The Education Forum

A Couple of Real Gems from the "Harvey and Lee" Website

2 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

Jim Hargrove writes:

<blockquote>Despite my many requests for people who think there is actual information at Mr. Parker's site about this subject to post the information here, they ALWAYS refuse to do so. Why is that?</blockquote>

Well, the obvious reason is that you're reading this on a website, and all you have to do is click on the link that has been provided for your convenience, and then you will be able to read the information for yourself.

Here's that link again:

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1500-one-more-attempt-at-those-darn-school-records

For some reason, Jim pretends not to understand the concept of posting something online and providing a link to it rather than rewriting the same thing over and over. Which is odd, since he has a website and posts links to it all the time.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I have no idea if marina is aware of it or not. If Marina met Webster it could be because she wanted to meet an American and move to the US. None of this proves she was a KGB informer or spoke English. 

Tracy,

please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was Oswald's idea to move back to the US, not Marina's.

And if she was intending to go to America, it would make sense for her to learn English, wouldn't it?

And about my other questions: I really wasn't trying to tease you I'm genuinely interested in your opinion. Because frankly I can't make any sense of the whole incident. The more I learn about Mexico City the more confused I become.

Just take your time and enjoy your vacation.

Update: One more thought - did Webster speak Russian? And if he didn't, how did he communicate with Marina? Or are you implying they never met and he made the whole story up? If so, how come that Marina had the address of the place where he was staying?

Edited by Mathias Baumann

38 minutes ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Tracy,

please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was Oswald's idea to move back to the US, not Marina's.

And if she was intending to go to America, it would make sense for her to learn English, wouldn't it?

And about my other questions: I really wasn't trying to tease you I'm genuinely interested in your opinion. Because frankly I can't make any sense of the whole incident. The more I learn about Mexico City the more confused I become.

Just take your time and enjoy your vacation.

Update: One more thought - did Webster speak Russian? And if he didn't, how did he communicate with Marina? Or are you implying they never met and he made the whole story up? If so, how come that Marina had the address of the place where he was staying?

First, we don't know if Marina met Webster or not-there is no conclusive proof. And no, I don't consider Russell's "interview" of Webster when he was confined to a nursing home proof. Here's the larger problem for you and Jim-there just isn't any proof Marina spoke English. In fact, we have any number of people that tell us she didn't. Have you read Titovets' book? of course, Jim will counter by saying Titovets is KGB. And so are the dozens of others I guess that would say the same thing and must also be KGB. On Mexico City, I don't remember the original question but if LHO was impersonated it was by an intelligence agency for the purpose of gathering information on what he was up to. The CIA is known to have used such operations (Morley, p. 155).

Edited by W. Tracy Parnell

3 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

For some reason, Jim pretends not to understand the concept of posting something online and providing a link to it rather than rewriting the same thing over and over. Which is odd, since he has a website and posts links to it all the time.

Isn't it amazing that not one H&L critic on this forum has demonstrated the courage to explain, in his own words, how school records could indicate Oswald attended classes simultaneously in New Orleans and New York City?  They always point somewhere else for an "explanation."

Why are they afraid to go on the record and put the information here, where it cannot be altered or disappeared without a trace?  Why?  But apparently none of them have the courage to do it.  Watch... no one dares to do it!

As to Oswald's Russian skills while still in the Marines ....

Marines stationed at MACS-9 in California knew that "Lee Harvey Oswald" could "read, write, and speak Russian," BEFORE HIS TRIP TO THE USSR.  For example, here's Donald Lewis's affidavit, which states that it was "common knowledge" that Oswald knew Russian:

Lewis.jpg

James Bothelo testified to the WC that "Oswald subscribed to a newspaper printed in Russian, which I believe he said was printed in San Francisco.  It was common knowledge that Oswald had taught himself to speak Russian."  Here's a Russian language newspaper printed in San Francisco....

russzh.jpg

Kerry Thornley said, "I knew he was subscribing to Pravda or a Russian newspaper of some kind from Moscow." Here's an image of a page from Pravda:

Pionerskaja-pravda_06.03.1953_1.jpg

Rosaleen Quinn said she spoke for two hours in Russian with "Lee Harvey Oswald" during a date with him.  In a military Russian language exam, Oswald got two more questions right than wrong.  According to Sandy, Vincent Bugliosi wrote, "His marks were rated 'poor' in all categories. However, since the test was designed to assess the proficiency of native speakers and students at the military's rigorous language schools, .... his grades were not that bad."

On this forum, Mr. Bojczuk would like readers to believe that Oswald learned Russian on his own, and "perhaps with some help from an officer in his unit who was interested in Russian and used to 'talk about it' with Oswald occasionally."  Does any open-minded reader of this thread actually believe ANYONE, particularly a full-time soldier in his spare time without professional help, could learn the Russian language in the way Mr. Bojczuk describes?

How 'bout offering an explanation that makes sense?

Edited by Jim Hargrove

3 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

Lee Harvey Oswald had a basic knowledge of Russian in February 1959, just as you might expect of a native English speaker who was in the early stages of learning Russian.

Oswald, however, was supposed to have been a native speaker of Russian, according to the holy book of the 'Harvey and Lee and Marguerite and Marguerite' cult. How does Jim reconcile those two contradictory pieces of information?

They don't contradict. Rather, Jeremy fumbles around in the dark because he hasn't spent the time necessary to understand the theory.

The theory is that Russian speaking HARVEY immigrated to the United States when he was in about the 4th grade. And that would explain why Oswald would pass the Russian Test -- designed for native speakers, according to Bugliosi -- with poor scores. He spoke at a 4th grade level.

(At least that's my understanding of the theory.)

1 hour ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

First, we don't know if Marina met Webster or not-there is no conclusive proof. And no, I don't consider Russell's "interview" of Webster when he was confined to a nursing home proof. Here's the larger problem for you and Jim-there just isn't any proof Marina spoke English. In fact, we have any number of people that tell us she didn't. Have you read Titovets' book? of course, Jim will counter by saying Titovets is KGB. And so are the dozens of others I guess that would say the same thing and must also be KGB. On Mexico City, I don't remember the original question but if LHO was impersonated it was by an intelligence agency for the purpose of gathering information on what he was up to. The CIA is known to have used such operations (Morley, p. 155).

Tracy,

I agree with you. And I guess we all know who used such operations - David Attlee Phillips. The same Phillips who was involved with anti-FPCC operations and the Cuban Student Council at the time of Oswald's strange actions in New Orleans. And the same Phillips who lied about the tapes of the phone call being routinely destroyed and the same Philips who endorsed Alvarado's phony story.

My hunch is that Phillips might also have been behind the phony radio debate between Oswald, Butler and Bringuier. That was most certainly designed specifically to discredit the FPCC, there's no doubt in my mind.

Does that mean Phillips masterminded the assassination? Maybe, maybe not. But I find it very supicious that all that happened SHORTLY BEFORE Oswald was taken off the FBI's watch list, which again happened SHORTLY BEFORE he got the job at the book depository and rented a room under a false name? Do you really think that all these are just random, unrelated events?

There's another point I think is often overlooked. I don't think Oswald could have learned he was off the list. So why would he try to assassinate the President of the United States with a crappy WWII rifle if he still believed he was being monitored by the FBI? We know he was scared to death by the FBI (or at least pretended to be so). That doesn't make sense, does it?

And about Marina: So how did she got hold of Webster's address if they didn't know each other?

Edited by Mathias Baumann

On 8/22/2017 at 5:46 AM, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

It has been suggested that both Vincent Bugliosi (in Reclaiming History) and John Armstrong (in Harvey and Lee) claimed that Oswald passed the marines Russian test. I've been through both books, and haven't yet found a reference in either book to that effect. Armstrong writes only (on p.225) that:

<blockquote>On February 25, Harvey [sic] Oswald took a Russian language exam... Test results showed that Oswald scored poorly on the exam.</blockquote>

FWIW, on page 5 of Harvey & Lee, Armstrong wrote:

"According to the Warren Commission, Oswald left Japan and reported for duty
at the Marine Corps Air Facility in Santa Ana, California, in December 1958. A month
later he took, and passed, a military language exam in the Russian language."

38 minutes ago, Mathias Baumann said:

I agree with you. And I guess we all know who used such operations - David Attlee Phillips. The same Phillips who was involved with anti-FPCC operations and the Cuban Student Council at the time of Oswald's strange actions in New Orleans. And the same Phillips who lied about the tapes of the phone call being routinely destroyed and the same Philips who endorsed Alvarado's phony story.

Absolutely! A likely chain of command from Phillips to Jack Ruby can be demonstrated quite easily. The cut-out involved Gordon McLendon, KLIF radio founder and a former Naval Intelligence officer who was a close friend and confidant of David Atlee Phillips.

Ruby called McLendon’s unlisted phone number the day of the assassination. He was overheard that very afternoon saying he could be reached at KLIF. He continued writing letters to McLendon even from prison.

In 1975 McLendon and David Atlee Phillips formed the Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO). The two men had known one another since childhood. And it was Phillips who was spotted by Antonio Veciana talking to LEE Oswald at the Southland building in Dallas in the summer of 1963. And so we are starring at a possible direct chain of command from CIA’s David Atlee Phillips to former intel officer Gordon McLendon to McLendon’s close friend Jack Ruby.

Small world!

21 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Because he was an old man in a nursing home when Russell talked to him and we don't even know if he was in his right mind and/or misremembering things he may have been coached to say.

Nor do you know that he wasn't in his right mind.  Such vacuous assertions can be used in either direction, and in both have no validity.

On 8/22/2017 at 7:23 AM, Jim Hargrove said:

People who attempt to debunk the obvious fact that school records show "Lee Harvey Oswald" attended school simultaneously in New York City and New Orleans usually provide a link to a private website run by Greg Parker.  Despite my many requests for people who think there is actual information at Mr. Parker's site about this subject to post the information here, they ALWAYS refuse to do so.

Why is that? 

5 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

Well, the obvious reason is that you're reading this on a website, and all you have to do is click on the link that has been provided for your convenience, and then you will be able to read the information for yourself.

Here's that link again:

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1500-one-more-attempt-at-those-darn-school-records

And the obvious reason you guys won't actually use what is at that link to debunk Oswald simultaneously attending two schools is that it DOESN'T debunk it. It doesn't explain it.

So whenever Jim presents the evidence, all you guys do is post that link. The link that proves nothing.

5 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

And neither he nor his converts ever bothered to explain  the school record "what are the odds" comparison  I posted earlier.

I couldn't see that you were making a point.

If you post it again and make your point clear, I will study it.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Sure, Tracy.  Just like he has a talent for making evidence in the WC Report show Oswald attending two schools simultaneously. LOL

I would try this. I would take your "evidence" for two Oswalds to the US Congress, an investigative journalist such as Morley, or any other official or person in authority and see how far you get. You will be laughed at.  I have said this before and I'll say it again. Perhaps I am wrong and there was a conspiracy in JFK case and that fact will be proven. If it is fine-so be it. But I can tell you this with 100 percent certainty. The "Harvey & Lee" theory is a load of nonsense. I would bet my life, my house and all my belongings on that fact. But I can't stop people from believing it (or claiming to). I can only try to point them in the right direction.

2 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Absolutely! A likely chain of command from Phillips to Jack Ruby can be demonstrated quite easily. The cut-out involved Gordon McLendon, KLIF radio founder and a former Naval Intelligence officer who was a close friend and confidant of David Atlee Phillips.

Ruby called McLendon’s unlisted phone number the day of the assassination. He was overheard that very afternoon saying he could be reached at KLIF. He continued writing letters to McLendon even from prison.

In 1975 McLendon and David Atlee Phillips formed the Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO). The two men had known one another since childhood. And it was Phillips who was spotted by Antonio Veciana talking to LEE Oswald at the Southland building in Dallas in the summer of 1963. And so we are starring at a possible direct chain of command from CIA’s David Atlee Phillips to former intel officer Gordon McLendon to McLendon’s close friend Jack Ruby.

Small world!

Sounds like Jim has the assassination plot all figured out. Time to take this to Morley and get exposure in the national media. Oh that's right-while Morley has wandered over to the conspiracy side to some degree, he hasn't totally lost touch with reality. He would say something like "What's your theory" and when he heard the ramblings of John Armstrong he would beat a hasty retreat as will anyone living in the real world.

4 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Small world!

Jim,

That is highly interesting. What is your source for that?

Do you know if Phillips might have been involved in setting up the radio debate between Oswald and Bringuier?