The Education Forum

J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth"

1 hour ago, Ray Mitcham said:

George, this a photo of two guys who lived in the same town in the U.K. who had no relationship with each other anddoppleganger_zps8itpyj15.jpgwho accidentally bumped into each other  at a supermarket.

And when they are not dressed alike and do not have their hair cut alike and are not wearing identical glasses and with a different camera angle you would find they would not look that much alike. This is just one of those dumb things people put on the Internet and everyone believes for whatever reason. There have never been in the history of the world two unrelated people who look like twins without pulling this kind of trickery. And there has never been two boys who could be predicted to look alike several years later especially when they did not look alike at one point in time. It is impossible and anyone that says otherwise is spreading disinformation.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical answer from you, Tracy. The only thing they changed was the clothing they were wearing. (This, at the request of the newspaper, which  took the photograph.)

Their  hair, beards and specs were their normal accoutrements. 

The only trickery is in your own mind. Because it goes against your argument that there are doppelgängers for most people in this world, (I myself have a doppleganger, (poor man) who lives about seven miles from me, I have never met him but my friends have often asked what I was doing in his village.)

Edited by Ray Mitcham

8 minutes ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Typical answer from you, Tracy. The only thing they changed was the clothing they were wearing. (This, at the request of the newspaper, which  took the photograph.)

Their  hair, beards and specs were their normal accoutrements. 

The only trickery is in your own mind. Because it goes against your argument that there are doppelgängers for most people in this world, (I myself have a doppleganger, (poor man) who lives about seven miles from me, I have never met him but my friends have often asked what I was doing in his village.)

Let's stick to H&L:

A comprehensive photo analysis, also done by the HSCA, is another solid proof that the Armstrong theory is bogus. Unfortunately, most of the photos selected for analysis by the committee were of “Harvey” since their work was not done to specifically refute Armstrong. However, a December, 1956, photo which is supposed to be “Lee”, per Armstrong, was compared with several photos of “Harvey” and the HSCA photo panel proved using morphological data that the photos were of the same individual. (HSCA Photo Analysis)

Now speaking of predictable, I can tell you what Ray or Jim or whoever will say next-the HSCA was in on it.

Edited by W. Tracy Parnell

10 minutes ago, Ray Mitcham said:

(I myself have a doppleganger, (poor man) who lives about seven miles from me, I have never met him but my friends have often asked what I was doing in his village.)

Why don't you do us all a favor Ray. Go get a photo of your twin and then take a photo of yourself. Then see if you can cut the photos in half and put them together to make a new photo that will fool everybody here.

My memory let me down about how the above two guys met. I have retraced my steps and this is the story I remember.

http://www.npr.org/2015/04/05/397601823/man-retires-moves-discovers-his-doppelganger

Re- Let's get stick  to H& L, just ignore the doppleganger effect.:D

I'd rather you not do what you normally do, and try to guess what I and others are going to do. It stinks of arrogance.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

2 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Why don't you do us all a favor Ray. Go get a photo of your twin and then take a photo of yourself. Then see if you can cut the photos in half and put them together to make a new photo that will fool everybody here.

Don't you know the difference between twin and a doppelgänger, Tracy? Why don't you do us a favour, and stop these stupid comments?

Just now, Ray Mitcham said:

Don't you know the difference between twin and a doppelgänger, Tracy? Why don't you do us a favour, and stop these stupid comments?

The point is they are saying that there were two boys who the CIA somehow found. These two boys at one point in time didn't look that much alike. One was taller and husky. One was shorter and looked like he had been in a concentration camp. Yet they selected these boys for a project whose ultimate goal wasn't even known. And somehow the CIA knew that these boys would grow up to look enough alike to put their photos together and make a new ID that would fool everybody. How likely does that seem?

I don't know why people here keep talking about Harvey and Lee looking like twins. Fraternal twins maybe. But not identical.

The only way one could be mistaken for the other is 1) if you don't see them both at the same time, and 2) if you don't know either one well. That is to say, if you haven't looked at one or the other many times before.

If Lovelady had a little more hair on top, I think he'd look as much like Harvey or Lee as they look like each other.

And forget the HSCA testing. The only things you can trust them for are things that go against the official story. Everything else is suspect.

21 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I don't know why people here keep talking about Harvey and Lee looking like twins. Fraternal twins maybe. But not identical.

The only way one could be mistaken for the other is 1) if you don't see them both at the same time, and 2) if you don't know either one well. That is to say, if you haven't looked at one or the other many times before.

If Lovelady had a little more hair on top, I think he'd look as much like Harvey or Lee as they look like each other.

And forget the HSCA testing. The only things you can trust them for are things that go against the official story. Everything else is suspect.

As I predicted, Sandy says the HSCA scientific evidence was fake. But what else can he say? And my other question remains-hoe do you put together two photos of men who are not identical twins and fool people with it?

1 hour ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

The point is they are saying that there were two boys who the CIA somehow found. These two boys at one point in time didn't look that much alike. One was taller and husky. One was shorter and looked like he had been in a concentration camp. Yet they selected these boys for a project whose ultimate goal wasn't even known. And somehow the CIA knew that these boys would grow up to look enough alike to put their photos together and make a new ID that would fool everybody. How likely does that seem?

Whether it's likely or not, is immaterial. I posted the photo of the two guys to show  that what George said was correct. You are now changing your story to say that they are not identical. Nobody ever said they were. 

Just because it doesn't agree with your ideas, Tracy,  tough.

2 minutes ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Whether it's likely or not, is immaterial. I posted the photo of the two guys to show  that what George said was correct. You are now changing your story to say that they are not identical. Nobody ever said they were. 

Just because it doesn't agree with your ideas, Tracy,  tough.

As far as H&L they are identical when the theory requires it and non-identical when it better fits the theory. As far as the photo you posted, I stand by my comment that nobody would think these were identical twins or twins of any kind. Things like the ears would give it away. That is just something for newspapers and websites to use to fill up space.

13 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

As far as H&L they are identical when the theory requires it and non-identical when it better fits the theory. As far as the photo you posted, I stand by my comment that nobody would think these were identical twins or twins of any kind. Things like the ears would give it away. That is just something for newspapers and websites to use to fill up space.

Tracy, are you incapable of reading what people post? Nobody said that the two guys, whose photo I posted, were twins. I said they were dopplegangers, which means they were "lookalikes".

You're the one who is insisting that the two Oswalds must be twins- nobody else. Capisce?

Edited by Ray Mitcham

W Tracy

We finally agree on something. Thus we have basis for agrument because if we didn´t agree on something we couldn´t argue, right?

There were two men who look alike to a degree (somewhat) in Dealey Plaza the day JFK was killed.

In fact they look alike to the point that 4 people think they saw the real Oswald get into a rambler on Elm Street minutes after the assassination. But it couldn´t have been the real Oswald because he was a few blocks away trying to catch a bus or cab to go to his apartment.

Agree or disagree?

1 minute ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Tracy, are you incapable of reading what people post? Nobody said that the two guys, whose photo I posted were twins. I said they were dopplegangers, which means they were lookalikes.

You're the one who is insisting that the two Oswalds must be twins- nobody else.

But if two men are not twins, how do you put their photos together and make a new ID? Or are you saying you are not defending H&L?