The Education Forum

Sarah Stanton spoke to Oswald, holding a Coke, near stairway shortly before witnessing motorcade, according to Stanton relative....

Jim Hargrove:

you are being used by that individuum. If you cannot evaluate Prayer Man data yourself, what is left to you is to automatically condone that person's diatribes.

I asked you to provide evidence for the statements provided by the family members of Mrs. Sarah Stanton and for the possibility to contact them. You work with John Amstrong and know very well that everything you say or write needs to be provable. Facebook is not a reliable source of research data. Please ask your source to provide recordings of phone calls, screenshots of emails, and the contact details for family members so that we can verify data and use them further.

Do you agree with your source that the height of a human head is 7 1/2 inch? Have you measured the height of your head to confirm your contact's allegations?

Edited by Andrej Stancak

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you call me a bully, which is something you have no knowledge of. And something you can apologise for.

What is worse is that you still insist on spreading Doyle's word salad without one iota of proof and also claim him to be a serious researcher.....yeah keep 'selling' that one as well.

Ask your pal Brian Doyle to explain the following:

Doyle uses Frazier's claim to have spoken with Gloria Calvery (of which there is no visual ID btw) in an imaginary time line to disprove Prayer Man.

How can this be when

1/Joe Molina spoke with her in the lobby, and is seen in Darnell next to Frazier!  On P273.

2/Frazier did not even speak to her at all! He overheard her just before going back in.

Go on thrill us all. If you want to be the errand boy then you may as well deliver some quality.

And while you are at it.

His BS Carolyn Arnold claim. If CA went back for a glass of water then where did she get it from? The lunch room shows no water facilities, no taps, no sink, no bottled water, no water dispenser. There was no water dispenser anywhere near the 2nd fl lunch room, it was in the corridor far away enough not give any insight into that room. But no Carolyn saw Oswald, even though others who were part of her group did not say such a thing.

Did Molina who had lunch in there see Oz? Nope.....

Did Mrs. Reid, who was one of the last to leave. Nope.........

But no we all have to believe Doyle and his if, if, if, if, if make believe evidence.

He was rightly kicked off, and so were the others. They were all warned beforehand and once again there is no need for you to be his errand boy either.

3 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Now you call me a bully, which is something you have no knowledge of. And something you can apologise for.

Very interesting, Kamp. Now, while you are at it, please explain why your facebook presentation sounds like this:

ABOUT BART

My name is Bart Kamp, residing in London.

I have no problem sharing my name but the last thing I want is being bombarded by 'friends' with their cat and food pictures.

I discuss Prayer Man and the happenings inside the TSBD and Lee Oswald.

Lee Oswald is the Prayer Man and it is up to you to prove me otherwise.

I rant like no other and Lone Nutters and faux CTers will be dealt with swiftly!

It means you are the very first one making a statement without evidence.

So, give yourself a favor: stop ranting and accusing others of the very same thing you are guilty of. Thank you 

PS: Cats are wonderful. No surprise you hate them 

Really Paz?

I am the first one making a statement, whose post is this?

Where is the evidence?

Start with that instead of getting sidetracked dear.

59 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Really Paz?

I am the first one making a statement, whose post is this?

Where is the evidence?

Start with that instead of getting sidetracked dear.

It's just in front of your own nose, Mr. Kamp. Stop pretending you are not even able to read your own words, Mr. Kamp

9 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Jim:

To my knowledge Doyle has been suspended from this site.

I think it was over his vitriol towards other members.  

Jim, you may not know who troppocrat is, but everything he wrote there sound just like Doyle.  Of course Doyle may have used someone else since he does all kinds of things in order to get on places he is banned.  But the fact that its him is revealed by his reference to the PW page. He used you to give some info on Stanton, hoping it would then jimmy open the PM thing.  Which it did.  So what you have done, apparently unawares, is you have given hims a chance that he would not have had to insult Bart, Andrej, and Gordon and the Mods.

Doyle used to email me and his email is "troppocrat".

6 hours ago, Paz Marverde said:

It's just in front of your own nose, Mr. Kamp. Stop pretending you are not even able to read your own words, Mr. Kamp

It's not what I am asking you is it?

So perhaps cease the infantile tactics and stick to the thread's subject matter.

10 hours ago, Paz Marverde said:

Very interesting, Kamp. Now, while you are at it, please explain why your facebook presentation sounds like this:

It means you are the very first one making a statement without evidence.

So, give yourself a favor: stop ranting and accusing others of the very same thing you are guilty of. Thank you 

PS: Cats are wonderful. No surprise you hate them 

Paz, have you visited and read the evidence provided on prayer-man.com? or listened to his audio interviews? You definitely should if you haven't.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

Again, I have no horse in the PrayerMan race.  I think the images are too fuzzy to say anything on the basis of the graphics alone.  But the issue of whether Sarah Stanton saw Oswald carrying a Coke or soda pop inside the TSBD just prior to the hit is an important one, and this interview discusses that with Sarah Stanton’s granddaughter and daughter-in-law.

How not to interview someone, a shining example. And then omitting the statements that are detrimental to the already messed up theory.

Add on that Doyle piggybacked (and I am expressing myself midly here) on Linda Giovanna Zambanini's research and made it look like his work.

The interview?

Sarah Stanton: Obese, 300 pounds, grey white hair.

prayer10.jpg

prayer11.jpg

Oh and she spoke to Oswald at the stairs and asked him whether he was going to have lunch out, while the motorcade went by

Oh and he was holding a soda.....

My my, Oswald bought his coke before the parade, just like in Bookhout's and Hosty's joint report for his lunch.....

Meanwhile Sarah Stanton ain't no Prayer Woman.....

Prayer Man is still Lee Oswald :)

Edited by Bart Kamp

So ehm Buell where was Sarah Stanton standing? At 53:00

Left,of course left just as the statements already been saying......

Any questions?

Jim:

thanks for posting this audio recording. In spite of containing many leading questions and maneuvering the two ladies to adopt certain views, the interview does contain useful information. Importantly, the interview confirms the authenticity of the photograph in which Mrs. Stanton was photographed with her son Larry. The paragraph below contains the points which the ladies have confirmed:

00:25  Sarah Stanton talked about the assassination with members of her family, it was always the same story.
01:21: Sarah stood on the front steps during the shooting and she left the doorway immediately after the shooting to get a better view.
01:26: Lee Oswald was drinking a soda when he was seen by Sarah.
01:36: Sarah Stanton was a very big woman.
02:08: Sarah Stanton saw Lee Oswald on stairs. She asked if she was going down, and he said he is going upstairs.
02:32: "No, I am going upstairs" "I came down to get the soda and I am going back ... to the room where he was working"    
03:12: Sarah saw Lee Oswald holding a soda in his hand.
04:26: Lee got the soda from the machine there.
05:03: Sarah said Lee was going to eat and he just came to get a soda.
05:48: Sarah asked if Lee was going to have lunch. He said: "No, I am going back to my room."
06:09: "The reason ... She wanna to talk to him because he was a very quiet person... and he was not going to... to have a conversation with nobody".
06:23: "So, she said he never talked, so she asked him if he was going out to lunch. And he said, "No, just a soda". "
07:19: Sarah went down because President was already coming but he was not there yet. So she went to prepare herself and be on the stairs where she met Oswald.
08:15: "He went upstairs".
08:35: When asked if Sarah spoke to the FBI, the answer was "I dont' think so". Wanda explains: "She did not wanna speak. And we don't know her reasons for it... but she did not want to speak to anybody,  and they were harassing her.... not harassing her, but any calls or I don't know they were coming over and trying to get information ... she really did not want to say anything, she did not want to be bothered."
09:50: The ladies could not confirm that Sarah spoke to the FBI.
09:59: Lee Oswald was a very quiet person, did not speak to anybody.
11:41: "We would not know what she told them" (the FBI).
12:23: Confirmed that Sarah was Prayer Man because of the body shape.
12:28: Oswald went up before the motorcade came through.
13:58: When asked to confirm that Sarah had the same characteristics as Prayer Man, both women confirmed.
14:07: Confirmed that Sarah was about 5'5''.
14:37: Sarah could also be 5'6''.
14:49: Sarah herself said she was 5'4'' - 5'6''.
15:00: Agreed that their conclusion that Sarah was Prayer Man was owing to Sarah being taller than other doorway occupants.
15:36: Sarah weighed at least 300 pounds. She was over 300 pounds.
16:11: Sarah was big at the bottom and her hips, less so at her top.  Her arms were big.
16:30: The picture with Sarah and her son Larry is not exactly from 1963 because Sarah was even bigger at that time than when she was photographed with Larry.
17:28: The colour of Sarah's hair was grey in 1963. 
18:41: Not remembered that Sarah would be ever dying her hair. 
19:09: Maybe Sarah had a wig (laughing).
21:26: Did not agree that the face seen in Davidson's enhancement of Wiegman frame was Sarah's face.
22:20: Sarah was looking at the street, not in a purse.
22:30: The ladies think that Prayer Man was a woman.
22:48: Larry was tall over 6 feet.
23:29: Larry was 6'1''.

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Of course, the interview is fatal to the theory that Sarah Stanton was Prayer Man. As I explained in a different thread, it is not worthy to argue about the hair colour or the shape of the hairline as this will end in both sides claiming their points ad infinitum without any resolution. Sarah Stanton was a tall person (given that the average height of females in her age category was 5'2'' in 1963) and it turns out that she was just too tall to be Prayer Man. The most simple way to demonstrate Mrs. Stanton's body height in the doorway is by fitting a measuring stick to Mr. Frazier's body. As his body height was 6' or 6'1/2 '', it is possible to draw a line at 5'5''. The line runs far above Prayer Man's head which reached to 5'2''. This does not mean that Prayer Man was 5'2'' because he stood with his right foot on the second step and therefore, Prayer Man's body height was 5'2'' + 7'' (the height of one step) = 5'9''.   

darnell_simplemeasure.jpg?w=768

And if anyone would like to have the same in 3D to account for the factor of perspective, please have a look on my 2006 model illustrating the relationships between a person 5'6'' standing on the top landing and Prayer Man. This analysis shows the same as the simple measuring stick analysis. A person 5'6'' is too tall to be Prayer Man.

solution3.jpg?w=768

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Bart Kamp,

PM has something in his hands.  I use to think it was a coke.  I now think it is a camera.  The frame above informs the notion.  There seems to be some sort of glow in his hands or more correctly between his hands.  He appears to be holding a 2-handed camera holder used with cameras in those days to steady the camera.  His hands are always positioned for such a device in Weigman, Darnell, and John Martin.

What's you opinion?

Edited by John Butler