The Education Forum

Banned from the forum.

Ray Mitcham

I feel sad for J. Ray...as I would for anyone else who goes through such a public "crash-and-burn". I can't say this with any authority, but from a layman's point of view, it seemed that he and reality were becoming no more than just passing acquaintances.

I think Ray has been suspended, not banned, and will be permitted back if he refrains from making off topic posts, including unrelated poetry and music - there is a section of the forum for those topics - and makes his contributions when he is drinking beer and not whiskey. I think he has some serious contributions to make if he will refrain from behaving badly.

I think Ray has been suspended, not banned, and will be permitted back if he refrains from making off topic posts, including unrelated poetry and music - there is a section of the forum for those topics - and makes his contributions when he is drinking beer and not whiskey. I think he has some serious contributions to make if he will refrain from behaving badly.

That's good news BK - It appears to me his heart is usually always in the right place and besides, he is practically part of the furniture around here.

Steve