The Education Forum

WHEN does Oswald crystallize into the patsy?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

An interesting proponent of releasing the assassination files early:..

<snip>

Jason,

Ex-General Walker, IMHO, was proud of his role in the JFK assassination, and did not fear being exposed about it.  He truly believed he did the right thing, and that JFK was in cahoots with Khrushchev and Castro.  

Walker was, after all, a dedicated JBS member.

IMHO, General Walker was behind every single leak of his name to the newspapers with regard to JFK and Oswald.   The German newspaper, the DMN, the National Enquirer, all of it.   Walker was the leaker, because he wanted to be known.  He wanted the credit.  (His accomplices, however, would waste anybody who talked too much.)

Also, General Walker was always paranoid about the "second shooter" who tried to kill him on April 10, 1963.  He was sure there was a second shooter, and that the second shooter was still at large, and was still gunning for him.  

This was first exposed in volume 1 of the WC volumes, in the testimony of Marina Oswald's business manager, James Herbert Martin.   Walker sent an envoy to talk to Marina Oswald about it.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

19 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Jason,

Harry Dean regards Paul Trejo as a crook, a thief and a xxxx.

I have personally inquired of Harry Dean on a particular question, and his answer was as as straight-forward and clear as one can hope for; and that answer jibed, technically and legally, with historical suppositions.

Paul Trejo is not held, in any manner, with respect by Harry Dean. In fact, it is because of Paul Trejo's crooked, false, inaccurate and self-serving use of Harry Dean's story that Harry's story is held to such difficult scrutiny.

I am an admirer of Harry's occasional recollections and poetry on this forum.

I feel bad that he, and we, have to suffer the presence, on this forum, of Paul Trejo.

Michael,

The only dispute that Harry Dean and I ever shared was over his naming of the LDS as a part of the JFK conspiracy.

I dispute that to this very day.

Other than that, I accept everything that Harry Dean has ever told to me personally, and over years of sharing friendly email.  

It was Harry Dean who introduced me to Dr. Jeff Caufield.

I sincerely doubt, Michael, that you ever spoke with Harry Dean.  

I'd like to hear Harry Dean HIMSELF repeat what you claim he said -- if you don't mind.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

It was an answer to Mike re; FPCC asking if I knew a federal agent, I

think his last name was North?  when I was an officer of Chicago

FPCC. My answer was that agent was no doubt working against

FPCC in Latin american and Canada efforts to destroy FPCC,

and that agent was not known to me. This was a post under FPCC

on E. Forum recently.

Harry - address the question please. Is Michael Clark correct when he asserts that you called Paul Trejo a crook, a thief, and a xxxx?

15 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Harry - address the question please. Is Michael Clark correct when he asserts that you called Paul Trejo a crook, a thief, and a xxxx?

Paul B.,

You just saw Harry Dean reply NO! to your question.   Do you really need more?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Me? No. I then queried him about whether he talked with Michael Clark. His answer was not understood so I asked again. I guess his answer is that the only communication he had with him was on a previous thread. 

Is it not obvious to you that I asked him these questions because I found Michael's statement questionable? He didn't say definitively 'no' until I repeated the question. I proceeded from there because I wanted an answer on the record as to whether he ever communicated with Michael Clark. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

22 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Harry - did you talk with forum member Michael Clark?

I brought off-forum talk to the forum.

I should not have done that.

My direct question to Harry, was on a forum post.

The fact that we will not name names, here, is a testament of the fear that endures.

I have been scolded appropriately.

Paul Trejo's use of the death notice, the RIP thread, of a highly-regarded forum member (BM) to further his Walker bunkumemt, will continue to drive me to a contempt for him. 

Sorry, I Can't let that go. Paul never apologized. He is a Bot.

Paul Trejo is a loud incessant, prevaricating bot.