• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Whew!, it looks like a very restless night for Ben!!

Matthew- back to Fox Fox Fox. Taking his cue from from Fox. Matthew became the first person on the forum to actively campaign on the forum for Herschel Walker. And of course, he  simply melted when he first saw that picture he posted for us of Ron De Santos in his handsome Navy Uniform with his wife! That was a very telling moment. It obviously made a great impression on him.

But at heart, Matthew strikes me as a Mike Huckabee guy. It was that magic moment he first saw him play the bass!

I mean Dinesh D' Souza is pretty cool!, But how many conservatives can do that?

On a more adult, substantive note, I know Ben's attitude from personal experience, has always been, "just because you take the 5th. It doesn't mean you're guilty!"

Similarly, this group below was a who's who  of populist heroes Ben was hoping would take over the Republican Party.

I disagree with Ben about the 5th,  I also think  seeking a pardon, anticipating being indicted pretty much tells you everything you need..

I love how Kirk can remember posts from weeks and months ago but has trouble remembering that he has ducked Iranian Sylvester Stallone twice now.. 

Gun Safety Matters.. 

Few things are more dangerous than a liberal with a gun! 

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/da-reveal-charges-fatal-shooting-set-alec-baldwins/story?id=92278109

Alec Baldwin to be charged with involuntary manslaughter in 'Rust' film shooting

Alec Baldwin and armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed will each be charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter for the 2021 fatal shooting on the New Mexico set of the film "Rust," officials said Thursday.

Santa Fe First Judicial District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies and special prosecutor Andrea Reeb announced their decision Thursday morning in a written statement shared with media.

First assistant director David Halls has already agreed to plead guilty for the charge of negligent use of a deadly weapon.

12 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

How on earth could 6,000+ officers of the Capitol Police and Metro Police Dep't, with access to any amount of intel, allow hundreds of unarmed lulus get inside the Capitol? 

https://vimeo.com/790881325

No matter how hard you try to make the Capitol Police scapegoats with silly ratios.