The Education Forum

CYRIL WECHT CLEANS POSNER CLOCK ON ANDERSON COOPER 360!

Could you explain to me how CE 399 was able to strike the radius bone so squarely, yet be able to have enough velocity left to pass cleanly between the radius and the ulna and penetrate JBC's left thigh?

And just how much velocity do you think it would take to enter JBC's thigh (but not strike the femur beneath the skin)?

The thigh wound was quite superficial. A bullet that was almost completely out of gas hit that thigh. (Unless you'd like to theorize that a small fragment from the JFK head shot caused Connally's thigh injury. But in such a case, where did the bullet go that just exited Connally's wrist? Did it just disappear?)

There is no argument you can make that diminishes the validity of the Single-Bullet Theory. None.

IOW, every argument that anyone makes in favor of some OTHER theory to explain the non-fatal wounds to JFK & JBC can always be amply countered by a pro-SBT argument that makes much more sense.

A perfect example being the conspiracy theory that has three different bullets striking JFK and John Connally (none of which is CE399, naturally), with all three of these bullets just vanishing, including TWO missiles in JFK's neck and back--even though neither of those bullets made a journey into his body of more than just a few measly inches.

See what I mean?

Why not just face the obvious common-sense fact that one bullet went through both Dealey Plaza victims on November 22nd? I faced that fact years ago. Why more conspiracy theorists won't face it is still a mystery. They can still pretend the head shot came from the Knoll even with the SBT intact.

Side note ---

Gerald Posner was dead wrong about something he said during his SBT debate with Wecht, though, because it's not just a small minority of conspiracy theorists that is currently not accepting the SBT. It's almost 100% of CTers (from what I can see).

Virtually no CTer accepts the SBT, and I'm wondering why on Earth Posner said such a silly thing on Anderson Cooper's program yesterday about the SBT becoming more widely accepted by conspiracy advocates. Because that's not what I'm seeing on the Internet at all. Far from it. CTers are just as much in denial about the Single-Bullet Theory as they've ever been.

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you explain to me how CE 399 was able to strike the radius bone so squarely, yet be able to have enough velocity left to pass cleanly between the radius and the ulna and penetrate JBC's left thigh?

And just how much velocity do you think it would take to enter JBC's thigh (but not strike the femur beneath the skin)?

The thigh wound was quite superficial. A bullet that was almost completely out of gas hit that thigh. (Unless you'd like to theorize that a small fragment from the JFK head shot caused Connally's thigh injury. But in such a case, where did the bullet go that just exited Connally's wrist? Did it just disappear?)

There is no argument you can make that diminishes the validity of the Single-Bullet Theory. None.

IOW, every argument that anyone makes in favor of some OTHER theory to explain the non-fatal wounds to JFK & JBC can always be amply countered by an argument that makes much more sense.

A perfect example being the conspiracy theory that has three different bullets striking JFK and John Connally (none of which is CE399, naturally), with all three of these bullets just vanishing, including TWO missiles in JFK's neck and back--even though neither of those bullets made a journey into his body of more than just a few measly inches.

(See what I mean?)

Dave

I think Blair is way off in his nicknames for you. He should be calling you the Artful Dodger.

You have completely ignored the main point of my question, which is typical of an evasive person such as yourself; especially when cornered with a difficult question.

Now, once again, let us look at the x-ray:

Photo_hsca_ex_85.jpg

Enlarging this x-ray photo will help you to see that the radius bone (right side of right photo and same side as thumb) was not actually hit squarely by a bullet. In fact, the radius bone was hit more on the edge AWAY from the gap between the radius and ulna bones, yet somehow, CE 399 was able to pass BETWEEN the radius and the ulna. Did it put itself in reverse, back up two inches, and take another run at the gap between the bones?

As CE 399 did not fully penetrate and pass through the radius bone, and as this was never claimed by the WC, looking at this x-ray could only lead one to believe the bullet was stopped at the radius bone and either fell out in the limo or at the hospital.

And you ask, where did the bullets go? Maybe you should tell us. The limo was a crime scene, and was violated by the Secret Service and God only knows what other branch of the government.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

And you ask, where did the bullets go? Maybe you should tell us. The limo was a crime scene, and was violated by the Secret Service and God only knows what other branch of the government.

Yep. Let's blame the Government for everything. That's always a good fall-back. Right, Bob?

Funny, isn't it, that the HSCA saw those same X-rays that Bob is looking at, and the HSCA had no problem at all accepting the fact that CE399 did, indeed, go through JFK and Connally.

Maybe I should cry "Doesn't prove a damn thing, Davey! Those guys were on the Government payroll! So of course they're all liars!

Yep. Let's blame the Government for everything. That's always a good fall-back. Right, Bob?

Funny, isn't it, that the HSCA saw those same X-rays that Bob is looking at, and the HSCA had no problem at all accepting the fact that CE399 did, indeed, go through JFK and Connally.

Maybe I should cry "Doesn't prove a damn thing, Davey! Those guys were on the Government payroll! So of course they're all liars!

As usual, Dave, you have nothing to say. Please try to stay on topic and explain the magical feats performed in JBC's right forearm by CE 399. Unless, of course, you have no explanation.

".....When Danger reared its ugly head....Dave bravely turned his tail and fled.......Running away and buggaring off....He is David, brave Sir David......."

(apologies to Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Robert,

That 's the beauty of being a Warren Commission groupie - a magic bullet can do anything ( appear on a gurney that wasn't associated with the victim; create multiple wounds and shatter bones without breaking or losing noticeable mass, while their brother bullets fragment when hitting a skull; make turns; curve around objects; and make Jerry Ford lie about their points of entry.)

We don't have such bullets, or shotgun shells here, or my hunting days might have been far more successful or at least more interesting.
Magic bullets, and a bean stalk - perhaps a 50 year old fairy tale that Disney can put to music!

Keep pretending that the evidence is worthless, Blair.

I, however, choose not to live in that fantasy world you live in.

prove your evidence, don't be a coward.

you talk the talk so walk the walk.

(see here Davis again, you start with a false statement and prolapse into an insult...proving my point)

Edited by Blair Dobson

You can't argue your point Davin Von Poot, how can you accuse someone of this...

The list is there...copy and paste it.then fill in the blanks with your facts.

See, this is exactly how I would make you, POSner and BUMLIOSI cry:

SBT will not hold up to scrutiny of any kind...

Dirk Ven Pets, prove me wrong...fill in the blanks..

or is it because you can't?

and yeah, I can think of 18 reasons, already posted that entirely preclude the SBT...

Come on Derrick, just take a bit out of two of those questions...start with little bites...

( LN'rs are a lot like creationists aren't they? )

Edited by Blair Dobson

And finally, I emailed Posner from his website last week, asking him again about the recordings, and as of this date have not heard back from him.

So if anyone has any information as to Posner's claims of recording Boswell and Tague - once again thanks for sharing the information

perhaps emailing his attorney Mark Lane with your request will prompt an answer. Probably one you won't like.

And finally, I emailed Posner from his website last week, asking him again about the recordings, and as of this date have not heard back from him.

So if anyone has any information as to Posner's claims of recording Boswell and Tague - once again thanks for sharing the information

perhaps emailing his attorney Mark Lane with your request will prompt an answer. Probably one you won't like.

Everybody needs to look at Dobson's last two childish posts, complete with so much name-twisting cuteness, it just makes you wanna pinch lil' ol' Blair's cheeks till they're beet red. He's just so adorable. ~yawn~

And yet it is me, Baron Von Painhausen, who Dobson says engages in "teenage antics".

The pot/kettle irony never ceases to flow from the JFK forums. Ya gotta love it.

Edited by David Von Pein

IOW, every argument that anyone makes in favor of some OTHER theory to explain the non-fatal wounds to JFK & JBC can always be amply countered by an argument that makes much more sense.

(See what I mean?)

Dave

I think Blair is way off in his nicknames for you. He should be calling you the Artful Dodger.

You have completely ignored the main point of my question, which is typical of an evasive person such as yourself; especially when cornered with a difficult question.

Now, once again, let us look at the x-ray:

Photo_hsca_ex_85.jpg

Enlarging this x-ray photo will help you to see that the radius bone (right side of right photo and same side as thumb) was not actually hit squarely by a bullet. In fact, the radius bone was hit more on the edge AWAY from the gap between the radius and ulna bones, yet somehow, CE 399 was able to pass BETWEEN the radius and the ulna. Did it put itself in reverse, back up two inches, and take another run at the gap between the bones?

As CE 399 did not fully penetrate and pass through the radius bone, and as this was never claimed by the WC, looking at this x-ray could only lead one to believe the bullet was stopped at the radius bone and either fell out in the limo or at the hospital.

bump just for Dave

Robert P.,

I've always been a bit confused and uncertain as to the exact "entry" and "exit" points regarding John B. Connally's wrist injuries. But we can never know the exact angle and the exact positioning of his wrist at the instant Bullet CE399 struck it. That forever will remain in the "unknowable" file.

But I think you're wrong when you said this:

But you cannot even begin to accept the notion that the bullet continued in a forward and downward direction and entered Connally's thigh?

What's your alternative, Bob? A second bullet hit Connally? There's no evidence of that whatsoever.

Dr. Robert Shaw even said, immediately after operating on JBC's chest wound, that he was probably hit by "one bullet", and then Shaw goes on to tell the press and the live television audience about the path the bullet likely took. And it's a path that aligns itself perfectly with the SBT -- Entering Connally's upper back....exiting his chest....striking the wrist (but not lodging in it)....and then striking the left thigh.

4 wounds. 1 single bullet. And spoken by Connally's chest surgeon on Day 1 (11/22/63).

The SBT fits the evidence (and Dr. Shaw's first-day press conference comments) to a tee.

Edited by David Von Pein