The Education Forum

Kennedy assassination and the mystery man

Allen Dulles - CEO of Kennedy assassination

David Philips - Responsible for primary patsy, secondary patsy and Oswald look alike

William Harvey - Responsible for teams of assassins in Dealey Plaza

Mystery man - Responsible for support of coup by US army

The mystery man was the most powerful man in the USA in 1963. Talbot names Dulles, Harvey and Angleton as key members of the plot to kill Kennedy. I believe he leaves out one important member who assured Dulles of the army's support for the coup. Who was the mystery man?

4 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

Talbot names Dulles, Harvey and Angleton as key members of the plot to kill Kennedy. I believe he leaves out one important member who assured Dulles of the army's support for the coup. Who was the mystery man?

George,

I don't know if you have a specific person in mind with your post, but if there was a military presence in a coup or a plot, it would have to be someone who could assure the others that the army would have command and control of the civilian population in the event of a domestic upheaval. A while back I was reading about the Cloverleaf Exercises that were conducted in the 1950's and 60's. Control of the civilian population in the event of a large scale emergency like a nuclear attack was a component of those military exercises.

If there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK, and that conspiracy was domestic in nature, should that ever get out, you can rest assured that the civilian population would be pretty upset.

Intertwined with this would be the Continuity of Government (COG) studies done by Peter Dale Scott, et.al.

This is an interesting article:    http://www.globalresearch.ca/state-of-emergency-and-continuity-of-government-what-is-the-real-reason-the-government-is-spying-on-americans/5338508

My two cents.

Steve Thomas

General Lansdale?

or perhaps Colonel Jack Crichton US Army reserves, head of the 488th reserve Army Intelligence unit in Dallas, the unit that manned the underground COG bunker?

Edited by Paul Brancato

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

George,

I don't know if you have a specific person in mind with your post, but if there was a military presence in a coup or a plot, it would have to be someone who could assure the others that the army would have command and control of the civilian population in the event of a domestic upheaval. A while back I was reading about the Cloverleaf Exercises that were conducted in the 1950's and 60's. Control of the civilian population in the event of a large scale emergency like a nuclear attack was a component of those military exercises.

If there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK, and that conspiracy was domestic in nature, should that ever get out, you can rest assured that the civilian population would be pretty upset.

Intertwined with this would be the Continuity of Government (COG) studies done by Peter Dale Scott, et.al.

This is an interesting article:    http://www.globalresearch.ca/state-of-emergency-and-continuity-of-government-what-is-the-real-reason-the-government-is-spying-on-americans/5338508

My two cents.

Steve Thomas

I've got a bad opinion of Global Research. How much do you know of Michel Chussodovsky?

5 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

David Philips - Responsible for primary patsy, secondary patsy and Oswald look alike

The mystery man was the most powerful man in the USA in 1963. Talbot names Dulles, Harvey and Angleton as key members of the plot to kill Kennedy. I believe he leaves out one important member who assured Dulles of the army's support for the coup. Who was the mystery man?

George - in my opinion you are close. Does CEO indicate that you think Dulles organized the conspiracy without getting a green light to do so from someone like David Rockefeller or Harriman?

Harvey and Phillips I agree. How did Harvey organize the actual shooters? Inotherwords, who was his contact that actually hired the kill team?

Jack Crichton is overlooked, too often.  

6 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

Paul wonders if the Army support man is Lansdale (actually General, USAF).  This assumes that the support man is a lower-ranking liaison between the planners and higher-ranking officers in the Army (and other services?)

Fletcher Prouty cites Lansdale as CIA's man in the USAF and the East Asian theater.

So if we have a cabal of Dulles, Phillips, Harvey, Lansdale, and perhaps Angleton - do we not have "the CIA" and not "rogue agents"?  It seems like a partners' meeting at a firm, and not a "rogue" operation.  If you factor in Helms and Hunt and Morales, well...that's quite a lot of rogues at or near the top.  This is not much like Clay Shaw and Dave Ferrie gossiping at mens' parties.

Prouty believed that Lansdale managed/orchestrated Dallas, and I tend to agree with that. It was certainly within Lansdale's forte, and he would certainly have the right connections and known the right people. And Lansdale was Dulles' guy, so......

Prouty said that the important part of the CIA is the word "Agency". An agency does the work/job that a client/s bring to it. 

Edited by Roger DeLaria

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

Paul wonders if the Army support man is Lansdale (actually General, USAF).  This assumes that the support man is a lower-ranking liaison between the planners and higher-ranking officers in the Army (and other services?)

Fletcher Prouty cites Lansdale as CIA's man in the USAF and the East Asian theater.

So if we have a cabal of Dulles, Phillips, Harvey, Lansdale, and perhaps Angleton - do we not have "the CIA" and not "rogue agents"?  It seems like a partners' meeting at a firm, and not a "rogue" operation.  If you factor in Helms and Hunt and Morales, well...that's quite a lot of rogues at or near the top.  This is not much like Clay Shaw and Dave Ferrie gossiping at mens' parties.

Indeed. If McCone was out the loop, does that make it 'rogue'? If it was not run through normal channels, it would be understandable. 

If Army is interpreted as Military overall and you step up a level from Lansdale to someone who Might be entrusted with knowledge to ensure that aspect was controlled for say a Harriman or David Rockefeller you might consider General Curtis Le May.  Conveniently out of pocket, maybe out of the country over the border in Canada at the time of the assassination.  Yet reportedly in Bethesda at the autopsy.  Hated JFK.  Had wanted a reason for a first strike nuclear attack on the ruskie's for years.  He could have guaranteed any necessary air strikes world wide at a minimum.  Dr. Strangelove meets Seven Day's in May.

What ever happened regarding the missing Air force One tapes.  Were they communicating with him?

http://jfkfacts.org/a-note-on-curtis-lemays-actions-on-nov-22/

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-air-force-one-radio-tapes-update.html

Edited by Ron Bulman

4 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

If Army is interpreted as Military overall and you step up a level from Lansdale to someone who Might be entrusted with knowledge to ensure that aspect was controlled for say a Harriman or David Rockefeller you might consider General Curtis Le May. 

Ron,

You might also consider Lyman Lemnitzer. 

http://www.progressivepress.com/blog-entry/50-years-after-jfk-murder-finger-finally-points-pentagon-chief-lemnitzer

Steve Thomas

"Rogue agents" would be the CIA's limited hang-out if it had been necessary. The higher-ups at Langley could say, "We don't know exactly who they are but we know that they're out there. This kind of crap comes with the territory."

11 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Indeed. If McCone was out the loop, does that make it 'rogue'? If it was not run through normal channels, it would be understandable. 

I was going to say, was this a "rogue op" strictly to give McCone plausible deniability?  May not have worked with RFK.

I know of another rogue op like this.  Fifty years ago today, a partnership called The Beatles did a side project under the name Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.  Fooled nobody.

If the hit team is CIA-oriented (Mob, Cubans, Corsicans, Prouty's hit team in Greece, Harvey's Euro hit team), then it is done through "normal channels."

Edited by David Andrews

Eisenhower was interviewed the day of the assassination. If memory serves me the interview took place in Wash DC at about 5 pm approximately three hours after the assassination.

Two things stand out.

1. Ike called Oswald a pychopath. He didn't refer to him directly but it was understood that was what he meant. It appears Ike convicted Oswald without knowing all the evidence.

2. Speaking to the American people Ike asked for calm. He was afraid of riots in the streets. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Lemnitzer, Lansdale, Le May, someone held sway that day over or within the military.  Something I've not seen mentioned anywhere in a while;  U S army soldiers were prepared and ready to leave Fort Hood, North of Austin early that morning to protect their Commander in Chief that day in Dallas.  This was not unusual, pictures and I believe video can be or used to could be found on the internet of armed soldiers in parade dress lining parade routes facing the crowds in previous JFK parades.  Someone ordered these soldiers to stand down.  Their immediate commander was incensed and protested, he was ordered to stand down himself.  From memory, maybe even as far back as Crossfire 1.  I'm not making it up or dreaming.  

13 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Lemnitzer, Lansdale, Le May, someone held sway that day over or within the military.  Something I've not seen mentioned anywhere in a while;  U S army soldiers were prepared and ready to leave Fort Hood, North of Austin early that morning to protect their Commander in Chief that day in Dallas.  This was not unusual, pictures and I believe video can be or used to could be found on the internet of armed soldiers in parade dress lining parade routes facing the crowds in previous JFK parades.  Someone ordered these soldiers to stand down.  Their immediate commander was incensed and protested, he was ordered to stand down himself.  From memory, maybe even as far back as Crossfire 1.  I'm not making it up or dreaming.  

In Oliver Stone's JFK, during the Mr. X scene, Mr. X(based on Prouty), someone called the unit commander(Col. Reich?) and told them to stand down. Mr. X said "Who could have made that call? That call could have come from someone like my commander Gen. Y(Lansdale). 

Could Lansdale have made that call? Is there any kind of record of a call? No one seems to know. No surprise on that one.

Edited by Roger DeLaria