The Education Forum

Witnesses to LHO' posession of the MC rifle

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Trejo: you love the WC Report, like the Catholics love the Bible, the jews the Talmud and the Arabs the Koran ... you are a believer, not a thinker ,,, isn't it?

Karl,

No, you're mistaken.   I accept most of the WC testimony, because most of the WC witnesses were ordinary people, and they simply told the truth as they knew it, to the best of their recollection.   (It was a handicap that most witnesses were questioned by the WC many months after the events themselves.)

HOWEVER, there are actual fabricators inside the pages of the WC report, and the real challenge for JFK researchers is to learn which ones they are.

Most JFK researchers for the past 50 years have been guessing wrong.  They think Marina lied, or Ruth Paine lied, or Robert Oswald lied.

Few JFK researchers have dared to consider that the DPD police themselves killed JFK, and that those connected with them were the real conspirators, and were also the key perjurors in the WC report.

I myself suspect the following WC witnesses of conspiracy to murder JFK:  General Walker; Robert Alan Surrey; Bernie Weismann, Robert Klausse, Revilo P. Oliver, DPD Chief Jesse Curry; DPD Captain Will Fritz; Dallas Sheriff Bill Decker; Dallas FBI agents James Hosty and James Bookhout, Dallas SS agent Forrest Sorrels; Dallas Postmaster Harry Holmes; Deputy Buddy Walthers and various DPD officers and deputies.

Consequently, the WC testimony of this group of witnesses is, IMHO, full of lies.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo