The Education Forum

After a terror Act, first ask if it is a False Flag

Some lyric from 'Outskirts' by Trampled by Turtles

Well you take from our schools to build a bigger bomb,
you tell us fiery lies about the course we're on.
And you'll kill all the world, and you'll reverse the sun,
and which would you sell first, your soul or your gun?

[Chorus:]
But I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold wind blowing,
but you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again.
While you're on smoky roads I'll be out in the sun,
where the trees still grow, where they count by one [?]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“It confirms some of our greatest fears that these attacks are likely to happen first in Europe and then quite possibly over here,” Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., the top Democrat on the Intelligence Committee, told ABC News.

Problem, reaction, solution.

Edited by Robert Mady

I support the right of all forum users to express their opinions, as I have a right to express mine. And in keeping with the forum policy to criticize the ideas, not the person:

I strongly and profoundly disagree with almost everything expressed thus far. I don't think this is a rational way to look at the world, a completely unrealistic fear and hatred, expressed with some truly offensive and incendiary descriptors. Completely wrong.

Stephen,

You write:

"I strongly and profoundly disagree with almost everything expressed thus far. I don't think this is a rational way to look at the world, a completely unrealistic fear and hatred, expressed with some truly offensive and incendiary descriptors. Completely wrong."

Is the idea of a "false flag attack" erroneous?

Does Robert Mady err to question the "Official Story" of what are reported to be terrorist or "extremist" attacks?

Just trying to understand what you believe is wrong. Thanks.

I'm not going to debate particulars. Re-read the posts. I'm rejecting that kind of thinking. The forum rules make it hard to be specific.

To answer your questions: false flag attacks occur, but not often. I think it's reasonable to question such a thing if the evidence substantially warrants it, unreasonable if it does not.

Most of it was wrong. Hyper-suspiciousness, mistrust of other people, implied motivations, rude descriptions. As I get older, my patience wears thinner. I said what I feel. Let's leave it at that.

Presented with minimal comment:

Footage referenced below has been tagged as a psyop on internet.

Versions presented here are different from the ones I saw at work earlier. Points made about lack of blood, whiter muzzle smoke indicating blank ammo, are less visible here than in closer framing that I saw previously. In that view, the policeman's reaction after head shot looked even less convincing. But that version has been disappeared from the 'net.

"We do not know. We were not there." -- William Faulkner on history.

Now we are there. We still do not know.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/01/mossad-attacks-paris.html

I do not endorse any conclusion made on this website - it is merely where I was able to obtain the video clip

Edited by David Andrews

I find nothing suspicious about the attacks or the police response to the attacks. We know there are lots of muslims in France. We know that many of them are sympathetic to extremists. I don't see why it should be a surprise that a few of them chose to conduct an attack of this nature. There is nothing about their attacks--including the attack of their friend upon the kosher grocery store--that suggests a degree of sophistication beyond what a couple of nobodies could cook up.

Stuff happens. People do stupid stuff. People kill and die for dumb reasons.

I see no reason to believe the last few days' events are part of some master plan.

I find nothing suspicious about the attacks

I found one thing immediately suspicious, but I know there could be a possible explanation. I've been trying to figure out how I could possibly leave my driver's license (my principle "identity card") in my car. (I don't drive a getaway car, just a car.) And I find it even more difficult to figure it out if I was deliberately trying to hide my identity (like with a mask covering my face), which would make me even more mindful than usual about any identification that I might have with me while preparing to abandon my vehicle.

But I guess I'm just too hyper-suspicious and distrustful of other people or I wouldn't be wondering about such stuff.

I find nothing suspicious about the attacks

I found one thing immediately suspicious, but I know there could be a possible explanation. I've been trying to figure out how I could possibly leave my driver's license (my principle "identity card") in my car. (I don't drive a getaway car, just a car.) And I find it even more difficult to figure it out if I was deliberately trying to hide my identity (like with a mask covering my face), which would make me even more mindful than usual about any identification that I might have with me while preparing to abandon my vehicle.

But I guess I'm just too hyper-suspicious and distrustful of other people or I wouldn't be wondering about such stuff.

I'm still waiting for more detail about that, Ron. The reports I've read said they found an "ID document" in the car. I take from this that it was not, in fact, a driver's license. If the brothers were planning to leave the country after the shooting, they may have had passports or birth certificates in their possession, and one of these may have fallen out of a jacket in the panic. But who knows?

I'm holding back judgment. But agree that someone's leaving his driver's license in a car is more than a bit curious, and cause to take a closer look.

Given that this is an education forum and in pursuit of that I suggest the following - to individuals or teams of individuals with an interest in this:

1. Conduct a study with an organized outreach to a national wide sample of law enforcement agencies and legal professionals on the subject of the frequencey

with with crimes and terror acts are each committed and the perpetrators leave behind actual evidence producing leads to their arrest.

2. Conduct a study of legal prosecutions in which an individual was actually framed for a crime and the nature of that evidence, how it was planted and how the

frame was ultimately detected regardless of the incriminating evidence.

3. Conduct a study of historically documented false flag actions....not speculative ones but ones that can be documented....and profile who launched them, with what

motive and the MO for how they were carried out.

If you do those things then you have some benchmarks to evaluate contemporary events...otherwise its pure speculation. Anomalies are always worthwhile pursuing

but unless you have some data to examine them all you are left with is speculation, some of it sensational and I suppose entertaining but not much more. It would be

good to see some actual research on these subjects since they are obviously relevant to several major crimes of the 1960's as well as current events and come up

repeatedly.

Robert, I don't know who you have in mind for "they" but I will assert that if you think there is no jihadi terrorism, that there is no jihadi social network and there is not a clear and present threat of fundamentalist terror attacks either sponsored or incited by that network then you are simply wrong. The thought that some mysterious "they" has to "sell" such a threat is just plain ridiculous.

You can hyper analyses photos all day long and it will not make that threat go away nor diminish it....I wish it would.

I've offered some suggestions for exposing true false flags in current events; I seriously doubt anybody will do the real work that would be required for that but I suspect my attitude is pretty much as clear as Stephen's so I'll just leave this thread for those who find some sort of value in it.

For anyone who wants to think a bit more deeply about the nature and consequences of the terror attacks in France I recommend the following essay:

https://medium.com/war-is-boring/what-i-learned-after-charlie-hebdo-f11d1a27e469

Edited by Larry Hancock