Mark Zaid, JFK and Trump

James DiEugenio

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

That is really disturbing William.

I mean, the AIPAC crew has now so dominated the discussion that you cannot even talk about fairness for the Palestinians, and they cannot even be included in any talks about a solution. Man, Trump folded like a wet rag before them did he not?  Just like Obama.

Man, Bernie got 11 K in Denver?  He got about the same in Venice on the beach.  And he got a big crowd in Dallas also.

BTW, was AOC with him in MIle HIgh?  Or did he do that himself?

I haven't been to a political rally since Ted Kennedy announced he was running for President at Faneuil Hall back in 1979.

I don't like big crowds, and I can't stand traffic jams.

I don't think AOC showed up here in Denver on Sunday night because she wasn't mentioned anywhere.

As for AIPAC, it sounds like their anti-Bernie ads are focusing on the meme about Bernie being "un-electable," etc.

31 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Apparently Dean R. Koontz told us about it in 1981. 

b9fsksmv38h41.jpg

What is this from?

Is this a novel? 

Edited by Joe Bauer

32 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Developed in Wuhan?  Not at Fort Detrick?

An American scientist in North Carolina published an article  in 2015 about his "successful" genetic modifications of a dangerously virulent Coronavirus strain.   (I think his research was later shut down.)

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/lab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502

Edited by W. Niederhut

8 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Meanwhile, there are reports of an international military/biological weapons convention in Wuhan last fall, about 6-8 weeks before the outbreak of the Coronavirus epidemic.

Good place to drop free samples of Maryland's Finest.  I wonder if those disease lab scientists sit around and wax sentimental about their greatest strains, like acid chemists or bourbon distillers.

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

DARK TOWERS [New book released today]

DEUTSCHE BANK, DONALD TRUMP, AND AN EPIC TRAIL OF DESTRUCTION

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/david-enrich/dark-towers/

I understand this book is devastating regards Trump.

But will the MSM for all intents and purposes down/play bury it with little follow up coverage as they have every other Trump corruption piece?

The MSM could break Trump if only they would give these exposes the long term and front line coverage they deserve.

How about a 60 Minute piece on this book. How about a 60 Minute piece on the Trump sexual predator book "All The Presidents Women-Donald Trump And The Making Of A Sexual Predator" ?  Or, one featuring mistreated, intimidated and misaligned Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch?

No, instead 60 Minutes prefers to investigate and run much less important subjects.

Anything negative about Donald Trump is off limits not just with 60 Minutes, but with almost all our MSM.

If the Trump book "All The Presidents Women - President Trump And The Making Of A Sexual Predator" had been about Obama, the Republican Mass Media propaganda machine would have turned this story into a daily front page/scroll coverage event for years.

The John Kerry 2004 Presidential election "Swift Boat" campaign got 10X the coverage as did Howard Dean's "Scream" after winning the Iowa caucus back in 2004.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Russ Baker published some stellar research in (?) 2016 on Donald Trump's longstanding business ties to Felix Sater and the Russian mafia.  As I recall, someone at USA Today picked up on the story, (without mentioning Baker) but it was largely blacked out of the U.S. mainstream media.

So much for Donald Trump being a putative "9/11 Truther" battling the "Deep State."  

He just pardoned 9/11 NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik.

Wanted to mention here that I just posted some history on Kerik on the 9/11 Board.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26365-trump-pardons-911-suspect-bernard-kerik/

Edited by W. Niederhut

2 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

I tend to think Kerik's targeting for prosecution is more interesting than the pardon in 9/11 terms.  Why, for instance, was Kerik in Israel "to discuss counterterrorism" in August 2001?  Who was against his climb up ranks within the Bush admin two years later?

Also, why was Kerik an accomplice in denying and suppressing the evidence of the explosive WTC demolitions and the highly suspicious activities of Dominick Suter and his Urban Moving Systems "employees" on 9/11?

And why did Eithan Wertheimer "lend" him big bucks that he failed to report to the U.S. government during his post-9/11 job interviews at the DHS?

But to answer Robert's Godzilla question, I'll ask another question.

How many indigenous people in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, and Yemen has the U.S. murdered in our post-9/11 PNAC "War on Terror?"

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Also, why was Kerik an accomplice in denying and suppressing the evidence of the explosive WTC demolitions and the highly suspicious activities of Dominick Suter and his Urban Moving Systems "employees" on 9/11?

And why did Eithan Wertheimer "lend" him big bucks that he failed to report to the U.S. government during his post-9/11 job interviews at the DHS?

But to answer Robert's Godzilla question, I'll ask another question.

How many indigenous people in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, and Yemen has the U.S. murdered in our post-9/11 PNAC "War on Terror?"

I know, but, see, Kerik was one of the few guys who played ball for that team and got double crossed for it.  Only John O'Neill at FBI (another "counterterrorism expert" HQed in NYC), was also hounded by investigation.  Anybody see dogs unleashed on Giuliani, Philip Zelikow, Jerome Hauer, Michael Chertoff, Marvin Bush, Buzzy Krongard?  The brass at FBI and CIA (Freeh, Mueller, Michael Scheuer, Paul Blee)?  Who had it in for Bernie, and why?

WHO?

WHO?

WHO?

Edited by David Andrews

IMO, this is testing the water for Stone and Manafort.