The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

I've done a lot of traveling over the years, but not since the pandemic started.

Which continents have you inhabited, then and now?

As for my criticism, I do believe that you have posted some worthwhile things on the forum-- especially your references on Dr. Daniel Brown and the Sirhan case.

Look, William. I am honest, and some aren’t, particularly when emotions are raw. I am also very logical/rational. You say some things that are very valid on certain topics and we’re on the same page. I just think that you’re so close to seeing something else when looking at Mockingbird, MK Ultra, Sirhan and 9/11. 

I have lived in India, and Brazil, but, have traveled extensively elsewhere. Both places changed my view of my own culture, and broadened my own perspective. I spoke with many great minds and listened hard. Right now I am ‘offshore’, an expatriate, not for tax efficiency but, for freedom. It gives me a very good lifestyle, I am lucky. As much as some here want to attach my intensions to other causes, or stigmatise me. I want a better humanity, like a lot of you Dems do, I just differ greatly on how that is achieved and what is causing the mess. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Do we know for a fact that this "Chris Barnard" is a real person?

Not a rotating group of various-aged trolls punching the clock in Moscow?

It’s gotta be all about Moscow hasn’t it Matt “Senator Joe McCarthy” Allison?! 

You can do better than this. 

15 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Like, say, ad hominem about estrogen?

I'm sure I'll be taking that under advisement, joker, lol

Well, you do come with this passive aggressive nonsense on a daily basis. You need to relax a little, live a little, have a bit of a keyboard detox. You’ll feel better for it. 

FBI investigating shot fired at home where GOP candidate's children often stay: report

Just sad.

How can we expect decent people to run for office if they are mercilessly pilloried by adherents of one party or the other, have their private lives exposed in every manner possible, and then subject to nut-case generated gunfire or hammer attacks? 

Oh, and they must raise $1 million to just run for a Congressional seat and maybe $500 million to run for the Presidency. 

And remember: If the Donks (or the 'Phants) prevail in the pending elections, we will likely have a civil war, perhaps a nuclear war, and certainly the end of democracy. 

Good luck everybody. Should an underground bunker have an above-ground portion with gun-slits, in case we have the civil war but no nuclear war? 

Even after all the salacious rumors about Paul Pelosi and his assailant knowing each other were put to bed by both parties. Trump tries to capitalize on someone getting his skull smashed in with a hammer, just like the lying pos he is..Queued at 1:00.

How about this: 74% of the American public feel our democracy is in danger but only 8% list it as their number one concern!

7 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Even after all the salacious rumors about Paul Pelosi and his assailant knowing each other were put to bed by both parties. Trump tries to capitalize on someone getting his skull smashed in with a hammer, just like the lying pos he is..Queued at 1:00.

How about this: 74% of the American public feel our democracy is in danger but only 8% list it as their number one concern!

JFK Assassination Starts at the 4:00 mark. I couldn't find it on DuckDuckGo it might be erased (I've got a copy) David Pakman used to think the 'Secret Service Agent Shot JFK' theory because he watched that Australian Documentary. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

23 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Well, this is just bonkers.  A "break out," not a "break in," at the Pelosi house?

Also, shockingly, Benjamin Cole never read the Max Boot article I recently posted for him which explained, in detail, why there is no meaningful equivalence between right wing Trumplicon violence in the U.S. today and rare reports of alleged liberal violence.

Way to go, Ben!

Da Nile ain't just a river in Egypt, eh?

Edited by W. Niederhut

Just now, W. Niederhut said:

Well, this is just bonkers.

Also, shockingly, Benjamin Cole never read the Max Boot article I recently posted for him which explained, in detail, why there is no meaningful equivalence between right wing Trumplicon violence in the U.S. today and rare reports of alleged liberal violence.

Way to go, Ben!

Because you never copy and pasted it like I asked you..William 

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Well, this is just bonkers.  A "break out," not a "break in," at the Pelosi house?

Way to go, Ben!

Max Boot, senior fellow at The Council of Foreign Relations? 

Sure, he made some good points.

Also, if you want to know what you should believe (from the establishment viewpoint) read Max Boot. 

Boot has very questionable judgement, IMHO.

Aug 15, 2564 BE  While 20 years of mistakes had a cumulative impact, there was nothing inevitable about the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan less than a month ...

After two decades, Boot thought the US could still prevail in Afcrapistan. 

I dunno about Max Boot. I might consider another weathervane. 

No cheating---

Was the following said by a leftie or a rightie? 

“[S]ix nights from now, we could all be discussing violence all over this country. There’s signs that may happen, may God forbid, that losers will be declared winners by fraudulent election officers...

We could be six days away from losing our rule of law, and losing a situation where we have elections that we all can rely on. You know, those are the foundation stones of a democracy…

...a historian 50 years from now – if historians are allowed to write in this country and if they are still free publishing houses and a free press – which I’m not certain of – but if that is true, a historian will say what was at stake tonight and this week was the fact whether we will be a democracy in the future, whether our children will be arrested and conceivably killed.”

---30---

If you vote for the wrong party, you will lose freedom of speech and your children conceivably killed. 

How many cans of tuna can you fit into a bunker? Peanut butter too--a lot of calories there.