The Education Forum

J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth"

12 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Prove that she had bad credit or prove some other reason why she could not get a loan. To the H&L crowd she gets a loan so she must be CIA. No other explanation.

That crack about the CIA is really a cheap shot Parnell. My comment on your observation only questioned how easy it was to get a loan back then. And that was it.

You have to do things like show income. For obvious reasons.

Now, of course, if you were good friends with the guy at the bank, and he knew of your income and you banked there awhile, then yeah, I imagine it was easy.  But I don't get that impression about Marguerite.  Does anyone else?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

You have to do things like show income. For obvious reasons.

Now, of course, if you were good friends with the guy at the bank, and he knew of your income and you banked there awhile, then yeah, I imagine it was easy.  But I don't get that impression about Marguerite.  Does anyone else?

Right.

But then where would Marguerite get the down payment money for the next house she bought? Not from renting the first house out. Remember, that money goes to pay the mortgage on the first house, property taxes, repairs, etc. Also, would the the bank be inclined to give another mortgage to a low income person with only a one or two year track record? I don't think so.

I just learned that the Two Oswalds notion has a long and rich history. I just read this fascinating thread, in which, it is shown that Jim Garrison (JG) was already, apparently, treating it as a foregone conclusion.

"The facts are these: On a Sunday morning JG called me at my Mill Valley home. He was staying at an airport hotel in Los Angeles and wanted me to catch a plane so we could "brainstorm" some things. One of them, it turned out, was the variance in height between the "Oswald" in the Soviet Union and the American one. As I was prepasring to fly back to San Francisco, JG asked if I would accompany Boxley, who was with him, on some interviews the ffollowing day. I agreed to go along because it is desirable to have two on interviews and there was no one else available in Los Angeles."

P.6 http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/5333-angel-murgado-angelo-kennedy/&page=6

9 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

I just learned that the Two Oswalds notion has a long and rich history. I just read this fascinating thread, in which, it is shown that Jim Garrison (JG) was already, apparently, treating it as a foregone conclusion.

"The facts are these: On a Sunday morning JG called me at my Mill Valley home. He was staying at an airport hotel in Los Angeles and wanted me to catch a plane so we could "brainstorm" some things. One of them, it turned out, was the variance in height between the "Oswald" in the Soviet Union and the American one. As I was prepasring to fly back to San Francisco, JG asked if I would accompany Boxley, who was with him, on some interviews the ffollowing day. I agreed to go along because it is desirable to have two on interviews and there was no one else available in Los Angeles."

P.6 http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/5333-angel-murgado-angelo-kennedy/&page=6

You’re right, Michael.  Profound questions about Two Oswalds have been part of JFK assassination conspiracy research almost since the beginning.  For example, one of the most highly regarded of the early Warren Commission critics was Sylvia Meagher.  Her book, Accessories After the Fact, was published in 1967.

Senator Richard S. Schweiker, then a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, reviewed Meaher’s book this way.  “By far the most meticulous and compelling indictment of the Warren Commission Report ever made.  The significance of this book cannot be overstated.”

Accessories After the Fact has a whole section devoted to Two Oswalds.  Here is the start of it:

Meagher.jpg?dl=0

As you say, Jim Garrison understood a great deal about the two Oswalds.  One caution though is that his aide Bill Boxley, as Jim Di reminded me a few years ago, turned out to be a plant, though a very skilled one.

12 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

W Tracy

There were two Oswalds in Dealey Plaza the day Kennedy was killed.

Armstrong attempts to explain how two Oswalds existed. 

Discrediting Armstrong doesn´t take away from the fact that two Oswalds existed.

So you have your own two Oswald theory George?

W. Tracy

It´s not that Armstrong´s theory is garbage, it´s all about no two Oswalds. At least it´s out in the open. You will say anything to discredit Armstrong as long as it helps your theory that there was only one Oswald.

If I tell you that there were two Oswalds you´ll blindly go after my logic and try to discredit it.

So what ever I say about why I believe there were two Oswalds is not good enough for you. Eventhough there is strong evidence that indicates that there were two Oswalds in Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination.

1 hour ago, George Sawtelle said:

W. Tracy So what ever I say about why I believe there were two Oswalds is not good enough for you. Even though there is strong evidence that indicates that there were two Oswalds in Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination.

And two Oswalds SIMULTANEOUSLY in and around Dallas in the five or six weeks before the assassination.

And two Oswalds SIMULTANEOUSLY in the USSR and New Orleans, Louisiana in 1960 and 1961.

And two Oswalds SIMULTANEOUSLY in Atsugi, Japan and Ping-Tung, North Taiwan in 1958.

And two Oswalds SIMULTANEOUSLY in PS 44 in New York City and Beauregard JHS in New Orleans in 1953

And two Oswalds SIMULTANEOUSLY in 1947, in and around 101 San Saba in Tarrant County, Texas.

And, of course, two Oswalds in the U.S. Marine corps everywhere you look.

W. Tracy

Putting aside Armstrong´s work on the two Oswalds, let me ask you this:

Do you believe that there could be two men, not related by blood, that look so much alike that they could pass for twins, and that happen to live in the same country?

Of course the answer is yes.

Furthermore, is it possible that there could have been a man who resembled Oswald to the point that he could pass for Oswald´s twin, a man unknown to Oswald?

Knowing the answer to both questions, the next logical step is looking at the evidence that supports two Oswalds.

As you look for evidence of two Oswalds, forget about Armstrong´s work.

8 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

W. Tracy

Do you believe that there could be two men, not related by blood, that look so much alike that they could pass for twins, and that happen to live in the same country?

Furthermore, is it possible that there could have been a man who resembled Oswald to the point that he could pass for Oswald´s twin, a man unknown to Oswald?

Knowing the answer to both questions, the next logical step is looking at the evidence that supports two Oswalds.

George, this a photo of two guys who lived in the same town in the U.K. who had no relationship with each other anddoppleganger_zps8itpyj15.jpgwho accidentally bumped into each other  at a supermarket.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

9 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

W. Tracy

George, the answer to all your questions is no. And yes, before anyone posts a bunch a silly photos with people dressed alike and so on,  I am aware that there are people that look somewhat alike. But not enough to pass for twins in real life situations. And I'll tell you something else. I know for a fact that it is impossible to find two boys who you can determine will grow up to look identical later on, especially when at one point in time they don't look very much alike at all. I'll tell you this-the number of people who thought they saw an "Oswald" and really did is less than five (I won't say what I think the number was). The remainder were mistaken as we know happens during a high profile case.