The Education Forum

Castro Figured out the JFK Case in 5 Days

John McAdams said that?

Well, that is that then.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well of course there is that fact that the CIA does not disclose employment of even full time, career officers who are on the payroll - David Morales being one example. So any statement

they might make about a source or a person of interest would be even more unlikely than that.

The CIA is one fine American institution. I don't why in the world the Founding Fathers didn't include it in the Constitution as our fourth branch of government. Thank God for Harry Truman.

Well, Ron, as you know Harry ended up regretting what he had done.

And he started writing about that regret about nine days after Kennedy was assassinated.

Well, Ron, as you know Harry ended up regretting what he had done.

And he started writing about that regret about nine days after Kennedy was assassinated.

So Truman "figured out the JFK case" in no more than nine days.

He could have waited a while to have his editorial published. I wonder if, by having it published right away, he was trying to send a message to certain others. And if so, to whom.

Ray Marcus, who discovered this stuff about Truman, has this idea:

Harry had generally figured out what happened.

But he understood that he could not be explicit about it.

So he decided to do what he thought was rather safe. Rail about all the nutty things the CIA was doing. Without directly relating it to the JFK case.

But Dulles understood what Harry was up to.

And he visited him at his home, trying to get him to retract.

To me, this episode is pretty indicative of Dulles's consciousness of guilt in the JFK case. And so I wrote about it at length in Destiny Betrayed.

Edited by James DiEugenio

The CIA is one fine American institution. I don't why in the world the Founding Fathers didn't include it in the Constitution as our fourth branch of government. Thank God for Harry Truman.

fourth branch? they would have done away with the other three

Ray Marcus, who discovered this stuff about Truman, has this idea:

Harry had generally figured out what happened.

But he understood that he could not be explicit about it.

So he decided to do what he thought was rather safe. Rail about all the nutty things the CIA was doing. Without directly relating it to the JFK case.

But Dulles understood what Harry was up to.

And he visited him at his home, trying to get him to retract.

To me, this episode is pretty indicative of Dulles's consciousness of guilt in the JFK case.

Good point.

And so I wrote about it at length in Destiny Betrayed.

This was a very interesting speech. It was especially interesting when he pointed out that the telescopic sight at that distance, and on a bolt action instead of an automatic rifle, would actually be a hindrance when trying to re-aim between shots.

And I read somewhere a few months back pointing out how silly it was to have three shells on the floor, since the third shell would not have been ejected had the shooter not been preparing for a fourth shot, which brings up the image of LHO seeing JFK's head explode and thinking "Ah, I might need one more to finish the job."