The Education Forum

Who Killed JFK? - David Talbot

Considering Talbot made that speech when he did, before The Devil's Chessboard, its not bad.

RFK was not.

Sheridan was.  Sheridan was chief of counterintelligence at NSA, which means he interfaced with Angleton.

That is a point I dispute with him and I did in my review of Brothers.

I do think RFK did some work on the JFK case.  There are indications of that.  But I do not know exactly what Bobby was on to by 1968.

And I really do not think its in Talbot's book either.

Two issues for the RFK thought it was a conspiracy theory- though I think the evidence shows he thought there was one.

One, after MLK is assassinated with a patsy set up similar to his brothers assassination, why did he not have real security?  On the night MLK was shot he was before a large crowd announcing it.  He continued being very open to the public.  Why did he not take precautions if he thought there was a conspiracy?  

Second, in his recorded memoir, he alludes to Bill Harvey and how he shipped him to Italy.  Strangely, he doesn't name him and acts like this person was insignificant and he can't recall his name.  Was it intentional acting?  If he was suspicious certainly he must have considered Harvey.

56 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Two issues for the RFK thought it was a conspiracy theory- though I think the evidence shows he thought there was one.

One, after MLK is assassinated with a patsy set up similar to his brothers assassination, why did he not have real security?  On the night MLK was shot he was before a large crowd announcing it.  He continued being very open to the public.  Why did he not take precautions if he thought there was a conspiracy?  

Second, in his recorded memoir, he alludes to Bill Harvey and how he shipped him to Italy.  Strangely, he doesn't name him and acts like this person was insignificant and he can't recall his name.  Was it intentional acting?  If he was suspicious certainly he must have considered Harvey.

The way I recall this, RFK fired Harvey, and Helms transferred Harvey to Rome without informing RFK. 

Where can I read the recorded memoir which states otherwise?

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

The way I recall this, RFK fired Harvey, and Helms transferred Harvey to Rome without informing RFK. 

I have to look, it was either youtube or a film.  Ill see what I can find.

12 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

To be honest, I think RFK wanted to show the common people that he was unafraid, and I think he also had a death wish and wanted to prove something to Americans by offering himself up to assassination.  I feel that JFK had the same motives in riding among his enemies in Dallas.

However, I think RFK believed that he was more protected at the Ambassador than he was.  He had no qualm about being lead down an unplanned route and maneuvered into a tight spot in the kitchen, since so many supporters were close behind.  He couldn't imagine how far his assassins would go.

An aside: we think a lot about how JFK was led into the perfect urban geography for triangulated fire, but we ignore how RFK was led ahead of his crowd into that narrow space between the steam table and the coolers.  And then the crowd was put down by a spray of gunfire.

Edited by David Andrews

The worst possible scenario ( life and death fight for survival ) for LBJ, Hoover, Jimmy Hoffa and the entire Mafia nationwide would have been an RFK presidency.

Eliminating RFK was probably the highest priority necessity of their entire lives and history.

RFK was the final and most dangerous threat of all ( beyond even JFK and MLK ) to these massively corrupt groups and individuals.

Amazing the level of risky public exposure openness taken by RFK and his people when they had to know how murderous these devilish corrupt forces were.

10 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Paul said:

I think he's talking about this Paul, you can actually listen to RFK around 3:35.

https://youtu.be/RhszHjeYjA4

As I thought. RFK doesn’t mention his name but he knew it was Harvey. I’m fairly certain RFK thought he had successfully fired Harvey and did not know that Helms decided instead to send him to Rome.

13 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

In many threads we have pointed this out.  There's no need for any new threads to nail down what happened.  We already know that William Harvey located the shooters, we all know the mob (Carlos Marcello) was pushing for the "hit" on Kennedy, we already know who the shooters are and where they were located, we already know Hoover and the FBI covered it up, we all know Oswald didn't do it, we all know that James Jesus Angleton discovered JFK was sharing intelligence information with the Soviets (treason), we already know all of these things.  This is just a waste of time.

It may be old news to you  and a waste of time. But to high school and college students and the general public who visit to forum to get information it likely is new news. This is why this website is called the Education Forum. Most of these visitors were born after 1963.