The Education Forum

Black Dog Man is a woman with a baby...

The black man is still on the steps in Moorman.

The woman and child can not be seen in Moorman !

if the woman and child were still in the black dog position during Moorman.

then they must have crouched down behind the wall, otherwise they would be visible.

Click on the image to view FULL SIZE

Moorman_Drumscan_Crop.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

In another thread the height of the BlackDog person has been estimated to be about 5 feet. (plus or minus a couple inches).

We know the height of BlackDog person is about 5 feet. This is not a theory.

I am including a link to that analysis in this thread.

http://educationforu...=60#entry261450

Edited by Mike Rago

Have you ever met anyone on any forum you've posted on who doesn't think you're mentally disturbed, Rago?

Can you name one person who doesn't think you should be locked up with around the clock care and observation?

The above post by Lee Farley is not appropriate I ask that it be deleted. There are other posts of similar wording in the following thread that I ask also be deleted.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19588entry261294

Edited by Mike Rago

Come on Mike. It's funny. What happened to your sense of humour.

Drat. Don't report it please, youll get us in trouble. Not fair.

Have you ever met anyone on any forum you've posted on who doesn't think you're mentally disturbed, Rago?

Can you name one person who doesn't think you should be locked up with around the clock care and observation?

Lee Farley do not make any more comments like that towards me and remove every other insulting comment you have made towards me in this thread and in the Nathan Pool thread.

Edited by Mike Rago

Hey, Mike, do you believe in magic?

good idea

Oh I get it now... Black Dog Man is 5 ft. tall and your shooter seems about the same height so... the "gun" is not really ginormous but it's actually wielded by a diminutive shooter so it appears that way. Maybe the shooter is actually resting the weapon on black dog man's head for support... did you consider that scenario? What would that do to Black Dog Man's 'fro? Would the shooter dwarf have to be standing on a few Dallas phonebooks to make that happen? How does perspective play into this? Just curious....

You have one thing right. The BlackDog figure is short. That we know. About 5 feet.

As it is no secret I believe that the BlackDog figure is actually a woman with her baby.

I suspect it is the woman who Sitzman describes in her Josiah Thompson interview.

She is the woman holding the baby in the following image.

darnell2.jpg

Since we know that the BlackDog person is short I want to figure the height of that woman. I suspect she is short.

We see her waiting in line at the TSBD(Dallas PD set up a reporting center on the first floor of the TSBD). The green line is the bottom of the first row of decorative wall on the TSBD. We can see that she is barely taller than that green line(first row)

motheratdepository.png

And here is a second photo of the TSBD. I have drawn a similar green line across the first row of the decorative wall on the TSBD. We can see that row is about the height of a mail drop.

This is confirming that woman is short. She is barely taller than a mail drop box.

tsbdfirstrowgreen.png

Edited by Mike Rago

Chris...

if you look very carefully, I believe you can just make out the real EVIL behind all of this....

I too can prove he was there... cause I say so and nobody in the entire WCR volumes says he was not there...... :sun

Cheers buddy... :cheers

DJ

Edited by David Josephs

The only reason we know the height of BlackDog is because I wanted to know how tall BlackDog was. You could have actually added value to this discussion if you had a different attitude. There is lots of information contained in these photos.

Here is a link to a more recent post regarding the "straightness" of the top of the retaining wall in the Moorman photo.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19663entry262573

Edited by Mike Rago