The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

No big deal Jared and Elon just happen to be there! right?

These congressman all texted Mark Meadows in the period before 1/6. Definitely among some of the most wacko!

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=gop+lawmakers+who+texted+meadows#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:09753d3c,vid:Tli6z1hRw40

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/elon-musk-replacing-trump-qanon-celebrity-du-jour-twitter-rcna61802

"When Elon Musk sent a cryptic tweet to his 120 million followers telling them to “Follow 🐰,” it was immediately celebrated by QAnon followers as a sign that Musk is an Anon, a member of the conspiracy community. The flurry of momentum was one more indication that Americans’ conspiracy fever hasn’t broken — it’s just being stoked by a new QA

“Follow the white rabbit” is an allusion used by QAnon members to both “Alice in Wonderland” and “The Matrix,” and evokes a fantasy awakening to a world that lies beyond our own. It is a phrase regularly used by QAnon followers and “Q,” their mysterious leader. In the context of Twitter’s reinstatement of previously-banned QAnon accounts, Musk’s white rabbit tweet has breathed fresh life into a QAnon movement looking for a new messiah in a post-Trump moment."

I hadn't heard about the White Rabbit before.

God, I hope this isn't The Inevitable End Result of Our Last 56 Years.

Steve Thomas

23 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Yo, Ron, speaking of Christmas, there's another deep freeze heading your way for the holiday weekend.

My weather app notified me today about a wind chill warning of -50 F for Denver later this week.

Santa will need to use a battery-powered gonad warmer this Christmas Eve.

21 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Jean Paul,

That's my favorite song of all time.

When the men on the chessboard...

Steve Thomas

It sure is a great song, it's in the top of my list of favorites as well.  Some called the performance "the most miraculous", it seemed like everything came together at 8.00 am, "a new dawn" as Grace called it.