prime Ministers. This scenario could also explain how Banister and Ferrie manipulated Oswald so well.)

Another thing I remember from your interview as transcribed in Morris' book, is that you actually spoke with General Walker on occasion. That is of great interest to me. Is the Morris book the book you have in mind, Harry? Or is there something more?

Best regards...

Edited by Paul Trejo

Hi, Paul

H J Dean

It's a real pleasure to meet you on his Forum, Harry. I currently have a copy of, "The Men Behind the Guns," by W.R. Morris (1978). In this tabloid-style booklet there is a transcript of you and W.R. Morris being interviewed in 1975 by Tom Snyder on "The Tomorrow Show", which I used to watch every night.

Your memoirs establish that Oswald was a member of US intelligence. This confirms that Oswald's role in the FPCC was entirely intended for the camera and news media in an effort to establish his 'street credentials' with the left wing. Presuming Oswald was not one of the actual shooters on 11/23/1963, why was he dancing around for Guy Banister in New Orleans for the whole summer? I think Banister was manipulating Oswald, and not the other way around. I would like to hear your views on this. It seems to me that Banister and Ferrie promised Oswald a big reward if he could sneak into Cuba and assasinate Castro.

(This, I believe, would explain why Oswald told Marina that he would be 'Prime Minister' of America one day. She thought he was joking, but it was easy to believe in 1963 that the man who assassinated Castro would be a hero in the USA, and might have a chance to be President. He didn't say 'President' to Marina, since in those days Russians only had Prime Ministers. This scenario could also explain how Banister and Ferrie manipulated Oswald so well.)

Another thing I remember from your interview as transcribed in Morris' book, is that you actually spoke with General Walker on occasion. That is of great interest to me. Is the Morris book the book you have in mind, Harry? Or is there something more?

Best regards...

Paul

No, the men behind the guns was totally a Morris effort, as were several other

publications involving me re; the JFK/Castro etc; by him, which I learned about

after the year 2000. Morris and I had no connection other than the Tom Snyder show.

I wrote the 1990 manuscript/book for reason explained in the introduction of

it. The manuscript/book is really all I have to state on the subjects it

contains. It was written when all named in it and who were my associates were still

living. I believe all have since passed?

Hi, Paul

H J Dean

Best regards...

Paul

after the year 2000. Morris and I had no connection other than the Tom Snyder show.

contains. It was written when all named in it and who were my associates were still

Harry,

I'm very interested in your manuscript. You may have been the closest to the center of the cyclone of anybody on this Forum.

How can I obtain a copy of your manuscript?

I need more facts, and I'm hoping you have them. Did Jack Martin (544 Camp Street) also serve under General Walker? Did David Ferrie also serve under General Walker? Did George De Mohrenschildt intimately know anybody who knew General Walker? This is pivotal - because the Warren Commission established that George De Mohrenschildt first suspected that Oswald was General Walker's April 10th shooter on April 14th, 1963 - Easter Sunday. If George DM told somebody close to him, and that person told General Walker, we would have a material motive for General Walker to punish Oswald by making him the patsy in his JFK plot.

Best regards...

Hi, Paul

H J Dean

Best regards...

Paul

Harry,

I'm very interested in your manuscript. You may have been the closest to the center of the cyclone of anybody on this Forum.

How can I obtain a copy of your manuscript?

I need more facts, and I'm hoping you have them. Did Jack Martin (544 Camp Street) also serve under General Walker? Did David Ferrie also serve under General Walker? Did George De Mohrenschildt intimately know anybody who knew General Walker? This is pivotal - because the Warren Commission established that George De Mohrenschildt first suspected that Oswald was General Walker's April 10th shooter on April 14th, 1963 - Easter Sunday. If George DM told somebody close to him, and that person told General Walker, we would have a material motive for General Walker to punish Oswald by making him the patsy in his JFK plot.

Best regards...

Send your mailing address.

Good to see Harry Dean has come to visit and make connection with Paul.

Some of the more important issues in Harry Dean's Manuscript and information is that the Crooks planning to kill JFK including the ability to dump in lots of misleading information to keep the hounds off of their own trails.

I think Harry has a few reservations on some of the Morris book views.

EF's pages have a good bit of Harry Dean information, such as:

=========

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKdeanH.htm

(3) Harry J. Dean, Memoirs, Education Forum (9th July, 2005)

Gabaldon's organization was called DAC, Drive Against Communism. When DAC came under the JBS, The John Birch Society banner the title was change to DACA, Drive Against Communist Aggression.

In late August, 1963, Gabaldon and I kept an appointment with former U.S. Congressman John H. Rousselot, then Western Director of the John Birch Society at his San Marino, California office. Gabaldon picked up ten thousand dollars as pre-arranged, from Rousselot. The money was for the 'Mexico Operation'..

In September, 1963 Oswald accompanied Hall and Howard to Gabaldon's Mexico City area office. Oswald then received instructions and funds from the impressive, but phony CIA 'officer' Gabaldon. The fate of both Oswald and Kennedy were there forever sealed! The trio later returned to the U.S. Hall and Howard eventually to California, and Oswald to Texas where two weeks later, October 1963 he began working at the book depository building in Dallas.

The poor slob was awaiting further instructions from another fake CIA contact that, among other details, requested him to deliver weapons, suppossedly to be picked up at his workplace along with other weapons to be donated and used by anti-Castro raiders.

=========

Now, the most interesting item per LHO is that he wasn't working for the CIA, but in the hands of some privateers playing like they were CIA operatives. This lands into the domain of the JBS crooks and their PERMINDEX pals that had to cook up their own cancer virus in New Orleans to attempt to kill Castro. Banister working to set up LHO as a lone hut JFK hater, who shot JFK.

It is interesting to take note that this misinformation planning and diversion methods were still going strong long after the Assasssination as told in this book:

===========

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/03/MS/2data.html

p. 94: The disinformation layers were: Communists/Russia, Castro/Cuba,

The C.I.A., and the Mafia.

p. 98: Goodman refers to the Dallas group as "the disinformation

society," and notes areas of research with which they won't

cooperate: Dal-Tex, H.L. Hunt, Clint Murchison, Gen. Charles

Cabell, the Del Charro Hotel, Dallas Citizens' Council. (all

neglected areas of research in the mainstream community;

the exceptions include Penn Jones and Anthony Summers).

p. 100: JFK eliminated funding for the White Russian Solidarists, many of

whom in the Dallas area were associated with the oil industry.

pp. 188-189: Murchison owned the Del Mar race track, which employed

Sirhan Sirhan, and where J. Edgar Hoover often attended.

==============

Then there appears this lead on Sir Han being connected to the California Del Mar race track and leds back to the same bunch of crooks trying to cut off anyhthing that traces back to them. Such as allowing RFK to make the presidency, which would have led to the crooks finding the electric chair in mass quantities.

Notice the common theme is diversion of the theme of the assassination onto that of the CIA did it or those associated with the US Govt did it.

I do not think Gen. Edwin Walker was involved in the JFK assassination because Walker wrote the HSCA and told them that the bullet that they had in evidence was NOT the one found in his house. Apparently, someone had swapped out bullets in an attempt to FRAME Oswald for the Walker shooting. You don't write the HSCA talking about the wrong bullet if you are in fact involved in the JFK assassination; you keep your mouth shut.

I have no doubt that Walker was professionally and socially acquainted with the killers of JFK, because I think his good friend HL Hunt was involved in the JFK assassination. And I am sure there were others that he knew...

Robert, I recently perused the General Edwin Walker archives through the Briscoe Center for American History at UT Austin, and found some good stuff about Walker and the Oswald incident. General Walker was convinced that Oswald tried to kill him - and he tried to publish this widely in several newspapers in the USA and in Germany. While it is true that General Walker told the HSCA that the bullet they had was NOT the one found in his house, this was meant to mock their sloppy work. General Walker personally LOVED the fact that Oswald tried to kill him, and failed, but was later successful in killing JFK. In his opinion - which is part of the latest news release he tried to publish - RFK knew all along that Oswald tried to kill General Walker, and the Dallas Police actually arrested Oswald, but RFK let Oswald go, presumably, wrote Walker, to try to kill Walker *again*. The fact that Oswald instead killed JFK (according to Walker) was ironic and poetic justice.

Also, you imply that General Walker was socially linked to main JFK plotters, and you cite his good friend HL Hunt. But I find it a bit more likely that HL Hunt was the one who was socially linked to the main JFK plotter - General Walker. HL Hunt could only provide the money. That was something that many, many people could do (and most readers here know the long list). But only a very few people could provide the ground-crew.

Best regards...

Robert, I'm pleased that even though we may disagree about sundry details about the conspiracy to assassinate JFK, we can proceed with open minds when new information is obtained. I think it's right that I should share some details that support my current opinion. Here goes.

As nearly everybody in this Forum knows, the Mary Ferrell Foundation web site is one of the most valuable and enduring sources of archives available to research the JFK assassination. I got the following article about General Edwin Walker from her web site (Re: FBI Files on Edwin Walker, 116-165494 File, Section 2).

---- START CITATION #1 FROM MARY FERRELL ----

On May 22, 1964, the FBI in Washington DC recorded a strange event that occurred in Munich, Germany on 11/23/1963, the day after JFK was killed. On the morning of 11/23/1963, Hasso Thorsten, reporter for the Deutsche Nationalzeitung und Soldztenzeistung (NZ) called Edwin Walker in his hotel room, seeking a story for its November 29, 1963 edition (No. 48, volumne XIII). The proposed story was to be, "The Strange Case of Oswald".

Here is a translation of the first paragraph of that story:

"The murderer of Kennedy made an attempt on General Walker's life early in the summer when General Walker was sitting in his study. The bullet missed Walker's head only by inches. Oswald was seized. The following investigation, as it was reported, was stopped through the influence of the US Attorney General, Robert Kennedy. If Oswald had been investigated, he eventually would have been imprisoned for many years, and so he would not have been in a position to commit the murder of the US President, Mr. John F. Kennedy."

---- END CITATION #1 FROM MARY FERRELL -----

Although these were the words in that German newspaper, I think General Walker himself sent them to the newspaper, because it is a prepared statement, and because the Briscoe Center archives on General Walker show that he sent this story to multiple papers in the USA over the decades. The Briscoe Center also has documents signed by Walker showing he sought to publish this same story as late as April 15, 1989 (just four years before his passing).

Following is another snippet from the Mary Ferrell web site. This is a transcript of a part of the actual telephone call between German reporter Hasso Thorston and General Edwin A. Walker on 11/23/1963. This conversation sounds contrived, i.e. it sounds scripted to me. Judge for yourself, and bear in mind that this conversation occurs only one day after JFK was assassinated.

---- START CITATION #2 FROM MARY FERRELL - WALKER INTERVIEW ON 11/23/1963 approx. 22:00 CST ----

HT: Hello. General Walker. It looks as though you are the man most in demand in America now.

EAW: Who is speaking? Are you calling from Louisiana or Dallas?

HT: This is Hasso Thorsten of the Deutsche National Zeitung - I am calling from Germany.

EAW: This is impossible...How did you find out? I left Dallas ten hours ago. Nobody knows...

HT: General, you are staying at the Hotel Captain Shreve in Shreveport Louisiana. Your room number is 701.

EAW: (laughing) Thorsten, it's [ten] o'clock, I am appearing on television in [nine] hours.

HT: I give you my word that there are no television cameras hidden in your room, General. You can talk to your friends in your pajamas.

EAW: You are the first, Thorsten, I mean it...but I must make sure. Give me your telephone number.

HT: (furnishes the direct telephone line connection Munich and Hamburg)

EAW: (Lauging) Okay! Let's have it.

HT: The news of Kennedy's death has barely jolted the world, when the usual choir started to tell them the slayer is an ultra-rightist.

EAW: The murderer was a well-known communist, one of the countless communits who have infiltrated our country.

HT: Unexpected? A bolt from the blue sky?

EAW: No. Kennedy's death did not come as a surprise, as is being claimed. Enough fuel has accumulated. It was only through the constant spreading of false reports that it had remained hidden.

HT: The assassin is said to belong to a pro-Castro organization, isn't that so?

EAW: Right! A trained Marxist.

HT: I am not unsympathetic, General, but this story of a US President coming out of the left and assassinated by the left appears, to a middle-of-the-road man like myself, to have quick a macabre twist.

EAW: Kennedy's death [came as no surprise].

HT: Are you going to say this on MEET THE PRESS tonight, General? Let us have, first of all, if you please, the official position you will take.

EAW: I repeat, you are the first to hear it. The President's tragic death urgently and forcibly brings home the point that the dangerous circumstances by which we are surrounded cannot be underestimated. MISTER Kennedy's death is not the great surprise which is now being depicted. The sympathy I experience for the Kennedy family is not less than the sympathy I experience for the million families who have given one or more victims to the cause of the struggle of freedom against communism. I grieve over the losses they have suffered. The sacrifice of this member of the Kennedy family is but one of the many sacrifices which are being made by everybody for freedom. During these very sad hours, [our need must] be the absolute need for strong unity, averting the divisive effect of reciprocal accusations which can only bring about more differences. We must stand together more than ever in our national devotion to [freedom] and human dignity.

HT: Dear General Walker, I thank you for those words. I thank you personally, regardless of their [obvious] worthiness.

EAW: It's all right...

<snip>

EAW: We have been taking about this Marxist assassin...this Oswald...Lee Oswald. I have just learned that John Abt from New York has offered to defend him in court.

HT: John Abt? Would you mind to spell it?

EAW: Attorney John A-B-T. From New York.

HT: This cannot be true. I had to make sure. Is it John Abt?

EAW: Right. Mr. Abt is an American Jew who defends all big communist cases.

HT: I will give our readers a short biography of Mr. Abt, General.

EAW: This is extremely interesting.

HT: How come you have one of them in your own 'Promised Land?'

EAW: (laughing) We'll keep in close touch, Thorsten. Give my regards to my German friends, especially Dr. Frey. One of the results will be that Germany and America will be able to become true partners. The relations between our two countries will develop on the basis of a real friendship among the people instead of being the result of a 'propaganda' friendship.

HT: Thank you, General Walker.

---- END CITATION #2 FROM MARY FERRELL - WALKER INTERVIEW 11/23/1963 approx. 22:00 CST ----

I have many problems with this so-called interview. It sounds scripted to me - as though Walker himself scripted most of it. Also, he refers to President Kennedy as MISTER Kennedy - which was also the term used in the Dallas Morning News full page Ad, charging JFK with communism.

The anti-semitism of the Interview is patent, and in the 1960's there were still plenty of anti-semites in the USA moving about in politics. Mary Ferrell's web site proposes that General Walker sought to use this interview to take suspicion away from the extreme right and place it on the communists. This was the plan all along among the Cuban Exiles, the rogue CIA agents, the Mafia and other criminals who planned the JFK hit -- it was calculated to stir public hatred of the communists in Cuba, to spark a full-scale invasion of Cuba, and finish what the Bay of Pigs failed to finish.

But why would General Walker show his hand so soon after the shooting? Oswald was still alive when General Walker concocted this interview. One day later, Oswald would be dead. At that point General Walker began to tell people that Oswald was his April 10th shooter. This is documented by the Briscoe Center, and by the Mary Ferrell Foundation.

I trust this is enough detail to substantiate my claims for now, Robert. As an aside to Jim Phelps -- this evidence presented by the Mary Ferrell Foundation and confirmed by the Briscoe Center clearly brings the German neo-Nazi movement onto the scene -- making an international connection.

Best regards...

Edited by Paul Trejo

Best regards...

Robert, I'm pleased that even though we may disagree about sundry details about the conspiracy to assassinate JFK, we can proceed with open minds when new information is obtained. I think it's right that I should share some details that support my current opinion. Here goes.

As nearly everybody in this Forum knows, the Mary Ferrell Foundation web site is one of the most valuable and enduring sources of archives available to research the JFK assassination. I got the following article about General Edwin Walker from her web site (Re: FBI Files on Edwin Walker, 116-165494 File, Section 2).

---- START CITATION #1 FROM MARY FERRELL ----

On May 22, 1964, the FBI in Washington DC recorded a strange event that occurred in Munich, Germany on 11/23/1963, the day after JFK was killed. On the morning of 11/23/1963, Hasso Thorsten, reporter for the Deutsche Nationalzeitung und Soldztenzeistung (NZ) called Edwin Walker in his hotel room, seeking a story for its November 29, 1963 edition (No. 48, volumne XIII). The proposed story was to be, "The Strange Case of Oswald".

Here is a translation of the first paragraph of that story:

"The murderer of Kennedy made an attempt on General Walker's life early in the summer when General Walker was sitting in his study. The bullet missed Walker's head only by inches. Oswald was seized. The following investigation, as it was reported, was stopped through the influence of the US Attorney General, Robert Kennedy. If Oswald had been investigated, he eventually would have been imprisoned for many years, and so he would not have been in a position to commit the murder of the US President, Mr. John F. Kennedy."

---- END CITATION #1 FROM MARY FERRELL -----

Although these were the words in that German newspaper, I think General Walker himself sent them to the newspaper, because it is a prepared statement, and because the Briscoe Center archives on General Walker show that he sent this story to multiple papers in the USA over the decades. The Briscoe Center also has documents signed by Walker showing he sought to publish this same story as late as April 15, 1989 (just four years before his passing).

Following is another snippet from the Mary Ferrell web site. This is a transcript of a part of the actual telephone call between German reporter Hasso Thorston and General Edwin A. Walker on 11/23/1963. This conversation sounds contrived, i.e. it sounds scripted to me. Judge for yourself, and bear in mind that this conversation occurs only one day after JFK was assassinated.

---- START CITATION #2 FROM MARY FERRELL - WALKER INTERVIEW ON 11/23/1963 approx. 22:00 CST ----

HT: Hello. General Walker. It looks as though you are the man most in demand in America now.

EAW: Who is speaking? Are you calling from Louisiana or Dallas?

HT: This is Hasso Thorsten of the Deutsche National Zeitung - I am calling from Germany.

EAW: This is impossible...How did you find out? I left Dallas ten hours ago. Nobody knows...

HT: General, you are staying at the Hotel Captain Shreve in Shreveport Louisiana. Your room number is 701.

EAW: (laughing) Thorsten, it's [ten] o'clock, I am appearing on television in [nine] hours.

HT: I give you my word that there are no television cameras hidden in your room, General. You can talk to your friends in your pajamas.

EAW: You are the first, Thorsten, I mean it...but I must make sure. Give me your telephone number.

HT: (furnishes the direct telephone line connection Munich and Hamburg)

EAW: (Lauging) Okay! Let's have it.

HT: The news of Kennedy's death has barely jolted the world, when the usual choir started to tell them the slayer is an ultra-rightist.

EAW: The murderer was a well-known communist, one of the countless communits who have infiltrated our country.

HT: Unexpected? A bolt from the blue sky?

EAW: No. Kennedy's death did not come as a surprise, as is being claimed. Enough fuel has accumulated. It was only through the constant spreading of false reports that it had remained hidden.

HT: The assassin is said to belong to a pro-Castro organization, isn't that so?

EAW: Right! A trained Marxist.

HT: I am not unsympathetic, General, but this story of a US President coming out of the left and assassinated by the left appears, to a middle-of-the-road man like myself, to have quick a macabre twist.

EAW: Kennedy's death [came as no surprise].

HT: Are you going to say this on MEET THE PRESS tonight, General? Let us have, first of all, if you please, the official position you will take.

EAW: I repeat, you are the first to hear it. The President's tragic death urgently and forcibly brings home the point that the dangerous circumstances by which we are surrounded cannot be underestimated. MISTER Kennedy's death is not the great surprise which is now being depicted. The sympathy I experience for the Kennedy family is not less than the sympathy I experience for the million families who have given one or more victims to the cause of the struggle of freedom against communism. I grieve over the losses they have suffered. The sacrifice of this member of the Kennedy family is but one of the many sacrifices which are being made by everybody for freedom. During these very sad hours, [our need must] be the absolute need for strong unity, averting the divisive effect of reciprocal accusations which can only bring about more differences. We must stand together more than ever in our national devotion to [freedom] and human dignity.

HT: Dear General Walker, I thank you for those words. I thank you personally, regardless of their [obvious] worthiness.

EAW: It's all right...

<snip>

EAW: We have been taking about this Marxist assassin...this Oswald...Lee Oswald. I have just learned that John Abt from New York has offered to defend him in court.

HT: John Abt? Would you mind to spell it?

EAW: Attorney John A-B-T. From New York.

HT: This cannot be true. I had to make sure. Is it John Abt?

EAW: Right. Mr. Abt is an American Jew who defends all big communist cases.

HT: I will give our readers a short biography of Mr. Abt, General.

EAW: This is extremely interesting.

HT: How come you have one of them in your own 'Promised Land?'

EAW: (laughing) We'll keep in close touch, Thorsten. Give my regards to my German friends, especially Dr. Frey. One of the results will be that Germany and America will be able to become true partners. The relations between our two countries will develop on the basis of a real friendship among the people instead of being the result of a 'propaganda' friendship.

HT: Thank you, General Walker.

---- END CITATION #2 FROM MARY FERRELL - WALKER INTERVIEW 11/23/1963 approx. 22:00 CST ----

I have many problems with this so-called interview. It sounds scripted to me - as though Walker himself scripted most of it. Also, he refers to President Kennedy as MISTER Kennedy - which was also the term used in the Dallas Morning News full page Ad, charging JFK with communism.

The anti-semitism of the Interview is patent, and in the 1960's there were still plenty of anti-semites in the USA moving about in politics. Mary Ferrell's web site proposes that General Walker sought to use this interview to take suspicion away from the extreme right and place it on the communists. This was the plan all along among the Cuban Exiles, the rogue CIA agents, the Mafia and other criminals who planned the JFK hit -- it was calculated to stir public hatred of the communists in Cuba, to spark a full-scale invasion of Cuba, and finish what the Bay of Pigs failed to finish.

But why would General Walker show his hand so soon after the shooting? Oswald was still alive when General Walker concocted this interview. One day later, Oswald would be dead. At that point General Walker began to tell people that Oswald was his April 10th shooter. This is documented by the Briscoe Center, and by the Mary Ferrell Foundation.

I trust this is enough detail to substantiate my claims for now, Robert. As an aside to Jim Phelps -- this evidence presented by the Mary Ferrell Foundation and confirmed by the Briscoe Center clearly brings the German neo-Nazi movement onto the scene -- making an international connection.

Best regards...

Who is Walker's good friend Dr. Frey?

Guest Robert Morrow

Gen. Edwin Walker is certainly a fine candidate to have been involved in the JFK assassination. He certainly had a long history of hate of and opposition to the Kennedys. Being relieved of his military duties. Mississippi. RFK sending him to the funny farm.

And Walker was close to H.L. Hunt who I fully believe was involved in the JFK assassination.

But Walker contacting the HSCA over the bullet in evidence not being the one shot at him, makes me wonder if a conspirator would rock the boat like that.

Call Edwin Walker a "person of interest" in the JFK assassination, but I am not ready to make the arrest yet. I have no doubt that he knew Kennedy's murderers well.

And, no, foreign interest and foreign intelligence were not involved in the JFK assassination. Lyndon Johnson told Madeleine Brown that Texas oil men and the CIA killed JFK and I think he only left himself out of the complete picture.

Edited by Robert Morrow