• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

52 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Until there is widespread demand of his removal by thousands of highest achieving academics in all the MSM continuously for months or even years, it won't happen.

The court is too compromised politically toward the republicans with a 5 to 4 majority to ever even consider censuring Thomas.

Thomas is protected in this way. 

'She's Just Awful': Critics Swing After Sinema Ditches Dems Just Days After Warnock Win
"Apparently 'independent' is the new way to say 'corporate lobbyist,'" said one critic.
www.commondreams.org/news/2022/12/09/shes-just-awful-critics-swing-after-sinema-ditches-dems-just-days-after-warnock-win

December 9, 2022

51 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Until there is widespread demand of his removal by thousands of highest achieving academics in all the MSM continuously for months or even years, it won't happen.

The court is too compromised politically toward the republicans with a 5 to 4 majority to ever even consider censuring Thomas.

Thomas is protected in this way. 

If the January 6th panel recommends his wife for indictment in its pending Justice Department referral, this could lead to the end of Justice Thomas being on the court.

Actually, the court is rigged 6 to 3. Justice Roberts is one of them.

3 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Putin wantonly killing innocent Ukrainian children and civilians and people are butthurt that Ukraine's President is Person of the Year lol

2 hours ago, John Cotter said:

I doubt that they are as butthurt as the civilians being killed and injured by the ongoing shelling of the city of Donetsk by the Ukrainian army.

The post by Matt A.  really tells anyone reading everything that is in his head and the very limited scope of his thinking. His linguistics infer that he thinks Time magazine’s “person of the year” is a definitive record of who was the best person in the world that year. What hope do those suffering in conflict have there are people cheerleading conflict and following propaganda like its a religion, or worshiping actors like they are messiah’s. He is everything the political structure desires. 

Secondly, the “lol” infers he thinks its a laughing matter. It shows tremendous poor taste and what is simmering in a malevolent mind beneath the surface. Faux compassion, in order to appear virtuous in front of the tribe. 

7 hours ago, John Cotter said:

That's a good conversation between Jimmy Dore and Ray McGovern. They're basically saying what any reasonably intelligent un-brainwashed ordinary person would say about the madness of EU and US politics and foreign policy.

The fact that McGovern, a former CIA analyst, speaks highly of James Douglass's book, JFK and the Unspeakable, is a great endorsement.

The sad thing is alot of people on the left hate Jimmy Dore for holding the left accountable for their hypocrisy. It's a shame that things in the US got so polarized, things aren't like that in Mexico. Politically my goal posts are that I don't like people to the right of Trump and I don't like people to the left of JFK (For the most part) 

JFK and the Unspeakable really is one of the, if not, the best books on the assassination of JFK. I remember Ray McGovern was out telling everyone to buy it when it came out I heard about the book from him on Info wars. It's one of about 5 books on the topic that I've read more than once. The last time I read it was when I took it was me when I backpacked Cuba in 2017. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

5 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

JFK and the Unspeakable really is one of the, if not, the best book on the assassination of JFK.

It might just be my favourite, too. 

3 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

If the January 6th panel recommends his wife for indictment in its pending Justice Department referral, this could lead to the end of Justice Thomas being on the court.

Actually, the court is rigged 6 to 3. Justice Roberts is one of them.

Yes Doug. If Jenny Thomas is named in such a recommendation by the Jan 6th committee, it may be enough to at least spark a serious movement.

And again, you are right. It is a 6/3 Republican favoring court now.

2 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

The post by Matt A.  really tells anyone reading everything that is in his head and the very limited scope of his thinking. His linguistics infer that he thinks Time magazine’s “person of the year” is a definitive record of who was the best person in the world that year. What hope do those suffering in conflict have there are people cheerleading conflict and following propaganda like its a religion, or worshiping actors like they are messiah’s. He is everything the political structure desires. 

Secondly, the “lol” infers he thinks its a laughing matter. It shows tremendous poor taste and what is simmering in a malevolent mind beneath the surface. Faux compassion, in order to appear virtuous in front of the tribe. 

The masses have been reduced to authoritarian simpletons by the utterly corrupt MSM which have abdicated their responsibility to hold governments to account and instead act as their propaganda mouthpieces.

Hence, the brainwashed masses have unquestioningly swallowed the fairy tale that Ukraine was invaded by Russia merely on the whim of one madman. Geopolitical causation is beyond their ken and must not be contemplated, let alone mentioned.

It’s like the order given to Russian soldiers as they approached Berlin in 1945 as described by Antony Beevor:

“Radio silence was imposed and signs were placed by every field telephone: ‘Don’t speak about things you should not speak about.’” (Berlin, p 186)

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

The sad thing is alot of people on the left hate Jimmy Dore for holding the left accountable for their hypocrisy. It's a shame that things in the US got so polarized, things aren't like that in Mexico. Politically my goal posts are that I don't like people to the right of Trump and I don't like people to the left of JFK (For the most part) 

JFK and the Unspeakable really is one of the, if not, the best books on the assassination of JFK. I remember Ray McGovern was out telling everyone to buy it when it came out I heard about the book from him on Info wars. It's one of about 5 books on the topic that I've read more than once. The last time I read it was when I took it was me when I backpacked Cuba in 2017. 

I didn’t realise until I cited it in some posts here recently that it’s 12 years since I read JFK and the Unspeakable, and revisiting it reminded me of how good it is. I rarely re-read books, but that’s one I must try to read again if I ever find the time.

I’m too old for backpacking, but Cuba is a place I’d love to visit. In fact, anywhere warm and sunny would be better now than way up here in the northern hemisphere, where if it weren’t for the gulf stream we’d be frozen solid.

I range between “left”, “middle” and “right” depending on what the issue is. I try to figure things out for myself. I’ve been called “woke” for being vegan, “fascist” for my covid scepticism and “communist” for my egalitarianism.

The name callers are the confused ones, not me.

Edited by John Cotter