Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

BetoMedia

@BetoMedia

Tonight, in Mineral Wells, Texas When a

@GregAbbott_TX supporter laughs, yes, laughs out loud so everyone could hear, while Beto described the massacre of 19 children and 2 teachers in Uvalde, Beto quite appropriately lets loose with a MF. Yep. It was a pretty good one too.

“It may be funny to you. MF, but it’s not funny to me.”

https://twitter.com/BetoMedia/status/1557536616431980544

Armed subject attempting to breach Cincinnati FBI office leads to pursuit, police situation

CHESTER TOWNSHIP, Ohio —

https://www.wlwt.com/article/shots-fired-clinton-county-pursuit-suspect-police-shooting/40869695#

A pursuit and ongoing police situation in Clinton County has shut down two highways and prompted an area lockdown Thursday. It all started after a potential threat was made at a FBI building in Cincinnati.

According to FBI Cincinnati, it started around 9 a.m. when a person showed up to the office in Kenwood and attempted to breach the visitor screening facility.

An alarm went on and FBI special agents responded before the subject fled north onto I-71 leading Ohio State Highway Patrol on a pursuit into Clinton County.

Clinton County Emergency Management Agency officials said law enforcement has exchanged shots with the male subject who is described as wearing a gray shirt and body armor.

The a-hole clowns like Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz and Marjorie Taylor Greene have to stop with their inflammatory rhetoric.

These numbskulls that they are talking to can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

Somebody's going to get killed.

Steve Thomas

Why is it that only Trump supporters are so violent...the entire country fears them?

But no one even mentions the same level of fear regards Biden or Democratic party people, including the more progressive left wing.

From a breaking NY Times article:

Former President Donald J. Trump received a subpoena this spring in search of documents that federal investigators believed he had failed to turn over earlier in the year, when he returned boxes of material he had improperly taken with him upon moving out of the White House, three people familiar with the matter said.

The existence of the subpoena helps to flesh out the sequence of events that led to the search of Mr. Trump’s Florida home on Monday by F.B.I. agents seeking classified material they believed might still be there, even after efforts by the National Archives and the Justice Department to ensure that it had been returned.

The subpoena suggests that the Justice Department tried methods short of a search warrant to account for the material before taking the politically explosive step of sending F.B.I. agents unannounced to Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s home and members-only club.

ADVERTISEMENT

6 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Historians issue warning about America's future

https://wapo.st/3vUvVb6

This is deeply concerning stuff, but it's reassuring to know that the President is, at least, listening to historians.

It reminds me of that old story about Arthur Schlesinger, Jr. asking JFK what he was supposed to do as a White House consultant.

JFK told Schlesinger that he would be one of his most important advisors.

31 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

JFK told Schlesinger that he would be one of his most important advisors.

JFK's appreciation and study of American history was one of his most wonderful attributes IMO.

He had immense respect for the office and his responsibility as steward of the country. Just a solid guy and wonderful man to have as President.

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

Why is it that only Trump supporters are so violent...the entire country fears them?

Fearing terrorists is a natural response to terrorism. Until recently, Americans had been brainwashed into thinking all terrorists were either brown or black people. That is what allowed the MAGA Terrorist Movement to proliferate.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

An example of MTM threats:

My question.  At what point does this seditious rabble rousing by Republican politicians and pundits constitute a crime?