The Education Forum

Latest from Jim DiEugenio at Kennedy's and King

32 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Kind of odd how I stumbled across it.  Since Jim hadn't posted here in three weeks I googled K & K to see if there was anything new there as I'd done before, many times to see what was up at the site.  Nope, nothing new in the last few weeks.  I was wondering if he might have a health problem as he mentioned one on  here a couple of months ago after a brief hiatus. So I googled his name and twitter since I don't do it myself.  In addition to his twitter link one popped up for K& K, with the link for this article.  It worked.  Confused, I googled the site again, still no article.  Weird.  Could someone else try googling just the site to see if they find it?  Or is it just me, my computer, provider or something else? 

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Kind of odd how I stumbled across it.  Since Jim hadn't posted here in three weeks I googled K & K to see if there was anything new there as I'd done before, many times to see what was up at the site.  Nope, nothing new in the last few weeks.  I was wondering if he might have a health problem as he mentioned one on  here a couple of months ago after a brief hiatus. So I googled his name and twitter since I don't do it myself.  In addition to his twitter link one popped up for K& K, with the link for this article.  It worked.  Confused, I googled the site again, still no article.  Weird.  Could someone else try googling just the site to see if they find it?  Or is it just me, my computer, provider or something else? 

Not sure of your question, Ron. On the K&K homepage there is a link to “Articles”. Toward the bottom of that page the article you shared can be found under “General Interest”.

7 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Not sure of your question, Ron. On the K&K homepage there is a link to “Articles”. Toward the bottom of that page the article you shared can be found under “General Interest”.

I just looked at the first 4-5 articles at the top of the page figuring the latest one would be featured at the top of the list.  The article does relate to the Kennedy's in that Greenfield worked for Bobby, co wrote a book reflecting his values then sold out to continue his career.  Further, that trying to write about pro conspiracy is a career killer all the way back to the JFK Assassination.  I mean, even on TV news from day one we've never heard Dan Rather say JFK's head flew violently backward.  I think he reported what he was told to.  Others got the message too.

I followed a link in the article to another by RFK jr. about the 2004 election shenanigans in Ohio. Honestly, after reminding myself of that mess, and of the weird innacuracy of exit polling that election, I don’t see how we can expect an honest election result this time around. We really have no way of knowing, and to pretend otherwise is folly. 

5 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I followed a link in the article to another by RFK jr. about the 2004 election shenanigans in Ohio. Honestly, after reminding myself of that mess, and of the weird innacuracy of exit polling that election, I don’t see how we can expect an honest election result this time around. We really have no way of knowing, and to pretend otherwise is folly. 

I just read the link you mentioned.  It is a sad state of affairs.  Voter fraud by the republicans has been perfected in the last 20 years.  W was not elected twice.  I've thought before the 2004 election was lost when Jerome Corsi wrote the the Swiftboat book and Kerry didn't respond.  He should have said I was there George, where were you.  But in reality he over came all that.  He was cheated in Ohio.  Just like Gore was in Florida in 2000.  I guess people were so frustrated by 2008 they overwhelmed the system.  Maybe that will happen this time after only four years between the margin of Hillary's victory and the vitriol of the current tweeter in chief.  Though I can't say Biden's the answer,  I can't say he would be worse than what we've got. 

Now I need to read the Books Brothers link in the article.  

BTW, these are all good reading in this respect.

https://www.amazon.com/Ratf-ked-Your-Doesnt-Count/dp/1631493213/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=ratxxxxed&qid=1561517507&s=books&sr=1-1

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Money-History-Billionaires-Radical/dp/0307947904/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=ratxxxxed&qid=1561517620&s=books&sr=1-2

https://www.amazon.com/Democracy-Chains-History-Radical-Stealth/dp/1101980974/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=ratxxxxed&qid=1561517669&s=books&sr=1-4

https://www.amazon.com/Captured-Corporate-Infiltration-American-Democracy/dp/1620972077/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1QSPA1SLWIGN0&keywords=captured+sheldon+whitehouse&qid=1561517854&s=books&sprefix=captured+sheldon+%2Cstripbooks%2C364&sr=1-1

Edited by Ron Bulman

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I just read the link you mentioned.  It is a sad state of affairs.  Voter fraud by the republicans has been perfected in the last 20 years.  W was not elected twice.  I've thought before the 2004 election was lost when Jerome Corsi wrote the the Swiftboat book and Kerry didn't respond.  He should have said I was there George, where were you.  But in reality he over came all that.  He was cheated in Ohio.  Just like Gore was in Florida in 2000.  I guess people were so frustrated by 2008 they overwhelmed the system.  Maybe that will happen this time after only four years between the margin of Hillary's victory and the vitriol of the current tweeter in chief.  Though I can't say Biden's the answer,  I can't say he would be worse than what we've got. 

Now I need to read the Books Brothers link in the article.  

BTW, these are all good reading in this respect.

https://www.amazon.com/Ratf-ked-Your-Doesnt-Count/dp/1631493213/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=ratxxxxed&qid=1561517507&s=books&sr=1-1

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Money-History-Billionaires-Radical/dp/0307947904/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=ratxxxxed&qid=1561517620&s=books&sr=1-2

https://www.amazon.com/Democracy-Chains-History-Radical-Stealth/dp/1101980974/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=ratxxxxed&qid=1561517669&s=books&sr=1-4

https://www.amazon.com/Captured-Corporate-Infiltration-American-Democracy/dp/1620972077/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1QSPA1SLWIGN0&keywords=captured+sheldon+whitehouse&qid=1561517854&s=books&sprefix=captured+sheldon+%2Cstripbooks%2C364&sr=1-1

That makes little sense.  If Republicans were as good as you say why did Obama win twice?  Luck by overwhelming the system.  C'mon.  What you are saying is when Democrats win its legitimate but when Republicans win it is due to "voter fraud" as you put it.  I am sure there was no "voter fraud" in 1960 right Ron?  Lol.

Edited by Cory Santos

3 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

That makes little sense.  If Republicans were as good as you say why did Obama win twice?  Luck by overwhelming the system.  C'mon.  What you are saying is when Democrats win its legitimate but when Republicans win it is due to "voter fraud" as you put it.  I am sure there was no "voter fraud" in 1960 right Ron?  Lol.

I guess you don't read much.  Like Jim's article.  Or the link Paul mentioned in it.  Or the books I mentioned.  From what I've read Trumph doesn't read much either.  Doesn't like to bother with NSA, CIA, FBI reports.  Jut want's a few bullets in summaries.  Screw the details.

I think the reason the Democrats finally won in 2008 and 2012 were the unprecedented increases in black, female and younger voters who were enamored with Barrack Obama.

An increase of voters in those brackets so great, it enabled the Dems to overcome even the typical Republican voter manipulation shenanigans of 2,000 and 2004.

Mitt Romney was the older, white , wealthy 1 percent representing antithesis to the younger populist Obama who also happened be a much better speaker ( more articulate and inspiring ) than Romney.

The Republicans then created the worst possible running team in 2012 with too old, cranky, unhealthy looking and poorly spoken and out of touch McCain and the embarrassingly vapid air head Sarah Palin.  And both McCain and Palin were disasters in the debates.

Edited by Joe Bauer