The Education Forum

Now it can be told: Dag Hammarskjold

Good, thanks for confirming my suspicions.  OK, I just watched the whole thing, and it is a good video.  They mention 'mining companies' but not the fact that the Russians had a big interest in all the uranium ore in that region.

It's too bad we're limited to only JFK on this site.  The same people are responsible for basically all the Presidential assassination attempts, and successes, and it helps to put the whole picture together, making it easier to see.  There's a lot to the Trump assassination attempt that is fascinating, and all going back to Secret Societies.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really getting interesting now.

What that story leaves out is that Allen Dulles was linked to SAIMR.

49 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Definitely want to see the movie. The article leaves open the question why the current South African government hasn’t released original files.

Jim - Allen Dulles, etc etc. interesting they were anti abortionists too. 

On 1/14/2019 at 3:42 PM, Robert Card said:

Good, thanks for confirming my suspicions.  OK, I just watched the whole thing, and it is a good video.  They mention 'mining companies' but not the fact that the Russians had a big interest in all the uranium ore in that region.

Robert,

Everett DeGolyer

http://www.nasonline.org/publications/biographical-memoirs/memoir-pdfs/degolyer-everette.pdf

He lived to be honored by the highest elective offices and to be awarded the highest decorations of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists and the American Institute of Mining and Metallurgical Engineers. He was a lecturer much sought after, filled distinguished positions at three universities, and was awarded honorary degrees by six. Nine or more United States Government agencies, commissions, advisory boards, and committees called on him for service which he generously contributed. This combination logically made his advice much sought after in business, and he was for many years the world's leading oil consultant. The opinion of his firm, DeGolyer and MacNaughton, on an appraisal of the worth of a property or a company was accepted as final in financial and government circles the world around. This firm was at one time or another consultant to ten or more foreign governments on subjects ranging from organizing exploration programs to the proper price for oil F.O.B. tankers in the Persian Gulf.”

As would be expected of a man of such outstanding reputation, his services were called for by the Federal Government. Starting in 1918 with a special report for the United States Treasury, he became in 1941 Director of Conservation in the Office of the Coordinator for National Defense and Assistant Deputy Coordinator in 1942. The following year he was first made Assistant Deputy Administrator for War, and then head of the Petroleum Reserves Corporation mission to the Middle East. He was a member of the Advisory Committee on Raw Materials for the Atomic Energy Commission, and filled many other important positions. He served on the National Petroleum Council from its beginning.”

Lately, I've become interested in the role that uranium mining might play in the JFK story. I'm not a geologist, but uranium deposits seem to be found near oil fields. I lived in the Rangely, CO. area for a while, so I had a personal interest in DeMohrenschildt's comings and goings there. When I read that D.H. Byrd sold his interests in Byrd Oil and used the money to found Byrd Uranium, my ears perked up. Whey would a person give up the lucrative money of big oil to invest in uranium? You have to figure that in the later 50's and early 60's, uranium would have to be a pretty hot commodity.  It struck me a while back that a lot of the key figures in the White Russian Community in the Dallas/Fort Worth area were not just "oil men", but were engineers in the petroleum field, and specialized in the exploration of oil deposits around the world. (Think Jack Crichton and George Bouhe among others.

"Mr. BOUHE - For 9 1/2 years I was employed as a personal accountant of a very prominent Dallas geologist, and probably capitalist if you want to say it, Lewis W, MacNaughton, senior chairman of the board of the well-known geological and engineering firm of DeGolyer & MacNaughton, but I was MacNaughton's personal employee."

WC testimony of George Bouhe http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bouhe.htm)

They also seemed to have ties to military intelligence.

There's a woman named Linda Minor, who writes a blog called, Quixotic Joust. She explored the topic of uranium exploration among rich Dallasites here:

http://quixoticjoust.blogspot.com/2011/06/other-uranium-explorers-in-texas-in.html

“Other Uranium Explorers in Texas in the 1950's “

She talks about the shadowy Dallas Uranium and Oil Company in the Dal-Tex building, and more.

See Paul Raigorodsky's testimony in WC testimony vol 9 on the importance of Jake Hamon, and his relationship to George DeMorghenschildt and Everett DeGolyer.

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Glad you found that, I was about to post it.

I will point out, like the ingrate that I am, that the The Guardian has never posted an article examining conspiracy in the death of JFK, and has posted several hewing to the MSM line - though, to the paper's credit, it does so infrequently.  I would welcome it if some interested party were to prove me wrong.

Edited by David Andrews

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Robert,

Everett DeGolyer

http://www.nasonline.org/publications/biographical-memoirs/memoir-pdfs/degolyer-everette.pdf

He lived to be honored by the highest elective offices and to be awarded the highest decorations of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists and the American Institute of Mining and Metallurgical Engineers. He was a lecturer much sought after, filled distinguished positions at three universities, and was awarded honorary degrees by six. Nine or more United States Government agencies, commissions, advisory boards, and committees called on him for service which he generously contributed. This combination logically made his advice much sought after in business, and he was for many years the world's leading oil consultant. The opinion of his firm, DeGolyer and MacNaughton, on an appraisal of the worth of a property or a company was accepted as final in financial and government circles the world around. This firm was at one time or another consultant to ten or more foreign governments on subjects ranging from organizing exploration programs to the proper price for oil F.O.B. tankers in the Persian Gulf.”

As would be expected of a man of such outstanding reputation, his services were called for by the Federal Government. Starting in 1918 with a special report for the United States Treasury, he became in 1941 Director of Conservation in the Office of the Coordinator for National Defense and Assistant Deputy Coordinator in 1942. The following year he was first made Assistant Deputy Administrator for War, and then head of the Petroleum Reserves Corporation mission to the Middle East. He was a member of the Advisory Committee on Raw Materials for the Atomic Energy Commission, and filled many other important positions. He served on the National Petroleum Council from its beginning.”

Lately, I've become interested in the role that uranium mining might play in the JFK story. I'm not a geologist, but uranium deposits seem to be found near oil fields. I lived in the Rangely, CO. area for a while, so I had a personal interest in DeMohrenschildt's comings and goings there. When I read that D.H. Byrd sold his interests in Byrd Oil and used the money to found Byrd Uranium, my ears perked up. Whey would a person give up the lucrative money of big oil to invest in uranium? You have to figure that in the later 50's and early 60's, uranium would have to be a pretty hot commodity.  It struck me a while back that a lot of the key figures in the White Russian Community in the Dallas/Fort Worth area were not just "oil men", but were engineers in the petroleum field, and specialized in the exploration of oil deposits around the world. (Think Jack Crichton and George Bouhe among others.

"Mr. BOUHE - For 9 1/2 years I was employed as a personal accountant of a very prominent Dallas geologist, and probably capitalist if you want to say it, Lewis W, MacNaughton, senior chairman of the board of the well-known geological and engineering firm of DeGolyer & MacNaughton, but I was MacNaughton's personal employee."

WC testimony of George Bouhe http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bouhe.htm)

They also seemed to have ties to military intelligence.

There's a woman named Linda Minor, who writes a blog called, Quixotic Joust. She explored the topic of uranium exploration among rich Dallasites here:

http://quixoticjoust.blogspot.com/2011/06/other-uranium-explorers-in-texas-in.html

“Other Uranium Explorers in Texas in the 1950's “

She talks about the shadowy Dallas Uranium and Oil Company in the Dal-Tex building, and more.

See Paul Raigorodsky's testimony in WC testimony vol 9 on the importance of Jake Hamon, and his relationship to George DeMorghenschildt and Everett DeGolyer.

Steve Thomas

All this relates directly to Jack Crichton, who worked for Degolyer and McNaughton and headed the Empirre trust company, which negotiated with Franco’s government for drilling rights in Spain. Apparently Skorzeny was involved in this negotiation. 

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Steve Thomas

The depth of info on a little intersection of houston and elm is amazing.  That resume on DeGolyer is impressive.  I see he was OSS in 1946.  A suicide, maybe because of his contact with radioactivity.

Seems like Larry Hancock already covered Dallas Uranium and Gold.  They sometimes had an office on the second or third floor of the Dal-Tex building.  I've never done the measurements, but a shot coming from the 3rd floor of Dal-Tex would make Specter's bullet path into JFK's back more believable.

https://larryhancock.wordpress.com/2011/12/27/dallas-uranium-and-oil-update/

So George Bush, DeGolyer, DeMohrenschildt, and Crichton all in bed together?  Nice.

I just read where Crichton was a leader in the 488th Military Intelligence Unit, along with Deputy Police Chief Lumpkin, who was driving the lead car in the motorcade?  I think I'm going to be sick.  Plus, roughly half of the 488th was Dallas Police officers?  I'm getting sicker.

Whitmeyer, too?

In November 1963 Crichton was involved in the arrangements of the visit that President John F. Kennedy made to Dallas. His close friend, Deputy Police Chief George L. Lumpkin, and a fellow member of the the 488th Military Intelligence Detachment, drove the pilot car of Kennedy's motorcade. Also in the car was Lieutenant Colonel George Whitmeyer, commander of all Army Reserve units in East Texas. The pilot car stopped briefly in front of the Texas School Book Depository, where Lumpkin spoke to a policeman controlling traffic at the corner of Houston and Elm.  

8 hours ago, Robert Card said:

I just read where Crichton was a leader in the 488th Military Intelligence Unit, along with Deputy Police Chief Lumpkin, who was driving the lead car in the motorcade?  I think I'm going to be sick.  Plus, roughly half of the 488th was Dallas Police officers?  I'm getting sicker.

Whitmeyer, too?

Robert,

You might be interested in this Forum thread:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23478-revolt-of-the-colonels/

Crichton, Lumpkin and Whitmeyer were all connected to the Intelligence capacity of some branch of the Reserves, but I personally am not ready to go there as far as the 488th is concerned.

Others are.

Steve Thomas

8 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Robert,

You might be interested in this Forum thread:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23478-revolt-of-the-colonels/

Crichton, Lumpkin and Whitmeyer were all connected to the Intelligence capacity of some branch of the Reserves, but I personally am not ready to go there as far as the 488th is concerned.

Others are.

Steve Thomas

Steve - I now own both Brandstetter books. The 488th is mentioned in both. 

John Newman, in his December presentation in a symposium in SF, used his time to talk about Veciana and Alpha 66. What is clear is that they were being run by the US Army, not CIA. The Assistant Chief of Staff Intelligence, ACSI, Brandstetter’s handlers, were also Veciana”s. 

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Steve - I now own both Brandstetter books. The 488th is mentioned in both. 

Paul,

Just out of curiosity, does Brandstetter mention anything about Lumpkin, Whitmeyer, or L.Robert Castorr in either of his books?

Steve Thomas

17 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Paul,

Just out of curiosity, does Brandstetter mention anything about Lumpkin, Whitmeyer, or L.Robert Castorr in either of his books?

Steve Thomas

Lumpkin yes, in the earlier book. I’m not home right now but will look at the index for Castorr. Whitmeyer is not in either book.

Uh, excuse me, we are going to reduce the murder of the UN Secretary General in Congo, the great Dag Hammarskjold, plus 16 other people, to Brandsetter and Lumpkin?

Wow, I guess Lisa Pease and Susan Williams were all wet then.

https://consortiumnews.com/2015/03/17/the-mysterious-death-of-a-un-hero-2/

Edited by James DiEugenio

13 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Uh, excuse me, we are going to reduce the murder of the UN Secretary General in Congo, the great Dag Hammarskjold, plus 16 other people, to Brandsetter and Lumpkin?

Wow, I guess Lisa Pease and Susan Williams were all wet then.

https://consortiumnews.com/2015/03/17/the-mysterious-death-of-a-un-hero-2/

Jim,

What do you think is the significance of the playing card?

"And even more strangely, the commission found the evidence “strongly suggests” that someone moved Hammarskjöld’s body after the crash and stuck a playing card in his collar before the photographs of his body were taken. (The card “or something like it” was plainly visible “in the photographs taken of the body on a stretcher at the site.”)"

Steve Thomas